Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:00:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] x42 - Feeless, PoS, Fast, Price Locks, ERC20 Wrapped Token on Uniswap  (Read 43339 times)
DennisM

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:33:37 AM

Hello is this normal? The wallet is on 32.exe is still loading, I am already waiting for more than 20 minutes. I also tried to close and re-open the application thrice. Oh my it sucks to have a low specs OS Sad

Not normal, jump on discord #support channel.

I already tried the 64bit file and I got the same result. I did this in the nearest computer cafe. Looks like this is already a problem on their wallet. I guess I have no choice but to go to their support channel at discord as you advised. Are there any others out there have the same issue as mine? Wallet is just in loading mode forever?

We solved this in the support on discord. You need to make sure that you run all windows update, if you still have that issue, then install .Net Core:
https://www.microsoft.com/net/download/thank-you/dotnet-runtime-2.1.2-windows-hosting-bundle-installer
x42-ADM (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Open. Feeless. Infinite.

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:13:50 PM

Hello is this normal? The wallet is on 32.exe is still loading, I am already waiting for more than 20 minutes. I also tried to close and re-open the application thrice. Oh my it sucks to have a low specs OS Sad

Not normal, jump on discord #support channel.

I already tried the 64bit file and I got the same result. I did this in the nearest computer cafe. Looks like this is already a problem on their wallet. I guess I have no choice but to go to their support channel at discord as you advised. Are there any others out there have the same issue as mine? Wallet is just in loading mode forever?

We solved this in the support on discord. You need to make sure that you run all windows update, if you still have that issue, then install .Net Core:
https://www.microsoft.com/net/download/thank-you/dotnet-runtime-2.1.2-windows-hosting-bundle-installer

Updating your machine is pretty much always a good idea.
You guys should do it regardless of x42.

░▒▓█ / /  /X42/ /  /   WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
x42-ADM (OP)
Copper Member

Open. Feeless. Infinite.

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:06:51 AM

Big giveaway coming up, join the discord!

Yes!
We actually have a larger giveaway planned on discord as soon as we have 100 online members at the same time.
Also, our next airdrop partner will be announced soon.

httpb

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:18:09 PM

The wallet is made with .NET Core? That's something I never seen before. Will need to check out the source code.  Smiley

Wallet looks nice, but there are not many options available like backing up the wallet and Debug window. Is there a way to activate the menu or is it simply missing?
DennisM

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:10:37 PM

Wallet looks nice

Cool, We are going to be updating it soon, hope you like it even better.

there are not many options available like backing up the wallet and Debug window.

New project, we are adding things in to help. Your seed words & password is a good backup of the wallet. I like your suggestion. We can make an import/export option to make it easier to backup the wallet file itself.

Is there a way to activate the menu or is it simply missing?

To access the advanced options:

1. Open your x42 wallet
2. Open a new web browser and go to: http://localhost:42220/swagger/index.html
3. Browse & try the different options available. We are adding more to this, and will also make it accessible from the wallet.
x42-ADM (OP)
Copper Member

Open. Feeless. Infinite.

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:31:37 PM

Wallet looks nice

Cool, We are going to be updating it soon, hope you like it even better.

there are not many options available like backing up the wallet and Debug window.

New project, we are adding things in to help. Your seed words & password is a good backup of the wallet. I like your suggestion. We can make an import/export option to make it easier to backup the wallet file itself.

Is there a way to activate the menu or is it simply missing?

To access the advanced options:

1. Open your x42 wallet
2. Open a new web browser and go to: http://localhost:42220/swagger/index.html
3. Browse & try the different options available. We are adding more to this, and will also make it accessible from the wallet.

If you take what Dennis said into account, you can use our wallet as a rough block explorer as well.

Go to /api/Node/getrawtransaction
There you can input your wallet addresses or transaction hashes to view what has been registered to the blockchain.

Namita

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:28:43 PM

What does this project really means? does it means every developer need to give their identity when ever joining a project as the development team, to became a guaranty that everyone will know who are the developer behind a project?
x42-ADM (OP)
Copper Member

Open. Feeless. Infinite.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:17:03 PM

What does this project really means? does it means every developer need to give their identity when ever joining a project as the development team, to became a guaranty that everyone will know who are the developer behind a project?

No.
Developers can be as anonymous or as public as they want.
Everyone holding a masternode will be able to vote with their wallet, literally, to choose who thrives in this environment. Good DApps and side blockchains will get hosted very quickly and bad ones will be abandoned.
And every user will be able to use those applications and side blockchains as much as their wish.

I would advise you read our whitepaper, there is a lot of extra information about this one pages 07 and 08.

Thank you for your great question!

Vikhy

Activity: 387
Merit: 13

1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:22:19 PM

Having an in-wallet decentralised blockchain explorer is really nice,it's still in its infancy but functional.

My personal opinion is having a mnemonic seed written down is a very good way to backup.
Afaik this is one of the very few PoS/MN coins which has a mnenomic seed to backup the wallet.

░▒▓█  x42 Protocol ░▒▓█ ▬ Feeless ▬Smart Contracts▬ C#▬ Proof-Of-Stake  ▬ Sidechains ▬ dApps ▬
Our website! Whitepaper! Twitter! Facebook! Reddit! Discord!Telegram!
bitbay84

Activity: 180
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:27:01 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 11:11:28 PM by bitbay84

Hey  Grin  have you left any btt airdrops? I am interested in this project, I do not have much to take a look at, just from the excess of duties.
I will definitely do it in the future. good luck and up to the next time. Cool
x42-ADM (OP)
Copper Member

Open. Feeless. Infinite.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:55:31 PM

Having an in-wallet decentralised blockchain explorer is really nice,it's still in its infancy but functional.

My personal opinion is having a mnemonic seed written down is a very good way to backup.
Afaik this is one of the very few PoS/MN coins which has a mnenomic seed to backup the wallet.

One of our ideas is to eventually make that possible inside the wallet itself.
And yes, it is very much in its infancy! You can always help us with that if you are a C# coder, check our github!

Hey  Grin  have you left any btt airdrops? I am interested in this project, I do not have much to take a look at, just from the excess of duties.
I will definitely do it in the future. good luck and up to the next time. Cool

my x42 add:
XT7YFQAYNZmR31CaXxjvb6E2PwGp6KWh2p

Please follow the steps correctly.

shirokochi

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:50:30 PM

I sent a mail.
Could you please join Air Drop.
x42-ADM (OP)
Copper Member

Open. Feeless. Infinite.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 04:08:33 PM

I sent a mail.
Could you please join Air Drop.

You've been entered and your coins should already been on your wallet.
Don't forget to stake and join our discord!

Beejae

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:37:42 PM

Will there be some more ways to participate in this project? More bounties etc?

Certainly! There have been giveaways and more to be held in the Discord channel. Also, social media earndrops are being planned. You should join Discord so as not to miss out
Skyyat

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:08:30 PM

Certainly! There have been giveaways and more to be held in the Discord channel. Also, social media earndrops are being planned. You should join Discord so as not to miss out

will there be one for videos or some grafik content? I think it would be good to get some content on youtube about x42 Smiley
x42-ADM (OP)
Copper Member

Open. Feeless. Infinite.

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 01:12:07 AM

will there be one for videos or some grafik content? I think it would be good to get some content on youtube about x42 Smiley

There are new bounties on our discord for both youtube and twitter.
I've updated the thread, you can see bounty there, for more information the easiest way is to get on discord and head to the #bounties channel.

Thank you for your interest!

Beejae

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 08:07:11 PM

Any updates on the project? I understand that the development team has been working their asses off and all...but is there anything new you'll like to share?
x42-ADM (OP)
Copper Member

Open. Feeless. Infinite.

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 08:50:41 PM

Any updates on the project? I understand that the development team has been working their asses off and all...but is there anything new you'll like to share?

Yes, several actually.
There are new bounties posted on discord at #bounties, check the pins.
We also announced that our masternodes will have a three tier system, each one adding more functions.
New wallet is also coming out fairly soon!

We are working everyday to make x42 even better!

Beejae

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 10:24:00 PM

Yes, several actually.
We also announced that our masternodes will have a three tier system, each one adding more functions.

Thanks for the update...fair enough! I'll be on the lookout for the wallet update. Cheers
x42-ADM (OP)
Copper Member

Open. Feeless. Infinite.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 03:26:14 AM

Yes, several actually.

Thanks for the update...fair enough! I'll be on the lookout for the wallet update. Cheers

It will be released soon, we will announce it here, on discord and our social medias.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: