Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:28:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good bounty ? I need you . Help me !  (Read 2314 times)
Alexbenua97

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:13:46 PM

Hey. You can see my signature and analyze the project ... There's still time. And so it is necessary to analyze.

bird17

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:17:47 PM

look for bounty companies in which large payments, more than $ 1 million and a small number of participants
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:35:10 PM

No one can guarantee a best bounty project. But you can analyze and select meaningful and promising projects that meet the high demands of modern times. bountyportals is my favorite platform. They are also a big team with a lot of fame.

Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:36:03 PM

You can't find a good bounty at the beginning most of them offer a good allocation to each sections and very responsive to the message on telegram. At the end you can only find out it was a scam or real
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:54:12 PM

Now a lot of expert ratings of ICO have been created. There is usually indicated all the information, with links - the name of the project, a link to the bounty, the size of the pool, and much more. I usually find good company bounties.
ekim88

Activity: 355
Merit: 27

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:39:03 AM

Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins) > Bounties (Altcoins)
Read the whitepaper! Pay attention to the rank of topicstarter: it is desirable that they were Sr. Member or Hero Member (may be Full Member). Preferably, the company already had a working project, so that they have the results of their work.
pearlheart

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:22:44 AM

Hello everybody . I am newbie . I want to join good bounty but I don't have any experience. Share your experience with .
How to find good bounty ? Should join the Signature Campaign or Social Media Campaign ? Help me , Please.
Thank you very much .
I will guide you with my ideas to find a good bounty program.. First of all you should go to ICO bounty web page and check the team of that ICO project.. Check are they real and unique.. Also read whitepaper of the ICO and find project ideas and future plans.. Also find who is handling the bounty program and find previous bounties they was handled.. Find that previous project has succeeded or not.. This is the way I find a good bounty program..
throatbuttermilk

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:23:14 PM

it's hard to tell which bounty is good before the ICO, but you can check them in the proper thread section, and can manually evaluate which seems good for you
Bhosted

Activity: 328

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:53:29 PM

I think that if you want to seriously engage in bounty campaigns, then you need to start make new friends/followers in Facebook and Twitter and, if possible, in other social networks
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:56:44 PM

I have some ways to find a bounty mission here, I hope I can help you!
1. Observing the Bounty Manager
2. Read the white paper
3. Observe the number of followers

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
smartsan

Activity: 196

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:35:07 PM

Hello everybody . I am newbie . I want to join good bounty but I don't have any experience. Share your experience with .
How to find good bounty ? Should join the Signature Campaign or Social Media Campaign ? Help me , Please.
Thank you very much .
Based on the team, advisor and the project long term and short term goals one should choose the project for ico or bounty.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
vilmagirl

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

Thank you very much .

It should be join to Social networks and to the Signature Campaign, as an option in the search for projects you can take a walk through the forum and look at the signatures, in which projects participants with high rank on the forum.
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:53:02 AM

My suggestion for is to join both the Signature and Social media.  In Signature campaign there are bigger rewards for the highest rank account. On social media the more you work hard for your reports the better you will get well paid . Read more articles here in our threads there are more ideas you will know.
Thecryptosumit

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:34:38 AM

I always see the bounty manager reputation and bounty plroject Whitepaper and team to know weather bounty is good or not and i find bounties on different platforms like bitcointalk marketplaces in altcoins bounties section and there are several website like bountyhive, bountyolatform, bounty0x they provide full details of bounties with bitcointalk bounty link so you can research and join.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:43:09 AM

I think with you low rank, you should join social media bounty campaign only Smiley. The reason is that your rank is really low so you'll receive really small stake everyweek from signature campaign beside good signature campaigns often don't accept low rank account like you. But with social media bounty, you can join more than 1 bounty campaign at a time so it'll be better for you at the moment.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:23:24 AM

It's hard to find a good bounty some of them looks legit, but they are scammers, maybe you should check the background of the team, reading whitepaper, their social media and trusted campaign manager. Well good luck hope you find a good bounty.

sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:10:05 PM

Of course, most of all pay for signature campaigns.  I always look at the number of people in a bounty the size of a bounty pool. I also look at the ratings, strategic partnerships and funds invested in the project.
lllidan

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:10:38 AM

Finding a good bounty task requires a lot of knowledge points, and these knowledge points need you to accumulate continuously to be reasonably applied! If you want to learn a quick way, then look for a hunting platform and choose a high-scoring task to do it!
zack21

Activity: 262

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:33:17 PM

Don't miss out on this one-and-only chance to receive 48,000,000 PTON $700,000 that will be rewarded to any bounty participant                                        https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4931943
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:42:43 PM

Good luck Smiley. Hope you'll get good suggestions but I don't think you'll cause nobody wanna share good bounty campaign for you or maybe the way to find out good bounty campaign for you for free Smiley. You should know that less number of participant in bounty campaign, more token each participant will get Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████