Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:35:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some people say Bitcoin and Crypto will disappear from the market, is it really?  (Read 1500 times)
arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:34:12 PM

As long as the use of bitcoin and crypto is increasing. Different country and company are constantly bringing new crypto currency to the market. Statistics show that the amount of investment is increasing in the crypto sector. Some banks are already accepting Bitcoin payments. Bitcoin is being used in most countries of the world and there are no restrictions on the use of Bitcoin in those countries. Bitcoins are being accepted on various online sites. Since the discovery of Bitcoin, nearly 2000 more cryptos have come to the market.

Despite the so-called bright future in Bitcoin and Crypto, why do many say that all the cryptos will disappear from market?
There will always be people who will be on the other side of the position, when people say that bitcoin is all nonsense, you ask them a question, and whether they know anything about the blockchain and believe me 90% of them don't even know what it is, people who say that bitcoin is a bubble that does not know about the world of cryptocurrencies and how they can analyze) of course not as) they say until you say it is nonsense it is more expensive and more expensive)))
mazesta

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:50:17 PM

why many say that all cryptos will disappear from the market is because they are too worried about the bad news about cryptocurrency & Blockchain.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:51:05 PM

As long as the use of bitcoin and crypto is increasing. Different country and company are constantly bringing new crypto currency to the market. Statistics show that the amount of investment is increasing in the crypto sector. Some banks are already accepting Bitcoin payments. Bitcoin is being used in most countries of the world and there are no restrictions on the use of Bitcoin in those countries. Bitcoins are being accepted on various online sites. Since the discovery of Bitcoin, nearly 2000 more cryptos have come to the market.

Despite the so-called bright future in Bitcoin and Crypto, why do many say that all the cryptos will disappear from market?
The Disappearing of crypto in the market is just an speculation and there's still no evidence to support that statement. I guess people who are spreading that kind of lie just want to sir things up and doesn't have a life. I advise you to do your own research so you won't be fooled by those people. The market is Growing each year. There's no way that it will disappear.

Inasal03

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:52:30 AM

I think bitcoin will be stay and more peoples were join here as long as we are here supporting bitcoin will stay and more upgrade for bitcoin and to know more knowledge of this.
LeavingEden

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:34:32 AM

Well i don't know what is there soure just their saying, but anything can happen everything has change but i hope this not gonna be happen that the bitcoin and crypto will disappear one day. Hopefully this will be everlasting no limit and it will last forever.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:11:55 AM

There will always be opposite side of what some wish so for some to think crypto will disappear one day sames goes to those that believe in it, but crypto to my own understanding show no trace a disappearing to tin air because it has come to stay and will solve so many problem in terms of science and capital, crypto has involve so much with billions of dollars in circulation which is a huge investment that can't be short down anyhow.
asemene41

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:21:39 AM

I think they are people who lose in crypto so they say crypto is a bubble, not profitable and others. I think they are only people who are impatient because they want to get a short profit, actually Crypto is very profitable for the long term not in a short time because it is very risky
phanquan5111994

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:32:22 AM

It does not happen !!!
Bitcoin and Crypto have increased dramatically in the world so Bitcoin and Crypto will not go away!
I do not agree about that !!!
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:35:48 AM

The people who say these words are groundless, and we see the recent years of encrypted world growing more and more, and I think bitcoin and encryption will not disappear in the future, but a few coins will become stronger together with bitcoins.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:39:05 AM

How can that be,? Where in fact we are towards Crypto currency, what i know will be scrapped in the future is the fiat money ang Crypto will be our money, which is already happening.
DirectContract

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:40:35 AM

Most will because they don't bring anything to the table. In reality everything will be tokenized at some point because it's much better and safer to buy a coin that people believe in than depend on a country or a government to allow you to spend your money the way you want. The problem is that most of these new coins want to make things better than well known, established coins, that already have a huge user base and recognizability and there's too many of them popping out. More than the community can handle.

Yeah this is what I've been thinking too. There's too many coins, not enough quality. Given enough time, they will slowly be weeded out and there will only be more useful ones that are connected with actual innovation and purpose. Until that happens we'll sitll have an ocean of coins and scams to wade through.

There's no good reason for bitcoin to disappear. It's got the technological strength and security that others don't, and it's got the principle of being decentralized. People will still want to use it, no matter what the elite try to do to it
aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:30:14 AM

Maybe for a new altcoin whose quality isn't good enough will end like that ... But for bitcoin to disappear, that's impossible because many people mine it and invest in it ...
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:26:28 AM

I don't think that will happen so easily here in the crpyto currency community. Well, some people can only say this because of the continuous downfall of the Bitcoin price in the market. But if people are only aware to this common situation here in the crypto currency community then, they will be used to this downfall and will gladly wait to the comeback and rise of Bitcoin again and again.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:29:13 AM

Some people say that bitcoin and crypto will disappear because they are the people who doesn't know a single thing about it and don't even bother to study and research about bitcoin and cryptcurrency. They are the one also who called it scam so thats why there are still people telling that bitcoin will not last long.
zhabuxxs

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:38:48 AM

I am very confident that bitcoin will never die as long as technology can still be used in human life.
because with the existence of bitcoin is very helpful for people who want to transact easily and without difficulty and at a small cost ..
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:41:01 AM

it's just a speculation, and you don't have to believe it at all.
they only make this kind of FUD to drop the price of bitcoin, but their efforts are in vain, bitcoin still has great trust from every investor, and the volume is growing every day.
OutOfTheBox56

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:42:48 AM

This kind of people are those who don't want bitcoin to rise and they are the haters of bit coin and also every kind of rumors are spread by them in the market.
jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:50:28 AM

are rumors and those who say that are channels paid by governments to scare people so they do not buy while they do it to try to control it but they know that they get out of hand what they do is through many means try to muddy the name of the bitcoin but could not or could the chain of blocks came to stay or adapt or stay behind

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Cryptohunt

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:17:26 AM

With the addition of crypto in the market, it will actually make it easier for its users in real life, complementary tokens arrive because of the digital age situation that attracts new investors to participate, so in my opinion bitcoin and crypto will never disappear from the market.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:23:27 AM

bitcoin will not be lost on the market, bitcoin is a digital currency that will grow in the future, and more and more countries will accept bitcoin so that bitcoin will not disappear, the price will also be higher due to the increasing demand for bitcoin.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: