Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:46:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some people say Bitcoin and Crypto will disappear from the market, is it really?  (Read 1500 times)
kupido14

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:48:40 PM

First and foremost, Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency will not disappear from the market. Those are the people who spread misleading information. People that has a lack of knowledge but tends to spread misinformation. That is why there is alot of rumors scattered about bitcoin.

nastyabor

Activity: 322
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:55:38 PM

Dont get panic about current price drop, because this is normally happens in the coinmarketcap. We all know once the price drops means automatically it will rise again. Dont sell your bitcoin this is not the right time. Just hold it for long term surely the price will pump in future. At that time you can sell and earn good profit. Bitcoin has a wonderful future so dont worry about the current dip.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:18:59 PM

As long as the use of bitcoin and crypto is increasing. Different country and company are constantly bringing new crypto currency to the market. Statistics show that the amount of investment is increasing in the crypto sector. Some banks are already accepting Bitcoin payments. Bitcoin is being used in most countries of the world and there are no restrictions on the use of Bitcoin in those countries. Bitcoins are being accepted on various online sites. Since the discovery of Bitcoin, nearly 2000 more cryptos have come to the market.

Despite the so-called bright future in Bitcoin and Crypto, why do many say that all the cryptos will disappear from market?

Another perspective with which some persons do think that the bitcoin may/will disappear is of the believe that we are in the end times and as the bitcoin claims to be for the future, it will not see the light if the future as there wouldn't be any future for it to be used. But I do believe the world is already coming to terms with the advantages of the digital currency.
Loreto Padolina

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:47:52 PM

Don't believe in them it was just a fake news by the people who really don't know how good Bitcoin is..
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:54:59 PM

As long as the use of bitcoin and crypto is increasing. Different country and company are constantly bringing new crypto currency to the market. Statistics show that the amount of investment is increasing in the crypto sector. Some banks are already accepting Bitcoin payments. Bitcoin is being used in most countries of the world and there are no restrictions on the use of Bitcoin in those countries. Bitcoins are being accepted on various online sites. Since the discovery of Bitcoin, nearly 2000 more cryptos have come to the market.

Despite the so-called bright future in Bitcoin and Crypto, why do many say that all the cryptos will disappear from market?

They must get to know that cryptocurrency is already under some regulations with the world financial bodies like the SEC and its disappearance is not a thing worthy of discussion as it isn't happening but all is being harnessed on making improvements.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:11:29 AM

It will not happen unless we don't have internet connection. As long as we have newly and upcoming investor crypto will still in circulation. Specially those project with good use case. It's a long term process for now but time will happen it bring you history.

#Support vanig
Justin Monizz

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:44:38 AM

Maybe because they lack confidence in the crypto, they lack the knowledge of it, or they can often hear and be affected by the bad news from the crypto.
Ebihsu

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:05:29 AM

All lovers of the bitcoin certainly know bitcoin's getting known by many people. And when the price of the bitcoin declined many people thought the bitcoin will die, but as long as there are still many people who support the bitcoin and technology of blokchain crypto world currency will definitely survive.
dhwuy32koo11

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:39:25 AM

I do not think that will happen. The bitcoin and cryptos markets are growing at an extremely high rate. They are the technologies of the future, as the internet is becoming more and more popular, so people's needs for coin trading can be very anonymous.
Fortress12345

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:48:24 AM

I think it will not disappear because we all know that the people who are accepting, believing and investing  and using bitcoin and any other crypto are increasing so as long as many people are using it, it will not disappear. Some people think that it will disappear because of different reasons or different opinions about cryptocurrency.

acsaocham22

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:04:56 AM

Bitcoin in particular and Crypto, in general, are a new technology trend now, only to thrive, not to disappear. cryptocurrency will gradually replace obsolete technology.
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:06:22 AM

In my opinion, that would be unlikely because many investors are constantly investing and supporting the crypto currency market. Those who say it will disappear are speculators or they have lost a great deal of money with the BTC, losing confidence in the Crypto market. I still believe that the market can fluctuate but the loss of bitcoin and Crypto in the market is impossible unless there is no Internet in the world anymore. Undecided Undecided
acsaocham22

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:10:22 AM

At this point, I do not think we should focus too much on bitcoin. There are a lot of potential coins that will thrive and grow rapidly, and many ICOs are highly competitive. Should invest in altcoins.
skeletica

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:53:15 AM

it's just an opinion, and an opinion you can trust or not.
but I personally will not believe such opinions, because I use my brain to think and see the reality that exists now.
bitcoin is growing, and bitcoin's interest is increasing every day.
InboundMercury

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:44:01 AM

Peoples mouth are created to say something whether they know or not it is not the big fact and we also should not listen to then if we have doubt then we should make ourself clear by doing analysis.
bezygly

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:57:56 AM

Contemporary, I think that a lot of coins will disappear and die. But new and new will appear, as it is a run-in and a testing ground for cryptography, a product with an excellent idea comes out, passes tests, the idea takes more powerful coins from the modern world and those die.
raldix00

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:58:15 AM

For me yes. Because i believe bitcoin and crypto is a buble currency that anytime he will pop. People todays always doing scam and if it will continue there no future for bitcoin and crypto. Because people are blaming bitcoin and crypto not those people who scam
Harah

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:36:11 PM

I don't think this will happen because I believe bitcoin as a first digital and successful cryptocurrency   will not disappear instantly in the market.
But always on the safe side.Do a research and research to support the details before believing to any of that kind of speculations.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 593

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:49:58 PM

For me yes. Because i believe bitcoin and crypto is a buble currency that anytime he will pop. People todays always doing scam and if it will continue there no future for bitcoin and crypto. Because people are blaming bitcoin and crypto not those people who scam

Then why are you still here if you believe crypto is a bubble then?

If crypto is a bubble then it should get the needed attention that we are getting from the media and governments around the world. Crypto is here to stay and can even take leaps and bounds in the next 5 years or so. And I don't see people blaming crypto if you got scammed. Maybe you didn't do your homework and invest on something you have no idea with.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
pencuri hati

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:08:43 PM

just let them say what, the most important thing at this time we have to be patient and sure one day the price of bitcoin soared.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: