Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:43:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in Indonesia is not legal  (Read 1911 times)
MTNAX

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:28:37 AM

There may be separate reasons why the Indonesian government still cannot accept bitcoin, but for now bitcoin is not yet acceptable because in Indonesia it issued a regulation if the transaction must use rupiah. Maybe someday the government can accept bitcoin so that the Indonesian population is easier to use, so the use of bitcoin will be more sustainable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:25:53 AM

Bitcoin in Indonesia is not legal yet, all buying and selling activities must use rupiah. In the past many sellers offered payment with bitcoin, now they can't. the government has given regulations so that all trading activities must use the rupiah. will this be a negative or a positive impact?
bitcoin Indonesia is not illegal because bitcoin is only digital money and there is nothing dangerous with bitcoin. because bitcoin is a lawful job and does not harm yourself and others.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 09:30:24 AM

Bitcoin is also not legal in my country.Buying and selling is also prohibited.But in my opinion it will be changed over time.
Governments are doing these because they are fearful of blockchain technology.Goverment created a centralised system which creates crisis in society.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:24:22 PM

perhaps these measures are temporary, and therefore the moment of their cancellation may lead to growth
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:45:57 PM

In my opinion, this is only temporary, I think they have some conflicts that the state is rational handling. This situation will end in a short time when the state finds a specific cause and along with their BTC regulations. As far as I am aware, other countries not only Indonesia will have regulations for BTC when entering the economic sector of that country.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:52:08 PM

Bitcoin is legalized or not legalized in any country that does not overwhelm it. Bitcoin uses the Blockchain platform. It transparently deals with keeping people together, but it guarantees identity security so the government can not control the Bitcoin owner, who thinks the ban does not affect it too big for it.

Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:10:00 PM

I tried to search the news for bitcoin.  As given by you no information could be collected that bitcoin is illegal in Indonesia. 

And where did he say that bitcoin was illegal?
He said bitcoin was not a legal method of payment, and yes that's 100% true.

https://www.internationallawoffice.com/Newsletters/Banking/Indonesia/Ali-Budiardjo-Nugroho-Reksodiputro/Mandatory-use-of-the-rupiah-in-Indonesia

yes bitcoin not legal yet in indonesian, i think it just many store in indonesian not accept bitcoin yet for payment... but if you transactions with people who knows cryptocurrency i think it permitt.... so sad about goverment not accept bitcoin though in fact bitcoin is new thing from modern world, but no worries in my opinion bitcoin will be use many people or all people in the world include indonesian for transactions
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:10:46 PM

Bitcoin in Indonesia is not legal yet, all buying and selling activities must use rupiah. In the past many sellers offered payment with bitcoin, now they can't. the government has given regulations so that all trading activities must use the rupiah. will this be a negative or a positive impact?
in my opinion this is not true, where I have been searching for news about illegal bcc I have not found, and moreover there is no prohibition to buy or sell using the rupiah, and moreover it seems that the Indonesian government also never forbids its citizens to use sell or buy btc , you give news like this is worthy of questioning where do you get that from?
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:35:03 PM

Indeed, it has not been recognized for the Indonesian state, but there are PTs that manage crypto, besides that the community is quite a lot. INDODAX as proof that Indonesia has an exchange that is able to provide satisfaction to the Indonesian community.
4rzun4

Activity: 620

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:39:08 PM

I try to understand what you are saying, and indeed bitcoin in Indonesia is not legal, but it is also not illegal. This means that in Indonesia there are no legal rules governing the use of bitcoin, but also there is no legal rule that prohibits the use of bitcoin. Thus means in Indonesia it is still permissible to use bitcoin, but does not get legal protection from the country, where when we lose the bitcoin that we have or stolen by someone else, and there is a fraud against bitcoin that we have, the state will not compensate for the loss, and we cannot ask the state to solve the problem. This situation in my opinion will not have much effect on bitcoin, because Indonesia is also not the biggest majority of the use of bitcoin.
naturerock

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:43:05 PM

It seems like there are a lot of indonesians on bitcointalk.  Even if it's banned they can still trade it online without the government knowing.  Since wages in their country are so low they can make more here.
tanxpresisit514

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:45:39 PM

Bitcoin is already gaining prominence in some countries, e.g Korea, Japan, US, Germany, while others such as India, Indonesia, China etc are placing restrictions on the use of bitcoin as a legal tender, Eventually those at the odd side of the divide (those against it) will eventually have a rethink and relax the rules
In principle, Indonesia prohibits bitcoin as a means of payment, because in Indonesia all payments must use rupiah. However, does not prohibit bitcoin as an investment, because the role of the government only warns of the impact of bitcoin, such as the protection of bitcoin owners, high volatile prices, the risk of bitcoin theft, and anonymous factors that criminals can use.
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 01:21:14 PM

Although there is no regulation for bitcoin in Indonesia, as far as I know, there are no laws or government regulations or regulations that state that bitcoin is illegal in Indonesia. Evidently, until now people are free to trade bitcoin in Indonesia. If there is a rule that bitcoin is illegal, I believe. Surely there will be no people who sell or buy bitcoin in Indonesia  Smiley
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:52:09 PM

Although there is no regulation for bitcoin in Indonesia, as far as I know, there are no laws or government regulations or regulations that state that bitcoin is illegal in Indonesia. Evidently, until now people are free to trade bitcoin in Indonesia. If there is a rule that bitcoin is illegal, I believe. Surely there will be no people who sell or buy bitcoin in Indonesia  Smiley
They already have regulation in Indonesia and it is in a form of memorandums being given by their Central Bank which is called Bank Indonesia, so there is no need for rules or laws as memorandum just like in any other country is still good as a law and is binding in front of the court. So if you are planning to use Bitcoin in Indonesia as a form of payment think again, it might be an entrapment operation set by their government which could probably make you end up in jail and serve some time.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 02:21:44 PM

Not yet" Indonesia not banned in Bitcoin and it have yet use legally,I do not come this country but basically I have read some articles response about Bitcoin in Indonesia.
Glutius

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:02:05 PM

Indonesia is not such a big country to have a serious impact on bitcoin. Therefore, its ban will not have much importance for the crypto-currency world, although this news is still negative.

dmty.0809

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:04:54 PM

For now it may still be said to have a negative impact, because in Indonesia, the regulation on asset payments every year will be very difficult to track if the people in Indonesia divert their assets in bitcoin.
Pyr3x

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:05:10 PM

Undoubtedly, this is not the most pleasant news for bitcoin, but I hope that after a certain amount of time the government of this country will understand that there is nothing to fear, the cryptocurrency does not carry any threat and will accept this technology.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
378budiman

Activity: 299

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:19:48 PM

I am an Indonesian ... in Indonesia bitcoin is still banned by our government, but there are many people who are interested and bitcoin players and some secretaries of the state already know about bitcoin ... and I hope that in Indonesia it can be legalized soon.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:47:48 PM

Not only in Indonesia but in many countries Bitcoin is not legal yet, I am from India and here even local Bitcoin exchanges are not allow to send or receive money from any of nationalize bank but I think its does not affect Bitcoin value, people are still investing into bitcoin, all transactions in any country can be done thr local currency and local currency can be purchased against bitcoin, I hope governments will realize the power of blockchain concept one day.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: