Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:25:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DigitalCoinFarm - Get shares to build your own cloud scrypt asic miner today  (Read 19170 times)
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:52:13 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Ticker    COINFARM - DigitalCoinFarm
Date   26 Mar 18:53 Day-30, dividend paid.
Please set your email account,s 2fa enable.  Some people is reporting their stock account been hacked. The password has been reset by others.

Set your email to be un-visible
Set your email,s 2fa function to enable

The owner of cryptostock said, reset password without enter 2fa code is method to let people who lost their device to access their account. 

So we have to protect our email account.

If we disclose (visible) our e-mail we might have a backup if the site ever goes down and you could still operate in private. If we set invisble it's hard to proof if the shareholder is legit or not.

Our e-mail adres is only visible for CEO's of each project to their shareholders. That means they need to hack your account to see our e-mail adres.
The problem is that many people have stocks in a lot of companys and there is a lot of SCAM company's/listings on cryptostocks so until kumla has fixed all security issues on the site it's not safe to show your emailadress to the share issuers unless your certain that none of the company's you have stocks in isn't a scammer that may use your emailadress to hack your cryptostocks account.
The fact is that a lot of listings on cryptostocks is scams only setup to steal people bitcoins then it isen't that far fetched that one or more of those scammers, some of them scammers is probably behind 5-10 listings each(as there has been an explosion of very poor listings since November and onwards) on cryptostock would also hack peoples accounts to steal even more bitcoins/litecoins/devcoins.

A simple change kumala can do is let people enter a public bitcoin(, litecoin & devcoin)address and to let them show share issuer that instead of an emailadress or let investors pick one by one what listings they want to show the emailadress for and not like now none or all listings your invested in.

Another simple thing Cryptostocks should do to increase security is to also give you the option to set and lock for example 1-5 bitcoin(, litecoin & devcoin) adresses that is the only adresses you can withdraw to, that would take away the incentive for the hackers to hack accounts if they can't withdraw any funds.

lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:52:39 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 01:34:56 AM by lynn_402

"Day-32 dividend paid.
I did check, our 10x 1000ghs is on the way. It will be arrived today or tomorrow.
And 6 more will be 4/2.   Ants s2 will be 4/1."

Next week will be grand!
And there's less than 5000 shares to be sold.
lynn_402

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 06:23:06 PM

Less than 400 shares remain now!
Congratulations, Grey.
And now, let's open the champagne.
traderman
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 06:25:03 PM

Wow looks like all the shares sold out today.
aisdoge

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 06:43:02 PM

Wow, those last shares sold fast! Congrats everyone. Let's make some money together!
SonofPegasus

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:55:38 AM

The daily ROI I'm getting from this project is just stupid, and that was before the IPO closed.  Anyone who can do simple math can see that this will be fantastic when the next 11 ASICS come in over the next few days.
gnomicide

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:18:00 AM

Wow, some big purchases to push it out of IPO! It's going to be an exciting week watching the dividends (and price) explode Cheesy

Congratulations Gray on a successful IPO, keep up the good work!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:54:38 AM

GridSeed promised 500 unit after IPO, it about 300/khs of scrypt hashrate each unit, total hashrate is 150mhs, with 7watt power each miner. It gonna make a lot profit for us.

You don't speak fluent English, fine.

You don't understand what a slash means when it occurs in units (SPOILER ALERT: it means division), sad but sadly not surprising.

You're banking on "promised" miners that don't exist yet, fucking lol.

i liked the part where he said he was going scypt asic mine Vertcoin lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
gnomicide

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:47:35 PM

We also builing gpu mining pool, because we believe after scrypt asic miner appears, gpu farmer will be looking new coin that cant be mined with asic scrypt hardware, like vertcoin.

That part? Where he actually said the GPU miners will be doing Vertcoin, because the ASICs can't do it?
bitfitted

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:13:42 PM

Well this sucks. I sent a mail to info@digital-coin-farm.com 2 days ago. This was in the mail:

Hi,

I am looking into investing, but had actually a question or two about your plans.

So what will happen if CryptoStocks closes? I see this as a very real possibility since it's owned by the same company as Vircurex, and they haven't been doing so great lately.

Now I realize that I can publicly share my mail address so that the issuer can create the shareholder list like that. But that of course has security implications. Wouldn't it be better to use Bitcoin addresses to identify shareholders?

Also, what do you think about Colored Coins? Are you going to move shares to that system once it's going to get stable?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions. I hope to see your answers also appearing in the original thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=480196.0

Cheers,
bitfitted

These are all valid concerns and I haven't even got a reply (for 2 days!). Now the whole IPO has been sold out. Guess I have to take my 10 BTC somewhere else.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:22:22 PM

We also builing gpu mining pool, because we believe after scrypt asic miner appears, gpu farmer will be looking new coin that cant be mined with asic scrypt hardware, like vertcoin.
That part? Where he actually said the GPU miners will be doing Vertcoin, because the ASICs can't do it?

For the explanation (not necessarily for you) : ASIC scrypt miner cannot mine ASIC resistant coin like Vertcoin.

That mean that GPU will remain profitable even if high performance ASIC scrypt are released.

Well this sucks. I sent a mail to info@digital-coin-farm.com 2 days ago.
These are all valid concerns and I haven't even got a reply (for 2 days!). Now the whole IPO has been sold out. Guess I have to take my 10 BTC somewhere else.

I talked with him few times. He reply when he's got the time.
Last time he was very busy with day-job and setting up the new hardware.

But maybe you know it and try to get cheap shares.

Please let's keep this thread informative and not speculative.

lynn_402

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:26:57 PM

Well this sucks. I sent a mail to info@digital-coin-farm.com 2 days ago. This was in the mail:

Hi,

I am looking into investing, but had actually a question or two about your plans.

So what will happen if CryptoStocks closes? I see this as a very real possibility since it's owned by the same company as Vircurex, and they haven't been doing so great lately.

Now I realize that I can publicly share my mail address so that the issuer can create the shareholder list like that. But that of course has security implications. Wouldn't it be better to use Bitcoin addresses to identify shareholders?

Also, what do you think about Colored Coins? Are you going to move shares to that system once it's going to get stable?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions. I hope to see your answers also appearing in the original thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=480196.0

Cheers,
bitfitted

It is not too late, a lot of shares are selling near 0.005 right now. Perhaps for the last time.
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:54:25 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 04:13:16 PM by badpeanut

Hello all,

For this problem he didnt answer your email is he is very busy with his company.

But i mailed him on 24th march about if cryptostocks ever collaps what is the plan?

This is his reply and hope it will make u all understand he has a backup plan!

Thanks for notice about "collaps" problem.  I should keep shareholds's email for safe. It's important to protect shareholder's investment.  I will do that.

If that happen,  I will mail to everyone to get a best soultion for us.   I'm a programmer,  I might build a php website,
and create account for everyone,  and ask to enter btc address,  then i can pay dividends if cryptostock collaps.

another stock website is good idea too.

Anyway, i will keep mail list.

Thanks for notice.

Gray
bitfitted

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:47:05 PM

Hmm, funny how I thought this was a 2 man operation. In any case, crypto is a 24/7 business and I strongly suggest to appoint a PR rep.

Hello all,

For this problem he didnt answer your email is he is very busy with his company.

But i mailed him on 24th march about if cryptostocks ever collaps what is the plan?

Thanks for notice about "collaps" problem.  I should keep shareholds's email for safe. It's important to protect shareholder's investment.  I will do that.

If that happen,  I will mail to everyone to get a best soultion for us.   I'm a programmer,  I might build a php website,
and create account for everyone,  and ask to enter btc address,  then i can pay dividends if cryptostock collaps.

Thanks for notice.

Gray

I recommend him to associate the amounts of shares with BTC addresses, as they can be controlled in a much safer way than e-mail addresses. If that's not possible, then e-mail addresses are way to go. Although, I'm unsure what that requires from the shareholders, should we "Disclose email" in CryptoStocks general settings?

Of course, all that should pale in comparison when Colored Coins comes out of beta.
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:17:37 PM

Hmm, funny how I thought this was a 2 man operation. In any case, crypto is a 24/7 business and I strongly suggest to appoint a PR rep.

Hello all,

Thanks for notice.

Gray

I recommend him to associate the amounts of shares with BTC addresses, as they can be controlled in a much safer way than e-mail addresses. If that's not possible, then e-mail addresses are way to go. Although, I'm unsure what that requires from the shareholders, should we "Disclose email" in CryptoStocks general settings?

Of course, all that should pale in comparison when Colored Coins comes out of beta.

There are tons of hacks and scams going on CS. It might be not smart to disclose your e-mail but having a 2fa password on CS and your e-mail adres will help a lot.
Also for most newbies that browser unsecurity on the internet will been mostly gettin hacked or run into a trojans/keyloggers and eventually blame the site.

My advice, get an up to date Internet Security and Antivirus protection software before you enter the financial world online.

All those guys that claims to be hacked on CS i doubt they have secured there system in fully. If they does fully secured their account and system then i might blame the owner of CS of all the hacking.

[/quote]
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:59:10 PM

The best browser security is NoScript. It is the only application that can block everything :  JavaScript, Java, Flash, other plugins, XSS and Clickjacking. I also use Ghostery for trackers.

Edward Snowden use and recommend them.

He also suggested using the browser add-ons NoScript and Ghostery as well as using TOR. If you encrypt your hardware and your network, then you are “far, far more hardened than the average user,” he said.
From this article.

The principle is quite simple : nothing will run unless you allow it.

Please use it.
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:58:16 AM

Hello all,

Thanks for notice about "collaps" problem.  I should keep shareholds's email for safe. It's important to protect shareholder's investment.  I will do that.

If that happen,  I will mail to everyone to get a best soultion for us.   I'm a programmer,  I might build a php website,
and create account for everyone,  and ask to enter btc address,  then i can pay dividends if cryptostock collaps.

Thanks for notice.

Gray

That is really what Kumala and cryptostocks should have done a long time ago let people enter a bitcoinadress(+litecoin & devcoin for those with investments in that to) and use that as identifying towards shareissuers instead of an emailadress. But it's Kumala that have to change that feature, the individual asset issuer can't do much about it more than mailing kumala and reccomend that instead for better security.

DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 03:34:11 AM

Who invested in this shit?  Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you?

DO NOT SEND YOUR MONEY TO SOME GODDAMN INTERNET STRANGER

how hard is that to understand, seriously?

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
floatyfish

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:36:08 AM

For an internet stranger, he's doing a damn good job of building up the miners and an even better job of communicating with shareholders. A new day, a new div, and a new update on what's happening.

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
lynn_402

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:45:48 PM

Thanks for your concern, but we are able to think for ourselves and know the risk quite well.
And we also know that the potential reward is well worth the risk Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: