Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:51:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RTC] RATEONIUM - BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT AND SERVICE RATING PLATFORM  (Read 5319 times)
Rateonium
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:36:58 PM

Is there or will there be a mobile app?

Hi Trickz23

Yes, we will have a mobile "Rateonium’’ app. It will work on iOS and Android.

The exact functions of the app are described on our website at  https://rateonium.com/ and especially in our Whitepaper at  https://rateonium.com/whitepaper.pdf

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

podavan

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:38:03 PM

Do you have a target market? And yet, tell me please, are there any rewards for people who hold tokens?
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:41:09 PM

Can I buy RTC with a credit card?

They accept ETH only,so you can use your credit card to buy ETH and then you can buy RTC.

Just wondering what is the best place now to buy ETH? Anything better then Coinbase exists?
There are dozens of excellent exchanges to buy ETH, there are no problems with it)) Cool See the exchanges on the coinmarketcap website (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/#markets).

AleksandraM

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:59:02 PM

Can I buy RTC with a credit card?

They accept ETH only,so you can use your credit card to buy ETH and then you can buy RTC.

Just wondering what is the best place now to buy ETH? Anything better then Coinbase exists?
You can buy Ethereum on any exchange, which is more convenient for you. I like Cryptopia.
BoycieBuahaha

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:14:37 AM

Hi,if i join Pre-Sale now,when will i get my tokens?Right away,or distribution will start after end of sale?

You always get tokens after the sale.
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:18:55 AM

How will RTC Tokens be distributed? Who gets what percentage?

Hi Comex33

83% percent is available in the public Crowdsale. The remaining 17% percent are reserved to strategic partners (7%), and for the team (10%).

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
globus_mipa

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:24:13 AM

Tell us about the advantages of Rateonium? And who knows from what country the founder of this project?
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:29:54 AM

Tell us about the advantages of Rateonium? And who knows from what country the founder of this project?

Hi globus_mipa

Some of the advantages & features of Rateonium:
-The app system that  is based on the blockchain technology of the Rateonium network and offers highest user comfort in combination with multi-layered functionality.
-Due to blockchain technology our system enables users to interact anonymously with each other, share their experiences about services and products and hereby creating a secure encrypted community.
-The specially developed RTO two-way verification is a world’s first and the centerpiece of the Rateonium network. The submission of reviews only works with the aid of on-site verification via the Rateonium card.
-Rateonium collects qualitative and individual consumer data for companies, while the respective consumer is rewarded at the same time with the Rateonium currency by means of an automated algorithm.
-Rateonium is an interactive network that even while it provides many advantages for companies, still meets the needs of users, values the role they play, and protects their data.

Here you can read all about our CEO and Founder Marko Krusnetsevic   https://www.linkedin.com/in/marko-krusnetsevic-18b181165/

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:30:09 AM

Do you have a target market? And yet, tell me please, are there any rewards for people who hold tokens?

Hi dimadmitriev

We are building a broad global community of individuals who want to be a part of the cryptocurrency revolution and enjoy the benefits of the crypto industry in their everyday life.
The second target market are big global companies. Through the extraordinary work of our sales team we were already able to bind enough companies to our business system. They got first phase advantages and will offer the Rateonium service from day one of the system start.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Did you consider staking as an option maybe?
Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:05:14 AM

Hi dimadmitriev

We are building a broad global community of individuals who want to be a part of the cryptocurrency revolution and enjoy the benefits of the crypto industry in their everyday life.
The second target market are big global companies. Through the extraordinary work of our sales team we were already able to bind enough companies to our business system. They got first phase advantages and will offer the Rateonium service from day one of the system start.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

What would staking be?
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:13:22 AM

Hi dimadmitriev

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Hi Londondungeon

We don't have any plans for that at the moment, but if that changes we will announce it.

Keep coming with the ideas,we are always interested to hear what our community has to say!

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:53:42 AM

Hi,if i join Pre-Sale now,when will i get my tokens?Right away,or distribution will start after end of sale?

Hi CptPizzard

If you buy tokens during our Pre-Sale,you will get RTC immediately after transaction is confirmed.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
Katsouranis

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:59:32 AM

Hi CptPizzard

If you buy tokens during our Pre-Sale,you will get RTC immediately after transaction is confirmed.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

This is a good thing,that we get our tokens immediately,so we dont have to wait end of sale,and tats how most of other ICos are doing.
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:01:25 AM

Hi dimadmitriev

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

You have mentioned you have already found the companies to your business system, then why don't you develop them in beta phase so that community gets more awareness about your roadmap?
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:22:55 AM

Will i be able to buy those  RTO tokens with money?
ChewBubblegum

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:36:46 AM

Will you guys be doing any live appearances on crypto conventions?
KimiNonaWa

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

Wait isn't it called RTC? What is RTO?
Dzefa

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:10:50 AM

Hi CptPizzard

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

This is a good thing,that we get our tokens immediately,so we dont have to wait end of sale,and tats how most of other ICos are doing.

Will those token be locked?
Charuga

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:16:51 AM

Will you guys be doing any live appearances on crypto conventions?

Yeah, that would be great it can bring additional exposure and help the project.
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:39:52 AM

Hi Dr. Van Nostrand

No, they can only be generated by publishing reviews or changed from RTC to RTO.

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: