Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RTC] RATEONIUM - BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT AND SERVICE RATING PLATFORM  (Read 5319 times)
HiLander

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:31:10 AM

Do you have any more information about the Rateonium Member Card? I see other major companies focused on this only and after one year and their cards are not yet on the market. Do you have any agreements with card services providers?

Hi Kuksi

We are currently in discussions with several card providers and cannot disclose the names at the moment due to a non-disclosure agreement. But we will announce this as soon as the final deal is finalised.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

That shouldn't be a problem since no Fiat will be involved with the card right?Only tokens will go onto the card?
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:40:03 AM

How will Rateonium actually make money.What will be source on income?
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:44:51 AM

Why is the maximum number 801.703.971 of RTC different from the Hard Cap of  665.414.296 million in RTC? And how much tokens will be reserved for the team?
For the project team 5% of the tokens are reserved. This is a standard value for many projects. Although I do not know if the team tokens will be frozen for a certain period of time.

Hi banff

10% of the the total supply will be reserved for the team,and those tokens will be locked for 12 months.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Will you have some percentage reserved for other types of investors or advisors?

Hi cmdr1

Beside 10% reserved for the team,7% will be reserved for strategic partners.So that means that 83% of the tokens will be available for  the sale.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Is there anything left for marketing efforts?
BoycieBuahaha

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:56:14 AM

Why is the maximum number 801.703.971 of RTC different from the Hard Cap of  665.414.296 million in RTC? And how much tokens will be reserved for the team?
For the project team 5% of the tokens are reserved. This is a standard value for many projects. Although I do not know if the team tokens will be frozen for a certain period of time.

Hi banff

10% of the the total supply will be reserved for the team,and those tokens will be locked for 12 months.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Will you have some percentage reserved for other types of investors or advisors?

Hi cmdr1

Beside 10% reserved for the team,7% will be reserved for strategic partners.So that means that 83% of the tokens will be available for  the sale.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Good question, marketing is very important and there should be some funds allocated exclusively for marketing.
Rateonium
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:39:54 AM

Do you plan to have a bounty campaign too?

Hi Mladiornotolog

We are preparing something for the community,more info coming soon.Follow us on our social media platforms to get latest news and updates!

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:52:02 AM

Do RTC Tokens entitle us to a say in Rateonium decisions, will there be situations like this in future?

Hi KureBabino

Rateonium Tokens are not shares in a company and so they do not entitle holders to a formal role in decision-making. We will, however, be regularly surveying community members for their feedback and take it into consideration.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:53:14 AM

Hi. I really like the idea of your project. Wish you good luck Smiley
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:55:16 AM

Very interesting, looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project. By the way.. why you aren't made airdrop/bounty programs, I think It will can makes your project more familiar right?

maybe they are planning to see how the project fares on its own and then if necessary introduce a bounty to have the community spread the word.

I haven't seen many projects that do not have a bounty program, it's the norm more or less, however, the timing is really important here and they might just be giving themselves some time.

True,but it seems like something is going  on there,probably they are preparing bounty campaign now,it takes time to set everything right.
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:00:25 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 06:13:27 AM by Rateonium

How will Rateonium actually make money.What will be source on income?

Hi Dtpnumbered

Contracting partner companies are included in the Rateonium network via a subscription system.
The basic monthly fee is based on the number of branches integrated into the system and the revenue generated per branch. With the wide range of cooperation partners that have already been confirmed in addition to other interested parties, Rateonium can use the exact subscription fees to develop long-term system plans for the companies and generate an internal profit.  
For online shops, the subscription fee is based on an appraisal of the company’s economic strength, which varies according to the number and size of the regions served.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:12:56 AM

Hi banff

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Hi cmdr1

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Hi Blueoyster

Yes, we plan to use part  of our token supply for marketing purposes.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
BoutrosBoutrosGhali

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:17:51 AM

Interesting idea,we do need better review system,because with current one we simply cant be sure if its true or not.
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:44:49 AM

Interesting idea,we do need better review system,because with current one we simply cant be sure if its true or not.

Thats true,fake reviews are everywhere,but Rateonium could really be a game changer,solution for that menace.
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:49:22 AM

Hi. I really like the idea of your project. Wish you good luck Smiley

Hi GREATKINGRAT

Thank you  for the  support,and make sure to follow us on all our social media platforms Smiley

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:51:14 AM

For the purpose of providing a complete assessment system, Rateonium is an impressive project and attracts a lot of interest. But the reason for asserting that the project's rating system is safe, fair and innovative?
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:57:10 AM

I think it's a very small softcap and hardcap. will this be enough for the project? In addition, there are a lot of such projects, what is your peculiarity? such platforms exist and Sachs without blockchain.
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:27:00 AM

For the purpose of providing a complete assessment system, Rateonium is an impressive project and attracts a lot of interest. But the reason for asserting that the project's rating system is safe, fair and innovative?

From what i understood,only those that actually used some product or service will be able to leave review,and get compensated for that.I think that will remove alot of spam.
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:44:06 AM

From what i understood,only those that actually used some product or service will be able to leave review,and get compensated for that.I think that will remove alot of spam.

But how will we know what are honest reviews and what are bought reviews? That could cause a problem in the long run.
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:46:34 AM

I think it's a very small softcap and hardcap. will this be enough for the project? In addition, there are a lot of such projects, what is your peculiarity? such platforms exist and Sachs without blockchain.

Hi Netfreak199

We are certain that soft cap in the amount of 25,000 ETH and hard cap in the amount of 84,234 ETH is perfectly enough to achieve all our plans and goals.

Regarding your 2nd question,Rateonium integrates the benefits of the blockchain which are mainly anonymity, data security and velocity in a applicable network of companies and costumers. On the other side Rateonium offers a new way to publish ratings and on the other hand get access to millions of other opinions and ratings.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:53:05 AM

But how will we know what are honest reviews and what are bought reviews? That could cause a problem in the long run.

Hi positiveoutlook, that's a legit concern

To counter that, Rateonium system  has the option of allowing other users to give up or down ratings, allowing particular reviews to be marked as helpful or inappropriate. The author benefits because he/she receives tokens when his/ her review is classified as helpful by other users.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:04:45 AM

Perhaps they already have some working project on which to base it and a smaller team so the caps don't need to be big...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: