Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:52:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good bounty ? I need you . Help me !  (Read 2314 times)
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:47:15 AM

Hello everybody . I am newbie . I want to join good bounty but I don't have any experience. Share your experience with .
How to find good bounty ? Should join the Signature Campaign or Social Media Campaign ? Help me , Please.
Thank you very much .

I think you should join all the bounty campaigns if you have the time.

You want to find new bounty daily and quality you can visit the following link:

https://www.bountypost.club/
http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/?page=October

it's true that you say to search for campaigns I often use sites that you write, many campaigns are listed on the site.
but we still have to choose a good campaign, not all campaigns are profitable, sometimes there is fraud, so be careful
ObroQ

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:19:58 PM

Hello everybody . I am newbie . I want to join good bounty but I don't have any experience. Share your experience with .
How to find good bounty ? Should join the Signature Campaign or Social Media Campaign ? Help me , Please.
Thank you very much .

Well, read everything you can about the project. Then try to research the team behind the project. As for what bounty ( telegram, signature, twitter etc) should you choose, that is totally up to you
mahdie88

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:41:09 PM

a good bounty will never on your side as always.
you need to have your words then and prediction.
those bounties are not meant for all the people.
those are meant to whom who study hard

Dude, bounties are for everyone that's why the project needs a lot of people to help them promote their project. As long as you can read & right, you are qualified you'll not be here if you are not qualified right? Beginners are welcome but only Media Campaign are fit to them.

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
hanlap

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:13:56 PM

Dude, bounties are for everyone that's why the project needs a lot of people to help them promote their project. As long as you can read & right, you are qualified you'll not be here if you are not qualified right? Beginners are welcome but only Media Campaign are fit to them.
I agree with your opinion, newbies will hardly participate in many campaigns because most campaigns require high levels. Only a handful of newbies to the campaign, but i often do not trust the campaigns credibility for newbies.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:02:15 PM

I agree with your opinion, newbies will hardly participate in many campaigns because most campaigns require high levels. Only a handful of newbies to the campaign, but i often do not trust the campaigns credibility for newbies.

most of the time newbies does not have the slot for a good campaign it is because first newbie accts is easy to create second one newbies only promotes a spam when they are in a campaign so for me you have got a point if the campaign accepts newbies then they might be not a good campaign or project.
andigentho

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:35:42 PM

if you want to join a good bounty you have to do some research first, for beginners join the social media bounty first, understand the rules and how it works. I've read this procedure for finding a good bounty, hopefully helping you> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035767.0
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:51:20 PM

You need to start with mathematical calculations so that you can understand how much you can earn and in which companies. And then you need to explore the project to make it unique and with a good strong team.
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:02:33 AM

Its very hard to find good bounties. But i have some condition all the ico's and bounty program .1) Team should be a trackable record(LinkedIn). 2) If the team have any previous experience oh their related project that also should traceable. 3) They have to associate with good agencies
Ponponpon

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:00:56 AM

Hi!

I have been participating in bounties for various coins! It really depends if you are participating for a long or short time profit. (ergo get big $ or a big chunk of coins)

However, there are 2 special candidates i always participate since they always give me a nice chunk of their coins Cheesy

.) Deviantcoin
.) Dinastycoin

I am a Holder so actually this is my style of bounty hunting. If you are going for a short time profit, i would just check the links that have already been posted in this discussion
If you have any tips for people like me , please post it and i will consider participating Cheesy

Alex_marik

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:24:27 PM

Now it is very difficult to find a good crypto project, and there is no certainty that he will carry out a bounty company. Only the experience of the team and the promising and necessary idea that the team can realize is the right choice. It is better to write articles.
Sean_oneill91

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:41:56 AM

First study the concept and make sure it resonates with you.
Then study the bounty. See how much work you will have to put in to earn x amount. Is it worth it?
Then study the roadmap, the team and how active their campaign and development are.

If everything lines up give it a shot! And remember you won’t win if you don’t try.
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:27:28 AM

The project that learns to analyze the bounty activity depends on which sales method! this is very important! When it has a sound and reliable sales path, its success rate is very high!

xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:36:57 AM

Thank you very much .

Your rank is still a beginner, so you can't participate in the signature campaign, you can take part in social media campaigns because it's very simple, even though the results are small compared to other campaigns.
to find out a lot of social media campaign projects, you can access the http://bestbounty.net/ page where you can choose the campaign each time
Insane56

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:59:43 AM

You should find the ratings of the ICO which belongs to the bounty that you are going to do. You can see lot ot review sites in the web but keep in mind most of the ratings are not true.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:22:57 AM

to search for a good bounty at least you see from the manager bounty and you can see from the ICO project that held the bounty because sometimes there are bounty managers who have done the job well but from the ICO it is precisely those who do not have good intentions and do not pay the bounty participants campaign, because there are some cases like that, so you should be able to be careful when choosing a bounty campaign.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:34:24 PM

Hi bro, I have a same problem, like you. In my opinion, I usually choose that bounty, what is running by good bounty manager.
There are lots of managers here. I guess I’ll have to keep names of good ones. Because someday I’ll need them

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
bambuks

Activity: 298

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:48:53 PM

Choosing a the bounty is always gambling. Besides some top rated bounties sometimes I decide to participate in those which ideas and projects are close to me, maybe have some philanthropic background and I am ready just support them and wish good luck. This is good for karma Smiley
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:38:30 PM

A good award is now very difficult to find. Even if the study of the project inspires confidence then it can be a Scam. You need to be very well versed in the issues of cryptography and have good intuition and luck.
binhkieu

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:00:36 PM

Thank you very much .
I also like you. To avoid fraudulent projects, I followed those with more experience on their community. 
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:47:47 PM

Signature bounty is out of the question since your rank is back to newbie. now there is a couple of bounty category left for example youtube/reviews or Medium/articles and translator will be the highest paid category other than signature

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: