Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:25:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some people say Bitcoin and Crypto will disappear from the market, is it really?  (Read 1500 times)
BitTheLight

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:07:11 PM

I don't think these currencies will disappear from the market as bitcoin is growing now, I think it will drop to a minimum value, but at the moment it is one of the most popular currencies in the market
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:11:15 PM

This is what people who know nothing about crypto can say. It is developing rapidly and many countries adopt laws related to it. The interest in cryptocurrency is growing every day more and more. So she's not going anywhere.
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:41:39 PM

To be honest, I don't get the point of why crypto should disappear. The people who say that probably don't know a thing about crypto.

ogtejiri

Activity: 203

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:57:23 PM

well one can't really say about the continuity of bitcoin forever, but one thing i want to make clear is that bitcoin is an air currency (it can't be seen nor touched). what do you make of that. it simply means that the way bitcoin came unannounced its the same way its going to go. it can't be touched but can be sent from one person to another, i call it the spirit money. now a lot of people dont want to believe that its in the process of going because of their mentality of wanting to be rich. i don't blame them either
PrissMCclen

Activity: 338
Merit: 1

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:21:48 PM

I laugh in my language, first and foremost,  I think you should educate them more about cryptocurrency, please

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 10:56:31 PM

Yes, Bitcoin and crypto will disappear and disappear, when the Day of Judgment has come. But today, of course, it still needs to be there, those who say that bitcoin and crypto will disappear from the market are pessimistic swarms.
muhdede

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:36:15 PM

what I see now is the market is recovering from bitcoin and altcoin continues to slowly. do not worry that the world of crypto is not that weak all have technological innovations that are proud of in the business industry

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:49:38 PM

Do not listen to them that people making fake to make people panic and sell them their bitcoin quickly the result is loses because they listening fake new without any investigation or reseaching if the news is realable.

Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:53:12 PM

Do mind other people what they say against bitcoin and other cryptos. As long as there are supporters of bitcoin and cryptos they will remain in the market for a long time.

Skydreamer19

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:27:35 AM

Don't think of the Botcoin and the Cryptocurrencies will disappear from the market at any time. Not now, not ever. People will not realize that the blockchain came to stay and the fact that cryptocurrencies is built, it will be appealling. and even if it never lost in the market.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:51:54 AM

In order to stay focused in crypto, you must avoid speculations as much as possible. It is always smart to perform personal researches on how coins perform on the market. Most of statements which depicts imminent collapse of Bitcoin and crypto are false and are only meant to impact fear in potential investors.

ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:07:47 AM

It would only happen if there is no demand for the cryptocurrencies but it is plain to see how they are massively bought in 3rd world countries especially in the leading asian countries. The users are just keep adding in numbers and more merchants are accepting crypto too.
sarungmen

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:22:14 AM

yes sometimes I am confused as to why there are so many people talking at forums saying that btc will disappear or die, even though they themselves join crypto, is this the market strategy of the popes to panic so that they will benefit where they can buy so many BTCs with low prices as their investment in the long run in the future
Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:42:16 PM

Nope. Never. Not gonna happen. It’s August 2018 and these people still have doubts. Let them be. It’s their loss, not ours. Bitcoin will outlive all of them.  Smiley

I agree wih these and addtion with that bitcoin has it's own idea of being a famous in all cryptos. Bitcoin runs for almost 8 years and more. Bitcoin is such a interesting online investment and not knowing their many things to earn just to use bitcoin.
coinpool_de

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:57:31 PM

Well. People loves to talk about all good or bad posibilities and i don’t blame them. Some of them are scared because they don’t want btc to disappear. And some other people just like to spread negativity, panic and fud. We will have all the answers in time. In my eyes, bitcoin is really strong and it won’t be disappear. Crypto market is real thing and it won’t be disappear.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:48:43 PM

As long as the use of bitcoin and crypto is increasing. Different country and company are constantly bringing new crypto currency to the market. Statistics show that the amount of investment is increasing in the crypto sector. Some banks are already accepting Bitcoin payments. Bitcoin is being used in most countries of the world and there are no restrictions on the use of Bitcoin in those countries. Bitcoins are being accepted on various online sites. Since the discovery of Bitcoin, nearly 2000 more cryptos have come to the market.

Despite the so-called bright future in Bitcoin and Crypto, why do many say that all the cryptos will disappear from market?

Maybe they are just the haters who spread bad news like that or it could be from people who try to manipulate the minds of crypto holders to gain their own benefit. If we do believe that crypto will last longer then we should ignore the negative news like that.

Nothing is permanent in this world. Change is inevitable. There is really a probability that bitcoin and cryptocurrency might disappear but I agree that for as long as the demand of its usage is high it would continue its operations.

adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:55:26 PM

I don't get the point of why crypto should disappear. People must know first the true capabilities of a business before judging. Just avoid listening to a none sense and negative news about cyptocurrency. I strongly believe that bitcoin can recover as soon as possible. And it will last for a long time and no one can control it.
Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:02:06 AM

As long as the use of bitcoin and crypto is increasing. Different country and company are constantly bringing new crypto currency to the market. Statistics show that the amount of investment is increasing in the crypto sector. Some banks are already accepting Bitcoin payments. Bitcoin is being used in most countries of the world and there are no restrictions on the use of Bitcoin in those countries. Bitcoins are being accepted on various online sites. Since the discovery of Bitcoin, nearly 2000 more cryptos have come to the market.

Despite the so-called bright future in Bitcoin and Crypto, why do many say that all the cryptos will disappear from market?

No its is only a false information..  They spread it because they feared that someday bitcoin will be very useful in the society..  They didn't know how it function well..  It the amount of bitcoin didn't decrease.. And i dont think it as well.. Bitcoin is really great and it is widely accepted now in every country so we dont need to feared it..
Switchern

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:02:21 AM

where does this news come from. because from the past there are those who say bitcoin will die. maybe this is in the human mind. because the price is getting lower. then humans say bitcoin will die soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: