Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:51:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in Indonesia is not legal  (Read 1911 times)
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:01:42 PM

99% people from this thread are come from indonesian, lol.
It's almost worthless to complaining or whining on here, just speak with the goverment you mean and see how it goes.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:54:11 PM

I do not know whether Bitcoin is legal in Indonesia or not. If Bitcoin is not legal. So this is a very bad news. Because of this Bitcoin and our loss is due. But Indonesia's Bitcoin is not granted legal recognition, but the government is also not getting any benefit from it.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:44:01 PM

Bitcoin in Indonesia is not legal yet, all buying and selling activities must use rupiah. In the past many sellers offered payment with bitcoin, now they can't. the government has given regulations so that all trading activities must use the rupiah. will this be a negative or a positive impact?

I think now that it has not had any impact on the progress of bitcoin, because the rupiah is already attached to the Indonesian state, and is the country's currency. so I don't think it's influential, which is very influential in legalizing and not legalizing the government.
tonywick

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:56:20 AM

i think country like Indonesia should accept the bitcoin  because to take it has advantage ,utilize the technology and to grow economically .
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:39:59 AM

In my opinion it is very unfortunate if the government in Indonesia has not legalized bitcoin because in my opinion bitcoin can bring benefits to its users. Maybe if the government is willing to accept and legalize bitcoin in Indonesia, the economy in Indonesia might be even better.
Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:45:16 AM

Illegal?
It depends on what you do with your money!
If you hold bitcoins in your wallet you don't give a shit about people saying it's illegal ^^
Nobody will ever know you own those BTC !

goldreset

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:04:36 AM

To put things into perspective, most country governments do not support the use of bitcoin because it is decentralized and impossible for them to control. But decentralized blockchain and crypto is a market by itself. The moment the demand picks up... more people will want to come in.

So it doesn't matter how much of regulation  they want to impose. Because they can only control centralized cryptos, which is not going to be high in demand.
JackyChu

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:28:03 AM

Bitcoin in Indonesia is not legal yet, all buying and selling activities must use rupiah. In the past many sellers offered payment with bitcoin, now they can't. the government has given regulations so that all trading activities must use the rupiah. will this be a negative or a positive impact?

there will be no impact at all
Indonesia is not a country that has a large volume in crypto transactions
so i don't think it will affect the price of crypto at this time
I agree with you. The number of cryoto transaction in Indonesia is very big, I don't think the legalization in Indonesia can impact to crypto's price
zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:37:18 AM

My prospective Bitcoin can't Legal or illegal in Countries because It's a Blockchain technology not their Property They can do anything with blockchain technology it because it works itself.

So they can try to Stop Buy Selling Ways that is in their hands.

So I mean Bitcoin is Legal Everywhere it's Government property.
jakroger

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:41:46 AM

in my opinion it will not have an impact on bitcoin even though bitcoin users in Indonesia are quite large, but we can still use bitcoin in trade, what we have to do is wait for government policies to change about bitcoin, so we can use bitcoin for payments before government
Even though in Indonesia the bitcoin is not legal, but i think soon it will become legal there and all the other countries as well.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:13:19 AM

In Indonesia, people can not use bitcoin for paying goods in merchant because government not regulating yet. But Indonesia have local exchanger, thats mean bitcoin is like commodities and people can trade legally

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Dhaniii

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:32:22 AM

in my opinion if it's true like that, the news will have no impact for bitcoin users in Indonesia. because the government only regulates not to buy and sell using bitcoin, but does not ban bitcoin in Indonesia. even though bitcoin is not able to buy and sell in Indonesia, but bitcoin users in Indonesia can still use bitcoin for investment, so the decision has no impact on bitcoin users in Indonesia.

calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:19:49 AM

you can't use bitcoin payment in Indonesia because indonesia have Rupiah for buy and sell product Around teritorial of Indonesia. when you use bitcoin for payment, that's Ilegal. Bitcoin can use just for investment Instrument. you can keep your bitcoin into exchange or your own wallet, but dont use it for buy something like smoke, hotel, tiket,etc in Indonesia.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:07:23 AM

For my own knowledge is that the government of indonesia is setting up a regulation to somehow legalize or implementing bitcoin as a legal and as a currency, 30% i think of the people of indonesia has using bitcoin illegal.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:31:24 AM

bitcoin is not legal in Indonesia in the sense that there are no binding regulations yet, but bitcoin is also not illegal while they comply that the only payment element received in Indonesia is the rupiah. so you are still allowed to do digital bitcoin investment / trading activities. but you are not allowed to buy products or goods using bitcoin. The government's decision is still unclear about the future of bitcoin, but what I know for sure is that the Indonesian president Mr. Joko Widodo made a speech that blockchain is a technology that must be accepted and faced by all Indonesian people, maybe this could be a positive sign.
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 06:47:29 AM

It's true, bitcoin in Indonesia is not yet considered legal. But, as long as there is no prohibition on having bitcoin. For me, that doesn't matter. I believe, as time goes by. One day, the Indonesian government will legalize bitcoin, although not as a means of payment
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:16:11 AM

Yes, I see that Indonesian government tends to be too late in accepting an innovation that was born to facilitate financial transactions using Bitcoin. I really appreciate that the Japanese government has legalized Bitcoin in its country, so it is very transparent for Bitcoin users and the government. Hopefully in the future the Indonesian government can legalize Bitcoin.
Andam76

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:30:37 AM

In Indonesia there is no official rule from the government regarding the legality of bitcoin ... the government only prohibits using bitcoin as a transaction tool in Indonesia and the government also warns to bear all risks for the bitcoin users themselves...
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:35:26 AM

It's true, bitcoin in Indonesia is not yet considered legal. But, as long as there is no prohibition on having bitcoin. For me, that doesn't matter. I believe, as time goes by. One day, the Indonesian government will legalize bitcoin, although not as a means of payment
a number of Bitcoin users in Indonesia have already more and more and unfortunately Indonesia still has not legalized Bitcoin as a digital currency in the crypto world. nothing can prohibit people for owning Bitcoin as long as there is still the internet world to access it. yes I also believe that in the future Indonesia will legalize Bitcoin because digital currencies can help the economy of the people and can to be as a valuable asset in the future.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
mudyak99

Activity: 304
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:05:24 PM

Its true in Indonesia, Bitcoin is not legal for used in transaction. But in Bali island, most people in there using Bitcoin for transaction
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: