Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:42:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some people say Bitcoin and Crypto will disappear from the market, is it really?  (Read 1500 times)
G-richy

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:57:12 PM

No, cryptocurrencies will not disappear. They are here to stay. Once regulations are in order cryptos and especially AML BitCoin will be accepted everywhere since this is the only compliant coin.
mr_enoc

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:57:27 PM

No,  it will not happen. Bitcoin is the king of crypto for how many years and the good benefits of btc is very well known in different areas of the world. It won't disappear that easy.

boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:59:45 PM

People believe the regulations of bitcoins and government intervention will make bitcoins disappear but its is not true that bitcoins will be out of the system anytime soon. The FUD is spread by people who doesn't understand blockchain and what bitcoins stand for. Bitcoins is here to stay.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:01:01 AM

As long as the use of bitcoin and crypto is increasing. Different country and company are constantly bringing new crypto currency to the market. Statistics show that the amount of investment is increasing in the crypto sector. Some banks are already accepting Bitcoin payments. Bitcoin is being used in most countries of the world and there are no restrictions on the use of Bitcoin in those countries. Bitcoins are being accepted on various online sites. Since the discovery of Bitcoin, nearly 2000 more cryptos have come to the market.

Despite the so-called bright future in Bitcoin and Crypto, why do many say that all the cryptos will disappear from market?

Yes, I believe all crypto will disappear from the market, but not in the near future. We don't know when they will disappear, 50 years, 100 years or 150 years from now, only time can tell this happened. The important thing is that we as intelligent users must be able to take advantage of their presence, as long as they accompany us and still continue to benefit us.

G-richy

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:03:24 AM

As long as the use of bitcoin and crypto is increasing. Different country and company are constantly bringing new crypto currency to the market. Statistics show that the amount of investment is increasing in the crypto ñsector. Some banks are already accepting Bitcoin payments. Bitcoin is being used in most countries of the world and there are no restrictions on the use of Bitcoin in those countries. Bitcoins are being accepted on various online sites. Since the discovery of Bitcoin, nearly 2000 more cryptos have come to the market.

Despite the so-called bright future in Bitcoin and Crypto, why do many say that all the cryptos will disappear from market?
waroenkshisha

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

https://stake.com/

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:15:31 AM

This is crypto money era , the crypto money already start since nine or ten years ago. Slowly but sure in some country already become a legal. To be admitted in the whole wold takes time because of legal policy in some country are different. It means crypto money will never dissapear just need more time to accepted.

chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:22:18 AM

I can't believe this news as so much of money has been pumped in for the crypto space in the formnof ico and profits and all especially the blockchain technology which is backed by good it firms. So I would only say that people have been in and around crypto space exploring things as the crypto space is also still in its beginning era. Keep waiting and watch how far this crypto space would go, many of them will make a fortune for sure.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
fourokavas

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:26:54 AM

Bitcoins are not going to disappear anytime soon, neither on the next decade, so the best thing that we all can do is to try to accumulate as many bitcoin as we can

t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:00:39 AM

Crypto as a whole won't disappear for good. We're just waiting for mass adoption.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:23:43 AM

They think like that because of the price of crypto which continues to plunge from the past 2017, some coins have not survived. But I'm sure the coins that have the potential to always survive and increase in price someday.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:20:56 AM

Bitcoin has long shown its value, disappearing is unlikely, it has evolved over the years and we have seen, it will be even greater in the future.

maybe, we have a possibility that this will disappear someday because there's nothing permanent in this world. if the bitcoin is disappear, also the other coins will disappear too because they only depend in the bitcoin. but I am sure that it will not happened now. because everytime I see the bitciin in this situation, it will only have a comeback and the price are higher up to the most.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:19:51 AM

That is what government and banks want to happen and they want us to believe that it will happen. They are just spreading the same FUD over and over again by just using different words. Many has predicted that outcome in the previous years of crypto but real believers of crypto can clealrly see what is happening.
seanskie18

Activity: 377

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:31:21 AM

Yes, I also heared that people say that bitcoin and crypto will disappear from the market. For me,  that isn't true.  I guess it depends on which country do you belong or fo you live because  some government of some country still approve to use bitcoin as a payment, etc. But some banned it already so they are trying to make market to disappear.

Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:36:59 AM

It is not going to happen. You can't suddenly take out a currency, which is being used by more than 100 million individuals around the world. If the governments force the legal markets to close down, then the trade will move underground, making it difficult to track.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:39:18 AM

I highly doubt that it will happen. Judging by how popular bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency scene is it will never disappear. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is here to stay wether we like it or not. Cryptocurrency has made an impact that is hard to forget and has stayed on people. Cryptocurrency will continue to develop and continue us to offer countless possibilities.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:45:48 AM

I highly doubt that it will happen. Judging by how popular bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency scene is it will never disappear. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is here to stay wether we like it or not. Cryptocurrency has made an impact that is hard to forget and has stayed on people. Cryptocurrency will continue to develop and continue us to offer countless possibilities.

No i know it will not happen because even if the bitcoin is falling down. I believe it can recover soon, bitcoin is the strongest of all cryptocurrency.
phanquan5111994

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:52:08 AM

Are not!!!
I do not think Bitcoin and Crypto will disappear from the market !!!
Although both the Bitcoin and Crypto markets are down sharply!
But can not say that it will disappear !!!
Bitcoin and Crypto will be back again !!!
I believe!
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:53:01 AM

As long as the use of bitcoin and crypto is increasing. Different country and company are constantly bringing new crypto currency to the market. Statistics show that the amount of investment is increasing in the crypto sector. Some banks are already accepting Bitcoin payments. Bitcoin is being used in most countries of the world and there are no restrictions on the use of Bitcoin in those countries. Bitcoins are being accepted on various online sites. Since the discovery of Bitcoin, nearly 2000 more cryptos have come to the market.

don't ever believe on them they are just doing FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) on your faith and believe on the system. If you are weak in your faith of course it will result you to sell your crypto. This is why that you should not believe them instead focus on your crypto holding on what should be done in order to increase its number.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:55:29 AM

As long as people keep using Bitcoin it will never disappear. There are reasons why some people tend to bring the price of Bitcoin down. One obvious reason is that they miss Bitcoin when the price is still very low and spreading negative news help them to bring down the price and then that's the time that they will invest into it.

axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:47:41 AM

Bitcoin will not disappear so easily it would take a long period of time before it ends. Many people now are aware of the crypto market and showing interest on investing and using it so I think it would not be easy to disappear. I myself will continue to support the crypto currency market.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀