Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:57:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON vs EOS  (Read 22559 times)
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:46:14 AM

EOS has been preparing its product for too long. I personally do not believe in the future of EOS. I think it would be better to make a comparison of Tron against NEO. Here is a more honest comparison. In general, all these projects are meaningless as the leadership will still remain for Ethereum. What is the point in 100,500 nobody wants blockchain? What you do not like blockchain Ethereum? I recently stumbled upon a promising project Sound Money Coin. So they were launched on the Ethereum blockchain. I asked the developer why Ethereum was chosen to launch Sound Money Coin. He answered me because Ethereum is really the best for today.

I think the same as you, but in all reports EOS has a lot of potential. They get very high scores on all crypto assessments. But I'm not sure what happens after the Ethereum forks. Things may change after Ethereum moves to POS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dayan1

Activity: 388
Merit: 100

All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:15:16 AM

Base on the data i have gathered, a lot of article pointing out that eos will dominate the market this year, always said buy eos buy eos, this will be huge pump sooner or later, and i guess thats possible. Eos is a good platform aside from other currency. Eos was better than tron for sure. Big whales is tend to buy eos over than tron so definitely i go for eos investment

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:38:56 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2019, 07:41:21 PM by alevlaslo

Personally, I prefer Eos to Tron blockchain.
Eos seems to be leading now on the area of transaction per minute speed and would likely over take bitcoin and etheruem blockchain if the team continue working this way.

Komodo is leader, 20000 transactions per second

transaction per second:

KMD 20000 and pow
VeChain 10000
RaiBlocks 7000
XEM 4000
EOS 3000
XRP 1500
Tron 1500
BCH 80 and pow
ETH 20 and (pow yet)
BTC 7 and pow

https://dexstats.info/scale/index.html

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:49:29 PM

Awfully interesting comparison of projects, I previously thought that many people would choose TRX, but I see that there are people who support EOS projects, despite the fact that this project is very similar to XRP.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:53:13 PM

Both projects are very worthy and strong,it is not necessary to go far,only for today and yesterday the EOS has grown by 25%, and the market has pulled up its movement,and the rating Agency has summed up the rating of cryptocurrencies,who on what they have,it turned out that the EOS is in the first place,and this says a lot.As for the THRONE,there is one word telegrams,and mnogomillionniy army,those who use it,so everything is immediately clear,the Beit both projects will not regret it!
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:03:50 PM

have the same opinion as you about EOS. But the feeling and judgment of investors are very important. Because EOS is on TRON on coinmarketcap.EOS and TRON are attractive coins. And promises but I choose EOS. because it ranks above TRON and has very high investment attraction and trade rate. I believe EOS will go to the moon in the near future.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:13:52 AM

EOS still has good opportunities than Tron, investors still hold on to EOS and this will be a good opportunity for the future. The team that has the potential to work very well is able to survive and continue to grow even though Tron is also trying to compete.

Completely agree with you, mate. Upon comparing both platforms, one can determine that EOS is by far the strongest in development and innovation. While TRON has been focusing mostly on mainstream media attention, EOS has been working behind the scenes to make its blockchain stronger than ever. Still, TRON has the support of a well-known project called BitTorrent while EOS has low public exposure.

In the end, as the Blockchain industry matures, good cryptocurrencies will be separated from the bad ones. This means, that flaws will be discovered along the way, which will determine which platform will be here to stay. Everything will depend on the people themselves whenever they adopt one platform from the other. But so far, it seems that EOS is in the lead while TRON has a large possibility that it could fail altogether in the future. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:22:04 PM

EOS still has good opportunities than Tron, investors still hold on to EOS and this will be a good opportunity for the future. The team that has the potential to work very well is able to survive and continue to grow even though Tron is also trying to compete.
I think for the investor these two coins can grow well in the future , they are both young coins but very promising , but at the moment of course eos looks stronger in the market

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:35:54 PM

It is really difficult to determine which EOS and TRON are better. This is 2 coins that can speak very potential and promise in the future. I still rate EOS as a bit more. so this position may be safe. I recommend buying both EOS and TRON long-term investments.
matricaria

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:15:21 PM

I like EOS more. As for me, this coin has very great prospects now. I think that in the future this coin will become very expensive.

timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:17:20 PM

And why you are asking only about these coins? You want to know which one becomes the only smart-contract cryptocurrency? Nobody knows it.
For me all current altcoins that are trying to overbeat Ethereum are so slow, really, with current TPS Dapps can´t become worldwide used.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:49:22 AM

TRON is a project that many people support. I think that there really is a large part of the people who support the TRON project. I think that this may be an indicator for this situation in comparison.
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:54:01 AM

I love EOS, good team, technology and its own exchanges. It is a project from China, the country once a good platform  for cryptocurrency.
So it has a backup from China. Its price is also on the rise. I think it will beat ethereum once. But on the other hand, Tron is also a good project.
Justin Sun is a creative mind. He will do much to make it a success.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:16:26 AM

TRON is a project that many people support. I think that there really is a large part of the people who support the TRON project. I think that this may be an indicator for this situation in comparison.
I didn't see any support in last one year because investors are leave the trading platform so total marketcap was stay in a dip. If we compare to TRON and EOS I support to EOS platform because this occupy huge consumer in short period and it will stay in a top position of crypto market.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:55:51 PM

I like EOS more. As for me, this coin has very great prospects now. I think that in the future this coin will become very expensive.
I agree , especially the latest news that can push the course to new heights , I think for the eos great future , for me it is the main competitor of eth , I think for investment it fits just fine
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:11:17 PM

I will choose the EOS, because I know that the founder of TRON - Justin Sun have been involved in a several shady activities like pumping their coin.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:14:29 PM

EOS is a coin that continues to surprise, I believe that EOS will continue to increase because of the high needs of users, now many EOS-based exchange and token projects so buying EOS is something we deserve to do.
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:30:51 PM

Though TRON is making their network big and popular! New projects are coming through the TRON blockchain and they never fail to impress the community by developing continuously, but my pick will be EOS! EOS such a great technology it is. Actually, after the Ethereum network, I think EOS is the next big thing in the long run! In my view, EOS is a blessing for the crypto community!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit