Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:33:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.01 = Debitcard+Load or 0.01 for A reload | Cheaper In Bitcoins  (Read 2204 times)
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 03:54:04 PM

Looks like someone has validated that these are only USA cards the form will not let me ship outside of USA I'm emailing to whom ever just attempted to buy one of these cards that it cannot go through.. Anyone know how to tell which address was the last address the bitcoins came from on block explorer?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ovidiusoft

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 03:57:04 PM

Looks like someone has validated that these are only USA cards the form will not let me ship outside of USA I'm emailing to whom ever just attempted to buy one of these cards that it cannot go through.. Anyone know how to tell which address was the last address the bitcoins came from on block explorer?

That was probably me Sad I'll send you an email from my registration address...
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 04:03:56 PM

Refund sent!
Thanks for your interest in Cheaper In Bitcoins wish i could do more to get your debit card for ya. Looks like WU is only USA tho.
I'll be looking into euro cards in the future
brendio

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2011, 04:45:38 AM

I tried to order, but the shopping cart would not accept my postal code, and there is no box to enter in country information.
Can you PM me your shipping code so I can further debug?
You can also use zipcode "000000" as a valid one if i remember correctly just type in the your information into the check out comments.

I don't know my shipping code, but just saw your other message that these aren't available outside US. Bummer, the rest of the world misses out again.

brendio

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2011, 04:49:48 AM

Also about the conversion rate questions I forgot to mention the terms of service that talks about this: http://cheaperinbitcoins.com/tos

it says...
9. Gift Card services

Buyer agrees that upon purchasing a giftcard and/or debit card(including any other digital or non-digital card(s) that stores a monetary or bartering value) the amount of United States Dollars(USD) will vary as the Bitcoin to USD value change exponentially and agrees that Cheaper In Bitcoins may use the best available exchange rate when loading such cards.

The Bitcoin to USD rate doesn't look very exponential at the moment. Can you legally guarantee this according to your terms of service? What recourse do I have if this is not the case?

Great questions first I'll answer your first post.

The prices are in deed up dated. I change them in $0.50 to $1 intervals which ever one is profitable meaning I only change if they hit $1,$2,$3,$4,$5,etc ,etc or somtimes in between $1.50, $2.50, $3.50.

Now on your other questions

Q]Can I legally garuntee this according to your terms of service?
A]well that depends, are you asking can I guarantee that I will always pick the most valuable price? the answer to that is "of course" your already paying me for the service I have no intention of skimping you a couple of bit-cents. I get orders out within 24hours so prices changes shouldn't be too big of a deal.

Q]What recourse do i have if this is not the case?
A]Could you elaborate a little bit more on that question.... From what I understand your asking "What will I do if exchange rates change?" Well I will do many things the last resort is always canceling. First I will attempt to find the best prices available from multiple exchanges and pick the most valueable exchange rate and pass it on to you.

Let me know if I don't understand your questions or if you need me to explain more
Thanks for you interest in Cheaper In Bitcoins

Yes, I think you misunderstood my questions, and also do not understand the meaning of the word "exponential". I was being a little facetious in my comment, but since your terms of service are  a legal document, I suggest you fully understand what you are stating there.

Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2011, 08:05:36 AM

At the moment I've been calling multiple debit card services to see if there is an instant way of exchange conversions for example your btc is only converted/exchanged into USD only when you attempt to spend money this can also be a flaw since Bitcoin value does indeed change a lot so its kind of something I am(and a partner) are researching into at the moment.

Yes, I guess that would be the most common usage scenario - card users will send BTC to the card when the exchange rate is most favorable to them.

Q]Can the design be customized?
A]No they can not be. This is another great idea which me and my partner have been researching

Thought so. Then maybe a sticker that you can slip in the mail? Smiley

if a euro store is accepting mastercard it should accept the funds no matter the currency as it should convert them.

Yes, of course they will accept it. However, if the card is nominated in USD and I pay here in Romania, the money will go through 2 exchanges (RON >EUR and then EUR > USD), because Romania only deals with EUR on foreign exchanges. If the cards were in EUR, I would only "suffer" one exchange, and the Euro countries' users zero!

About the sticker. thats a good idea the issue is the cards get sent to the registered mailing address and are produced by western-union/mastercard
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2011, 08:18:17 AM

Also about the conversion rate questions I forgot to mention the terms of service that talks about this: http://cheaperinbitcoins.com/tos

it says...
9. Gift Card services

Buyer agrees that upon purchasing a giftcard and/or debit card(including any other digital or non-digital card(s) that stores a monetary or bartering value) the amount of United States Dollars(USD) will vary as the Bitcoin to USD value change exponentially and agrees that Cheaper In Bitcoins may use the best available exchange rate when loading such cards.

The Bitcoin to USD rate doesn't look very exponential at the moment. Can you legally guarantee this according to your terms of service? What recourse do I have if this is not the case?

Great questions first I'll answer your first post.

The prices are in deed up dated. I change them in $0.50 to $1 intervals which ever one is profitable meaning I only change if they hit $1,$2,$3,$4,$5,etc ,etc or somtimes in between $1.50, $2.50, $3.50.

Now on your other questions

Q]Can I legally garuntee this according to your terms of service?
A]well that depends, are you asking can I guarantee that I will always pick the most valuable price? the answer to that is "of course" your already paying me for the service I have no intention of skimping you a couple of bit-cents. I get orders out within 24hours so prices changes shouldn't be too big of a deal.

Q]What recourse do i have if this is not the case?
A]Could you elaborate a little bit more on that question.... From what I understand your asking "What will I do if exchange rates change?" Well I will do many things the last resort is always canceling. First I will attempt to find the best prices available from multiple exchanges and pick the most valueable exchange rate and pass it on to you.

Let me know if I don't understand your questions or if you need me to explain more
Thanks for you interest in Cheaper In Bitcoins

Yes, I think you misunderstood my questions, and also do not understand the meaning of the word "exponential". I was being a little facetious in my comment, but since your terms of service are  a legal document, I suggest you fully understand what you are stating there.

What could I do to make you feel safe when you are purchasing with cheaper in bitcoins?
btcinstant

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 07:53:03 PM

Great job xenland!

Just wanted to let everyone know I'll be opening my service shortly that caters internationally.  It's a virtual re-loadable debit card no shipping necessary re-load when needed.

Be invited by signing up here: http://www.btcinstant.com

I'll be opening up the official thread shortly and will post it here.

Thanks!
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 08:36:44 PM

Thanks BTCInstant, Like i said I'm still waiting to see an active working demo of your site till I feel comfortable with teaming up with you.
Regards Xenland.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: