Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:25:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON vs EOS  (Read 22559 times)
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:47:40 AM

I think it is very hard to decide which token has the best smart contract because there are a lot of things that should be mentioned. But I believe EOS is more perspective as a coin and within several years is going to be in top 3 cryptos.

If i should choose one, i would choose EOS. Tron is good coin and traded in many big exchanger, beside that the CEO is always active to marketing the project and the development. But in my opinion, EOS is game changer and market cap value will surpass ethereum

I also go for eos because i knew eos a long time and i think eos is more mature than tron  because i see that alot of good projects on the past are all under the eos platform

. while tron is a new coin and its still young compared to eos .

Comparing tron vs eos , are i think not balanced at all . i believe eth is a more better contender to eos  . while tron can be compared to other alts .

however both coins are well known and will be a good addition to our existing portfolio

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:46:48 AM

They are both fighting Head to Head for supremacy in the gaming Dapps market. I have tried both using Scatter for EOS and Tronlink for Tron which work just like Metamask does for Ethereum. They both work fine and it is difficult to pick a favourite. I think what will ultimately decide which one wins out will be which one is easiest to build Dapps on. 

andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:57:10 AM

Despite the great popularity of TRON, I will make my choice now in favor of EOS because I see a big development of this project as an industry that is moving in the right direction today. In any case, it will already look like the right direction.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:11:58 AM

tron seems to be in great demand, their features are good and rarely found on other projects, such as no fees when trading and withdraw
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:20:52 AM

Which of these smart contract platforms are the best? Or which will prevail in the long term? Will it be Tron or EOS? As far as I know, both promise unparalleled TPS and cheap fees. If they continue to grow in terms of development and innovation, then they could easily outpace Ethereum in the future.

Nevertheless, my pick would be EOS as it has an experienced veteran in the blockchain industry known as Dan Larimer. Which would be yours?  Smiley
Hello! These are two strong projects. But I like Tron better, there is a lot of news, a lot of partnerships, and Justin Sun is better at crypto-world than Larimer. But to each his own)
vinasky

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:24:25 PM

EOS is much better no doubts https://cmc.io/coins/eos
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:43:38 PM

tron seems to be in great demand, their features are good and rarely found on other projects, such as no fees when trading and withdraw
Not only is tron in demand , eos coin is very good and has for me a lot more prospects than tron

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:33:36 AM

They are both fighting Head to Head for supremacy in the gaming Dapps market. I have tried both using Scatter for EOS and Tronlink for Tron which work just like Metamask does for Ethereum. They both work fine and it is difficult to pick a favourite. I think what will ultimately decide which one wins out will be which one is easiest to build Dapps on. 

There's no doubt that both platforms are head-to-head in terms of technicalities. However, in terms of adoption, EOS wins by a long shot. Despite this, no one can tell with certainty which platform will stay and which will go, since crypto land is highly unpredictable. In this case, we would need to watch how TRON and EOS behaves within the mainstream world, in order to reach a conclusion.

As for investing in both, it shouldn't matter at all since smart contracts are the way of the future. Companies, businesses, and startups alike are becoming interested in developing dApps for the real world. As such, platforms like EOS and TRON prove to be highly scalable and adequate for business use. Which means, that the future is bright for most cryptocurrencies which make use of smart contract technology. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:08:50 AM

i believe that TRON will have more value in the future than EOS
because in TRON they have a user-friendly to create a new account
while on the other hand EOS has many processes to create EOS address
etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:24:04 AM

Which of these smart contract platforms are the best? Or which will prevail in the long term? Will it be Tron or EOS? As far as I know, both promise unparalleled TPS and cheap fees. If they continue to grow in terms of development and innovation, then they could easily outpace Ethereum in the future.

Nevertheless, my pick would be EOS as it has an experienced veteran in the blockchain industry known as Dan Larimer. Which would be yours?  Smiley
Well i think Tron and EOS will be competitors them bolt has potential for incoming future as smart contract and decentralize application dapps platform than another blockchain.

1. Tron is still new blockchain but it has many projects be built on the Tron blockchain and the price of Tron is very cheap be compared with the EOS coins.

2. EOS blockchain is faster than other blockchain technology and there are many decentralize application dapps already on EOS.

For me i will put my money in Tron than EOS because the number of Tron is limited than EOS.
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:18:26 AM

Both have much potentiality to grow and I cannot compare each other. Both of them have a good investment for a long term. If I will be forced to choose between the two, I would go for tron. Justin Sun is an active, dynamic, creative and young Chinese businessperson who is working hard to make his project a success. His announcement of partnerships with multiple organizations will make the coin to reach the moon soon.

petermike

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:43:41 AM

I still prefer to invest in EOS rather than TRON. EOS is better than TRON which has been shown on the rankings coinmarketcap EOS's position is 5th while TRX is ranked 11th. Long-term TRX investment will be very good because the value of 1 EOS is higher than 1TRX.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:24:00 PM

Well i think Tron and EOS will be competitors them bolt has potential for incoming future as smart contract and decentralize application dapps platform than another blockchain.

1. Tron is still new blockchain but it has many projects be built on the Tron blockchain and the price of Tron is very cheap be compared with the EOS coins.

2. EOS blockchain is faster than other blockchain technology and there are many decentralize application dapps already on EOS.

For me i will put my money in Tron than EOS because the number of Tron is limited than EOS.

It's relative. TRON may be cheaper than EOS, but that's probably because its total supply is somewhat higher than EOS. Not to mention, it's not as widely used and demanded across the market than EOS itself. In terms of technicalities, they're rather the same (although EOS has better features and flexibility). As both platforms use DPoS for consensus, transactions are blazing fast without fees making them extremely ideal for smart contracts.

While TRON and EOS are still new to the crypto space, they have gone quite far in terms of development and innovation. Compared with Ethereum, they are much more scalable than its competitor. However, they're not as decentralized as Ethereum which explains why they're highly scalable. Despite this, it's often good to invest into both TRX and EOS for the long term due as they will become adopted by businesses, companies, and individuals alike.

Nonetheless, TRON has an advantage over EOS where BitTorrent is integrated with the Blockchain. This could bring a lot of exposure to TRX relative to other cryptocurrencies on the market today. Whenever this is going to be a success is yet to be seen. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Odetolala

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:35:21 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2019, 12:20:16 AM by Odetolala

For me personally, I think it's Tron anytime, anyday, Sun is business minded and can go any length pumping the hell out of his coin, so if you are in to make some cool profit along the like, then I most certainly think Tron is the coin for you. This is no financial advise, kindly do your own personal research.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:36:13 PM

I still prefer to invest in EOS rather than TRON. EOS is better than TRON which has been shown on the rankings coinmarketcap EOS's position is 5th while TRX is ranked 11th. Long-term TRX investment will be very good because the value of 1 EOS is higher than 1TRX.
If you talk about the price and ranking issues in the coinmarketcap it is certainly very wrong. What we want to discuss now is which smart contract platform is the best for the long term. You can answer it later and reply to this post.  Grin

If the comparison of TRON and EOS, of course I would prefer to use the EOS platform. And I think EOS will surpass Ethereum in the future. This is just my opinion.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:39:14 PM

these two projects have a great potential and the competition between them will be a good sign for all the users as we see the quality products.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 07:43:44 PM

I'll go with TRX, cause trx plan is clear and the adoption is on the way.
Justin is very excited with his plan, take a look on his Twitter.
I didn't say EOS isn't good, but I believe Tron will do better.

Tomcolor

Activity: 661

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:56:35 PM

I think it is a good point to selection which is right for investment now. Because Tron and Eos now there is a huge demand currency and they are going to compete in a competitive way. According to my view, tron ​​is trying to develop a bit more, so I can invest here.

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:55:21 PM

Yes, I think EOS is superior so far, its development and quality, EOS is better instead. It's not that TRON isn't good, but EOS is more potential and the proof now is the 6th best Cryptocurrency rating. Coins TRON and EOS are 2 blockhains who were born together so far have developed very well, so I think both are good and we are worth buying.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:52:46 AM

Yes, I think EOS is superior so far, its development and quality, EOS is better instead. It's not that TRON isn't good, but EOS is more potential and the proof now is the 6th best Cryptocurrency rating. Coins TRON and EOS are 2 blockhains who were born together so far have developed very well, so I think both are good and we are worth buying.

Both platforms are good with their unique use cases. While I still support EOS, TRON has the potential to become something big in the future if its “BitTorrent experiment” works. Rewarding users for seeding content on the BitTorrent network, is key towards bringing massive adoption into Blockchain technology from the mainstream world. In the case of EOS, it hasn't come up with such an idea but it's growing strong with active development and innovation. With EOSFinex decentralized exchange running under the EOS blockchain, things could change for the better since it'll be possible to obtain high transaction throughput that will rival most centralized exchanges we know and love today.

All of this means, that both projects are doing good and could eventually rise in price if there's demand for them over time. In terms of price, TRX is the cheapest making it one of the best investments you could make right now.

Nonetheless, time will tell us whenever both TRX and EOS will survive in this crypto market or not. It will all depend on mainstream adoption for sure. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: