Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:04:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IGT-CRYPTO - Cryptocurrency Exchange 🔥updated ROADMAP IEO and more!🔥  (Read 109787 times)
asik$6

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:20:59 PM

so… I didn’t get the point. is it a centralized or not?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yaremi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 03:35:36 PM

how many tokens will be issued? And how many of them will be available for sale?

We have issued 21 million of IGTT. Throughout the ICO, IGT Token will have a fixed price of $1. Those who buy our token on the early stage will be rewarded with a bonus number of coins. The selected model allows to save the initial value of the coin and does not lead to its fall after the completion of the ICO. In total, 12.6 million tokens will be sold during the ICO, which will account for 60% of the total number of tokens. The bonus depends on the amount of tokens sold during the ICO, and within the ICO timeframes.
I like your token distribution system. Thanks to it, investors are confident in protecting their interests and can invest at any stage of ICO.
I agree with you. The bonus system accurately reflects the situation on the market and allows you to get a good compensation for entering the project in the early stages.
But what is more important, we decided to not give away large bonuses in order to protect our investors from the price dumping and make the whole investment process fair for everyone.

But at least you have to make an interesting trade, so it's not just to enter exchanges and silence daily volume, all of that is meaningless if you only use the name of justice.

The stimulation of the trading volume isn't the main purpose of the IGT Token.
The essence of our model implies that people will be interested in holding our token in order to receive lifetime passive income. However, the growing demand will result in increasing the liquidity.

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
Maurice.Woshi

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:44:45 PM

Hi,
But why is Bitcointalk Officially endorsing this coin/token though?
Any reason why this in particular? Just let me know if you are aware of this, please
Yaremi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 03:56:36 PM

What projects did your CEO work for before IGT?

The CEO is an expert in the field of cryptocurrency and trade.
He has been leading sales department of a stockbroker Finam for three years.

Hera Hilmarsdottir

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:05:49 PM

What's price per token ?
Oleg_Ts

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:07:18 PM

What's price per token ?

The guys made it equal to 1$. Very comfy!
smartcontractsdev

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:09:48 PM

What's price per token ?

The guys made it equal to 1$. Very comfy!

Yeah, and good bonus now - 24%
Yaremi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:10:16 PM

🔥 Public Sale of the IGT-CRYPTO has begun! 🔥

Buy tokens in the first 72 HOURS of sales and get the MAXIMUM BONUS OF 24 PERCENT!

🌐 TokenSale website 🌐
🚀 ICO: https://igt-crypto.io

Yaremi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:24:23 PM

so… I didn’t get the point. is it a centralized or not?

We chose a combined solution in the data storage and processing approach, using centralized and decentralized systems. For example, the storage of personal user data is feasible within a centralized system and there is no sense in uploading all the data to the blockchain, thereby creating an unnecessary load on the network at the cost of reducing the processing speed. It will be enough to enter the results of transactions in the form of hash codes into the blockchain.

spoken-herron

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

Hi,  Wow. I am delighted with your project. It'ssomething new. I will keep my eyes on it. It'swell planned.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:44:23 PM

Hello IGT-CRYPTO community and the developers!

Mobile app  for your exchange is developing now? If yes, what stage? alpha, beta etc.

Interested be project:)

Yes, we are developing the mobile app which is currently in the dev.alpha stage. The app will be released in Q4, 2018.
You have a very cool road map, I think that if the project is implemented as planned, you will quickly enter the top.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:48:57 PM

what's the main advantage of the project?
We aim to provide our customers and token holders with such benefits such as:

Dividends to owners of the token, in the amount of 25% of the income of IGT-CRYPTO.
1) SWIFT / SEPA – working with fiat currencies.
2) Margin Trading.
3) Ecosystem IGT-CRYPTO:
-payment IGT Debit Card
-merchants for receiving payments
-IGT Multi Wallet
-API for developers
If we consider the project from the point of view of a "traditional" investor, then it is practically ideal. Working with fiat, margin trading is something that is necessary in the crypto market.
I have same thoughts! Receiving dividends, working with fiat and marginal trading are very much in demand in the market. I did not see a project that could implement all of these features on a single platform. This project will be the most convenient for crypto users.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:55:04 PM

Yes indeed. It is very good that the marketing department of the project does not change these conditions and small investors can participate in ICO at any stage.
Perhaps this will give a big effect by attracting small investors. An additional advantage of this system is that the number of token holders will be large.
Creating and supporting a large community of the project is an important task. I see that developers successfully solve it.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:57:44 PM

How much funds have you collected now? I mean I see the oic that half of soft cap is reached for a week now. I think you have even more funds now

Half of soft cap is reached  - it`s right. At the moment, we have several serious incoming investment proposals.
Are these proposals from funds or pools of investors? When will there be more information about this?
We are not allowed to disclose information about our private sale according to the agreement. However, at the current stage we are negotiating with several investment funds, pools and some private investors.

Well thank you. I will watch your information channels to understand how you develop. I like your project and I will probably take part in it.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Yaremi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:06:30 PM

Hi,  Wow. I am delighted with your project. It'ssomething new. I will keep my eyes on it. It'swell planned.

Thank you for your support! It's highly appreciated! The community feedback is one of the most important values for us.

Marlononque

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:07:40 PM

Hi Team.
Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Where can I find a video about the project? Send me the link pleeeease
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

how many tokens will be issued? And how many of them will be available for sale?

We have issued 21 million of IGTT. Throughout the ICO, IGT Token will have a fixed price of $1. Those who buy our token on the early stage will be rewarded with a bonus number of coins. The selected model allows to save the initial value of the coin and does not lead to its fall after the completion of the ICO. In total, 12.6 million tokens will be sold during the ICO, which will account for 60% of the total number of tokens. The bonus depends on the amount of tokens sold during the ICO, and within the ICO timeframes.
I like your token distribution system. Thanks to it, investors are confident in protecting their interests and can invest at any stage of ICO.
I agree with you. The bonus system accurately reflects the situation on the market and allows you to get a good compensation for entering the project in the early stages.
But what is more important, we decided to not give away large bonuses in order to protect our investors from the price dumping and make the whole investment process fair for everyone.
100% I support you. Such "modest" percent of bonuses provide a stable price of the token when listing and protect the interests of investors of all stages. On the other hand, investors begin to make profit from the first days of participation in the project. The whole system is balanced.

smartcontractsdev

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:05:48 PM

bought some tokens for test, it's works.  Wink

i will buy more later, when come home Wink

Bonus for first buyer? Roll Eyes
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:30:40 PM

One more quastion.
Are you going to add any other fiat?? except dollars and euros
We plan to implement a large number of trading pairs and new currencies. In particular, we will add extra fiat currencies. The exact currencies will be announced later. We consider the leading fiat currencies for implementing on our exchange.
I think that the dollar as a fiat currency for the pair is enough. This is a universal currency and any investor has the opportunity to work with it.
I think that flexibility and diversity will be useful for any project. The introduction of other fiat currencies will attract more people to the platform.
Do you think that trading in pair with the euro or some regional currencies will be in demand?
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:33:58 PM

what's the main advantage of the project?
We aim to provide our customers and token holders with such benefits such as:

Dividends to owners of the token, in the amount of 25% of the income of IGT-CRYPTO.
1) SWIFT / SEPA – working with fiat currencies.
2) Margin Trading.
3) Ecosystem IGT-CRYPTO:
-payment IGT Debit Card
-merchants for receiving payments
-IGT Multi Wallet
-API for developers
If we consider the project from the point of view of a "traditional" investor, then it is practically ideal. Working with fiat, margin trading is something that is necessary in the crypto market.
I have same thoughts! Receiving dividends, working with fiat and marginal trading are very much in demand in the market. I did not see a project that could implement all of these features on a single platform. This project will be the most convenient for crypto users.
The flexible policy of this project should appeal to many users who work with fiat. I think this is a very important area that needs to be actively developed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: