Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:16:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency back from the dead?  (Read 2888 times)
Boss95rnd

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:50:00 AM

We will be back again when all the crypto currencies will make a minimum of 4x of todays price. Thank we will be back to the level of the beginning of 2018 and then we can go further and achieve more. But firstly, we should go to 15k for BTC Smiley

googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:56:54 AM

I dont think crypto currencies were dead.  Tongue

Come on man just because they dropped from ATH to 50% in negative line doesnt mean that they are dead. The real fact is that, crypto currencies are already too much hyped since the time they have started. Take simple example of bitcoin which is already 5000% higher than what it has started in early days. So what makes you think that -50% in the current market is bad or making them dead anyway?

Just think about it twice and you will see that nothing has changed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Casmiro

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:00:10 AM

got a few days ago was indeed to be green, but in reality this time exactly the opposite. Because crypto is the longer I see increasingly fraught with mystery alone. Prices in the market have been unable to predict again. We just follow that are on the market.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:14:50 AM

After some days, I only see most reds everywhere on the market. I think that the cryptocurrency is not back from the dead yet. they are still struggling from this dead market, this bear market. The prices are still slowly down and down every day.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
evdoksi

Activity: 100
Merit: 24

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

Personally, I do not think that even if they fall a bit more in August, it's the end. They are cycles and now perhaps we are not in one of the best. Although there is a lot of uncertainty, I am sure that what was seen in December / January can happen again because nothing has been written and nobody can predict the movements in one direction or another. We just have to keep trusting although reaching their ATHs and overcoming them may take a little longer than we expected!!
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:56:29 PM

For me I have zeroed my mind for big expectations on cryptos, and a lot of people have lost hope in cryptos after losing huge money, so I don't think much thing will happen this month of August, except a huge news hit the crypto space but apart from that, nothing will happen much this year.
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:43:54 PM

If you are a hodler, then crypto is dead.

I don't really agree with this statement, Hodler is someone who decided to hodl their tokens for a very long time, hodler doesn't mean holding for few months or just one year, hodler is someone who can hodl for as long as five years, think about bitcoin and ethereum from their creation time till now and check how much it return for people who hodl it and check the number of years it took, for me a hodler is someone who can hodl for like 5 years, so if you are hodling for 5 years, you won't be bothered with the current prices.
Mixa87

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:46:33 PM

And why did people decide that the crypto currency was dead?) She had a little time to fall asleep, but did not die at all)))
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:48:30 PM

If you believe cryptocurrency is the future and in the same sentence you are refuting your believe by saying if the cryptocurrency do not increase,  or is signal of the end of cryptocurrency,  who does that.  You can not believe in cryptocurrency because of fiat price.  The technology behind cryptocurrency is better and more promising than anything we have ever seeing before!

GantVolnov

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

After several month we saw crypto currency prices is decreased fast, and a weeks ago the price is going up, but now looks go back to the bottom, the chart looks so confusing, but in my prediction if crypto currency getting better in august, so we must be happy, because I believe crypto currency is the economic future of the world. But if this august, crypto currency is fall again or maybe have no positif movement, so this is the end. What do you think buddy?

I think that manipulators make good money on such waves. $ 12000-6000-10000-5800-8500. They benefit that the price goes in this range, because they know where it will stop and turn around. I do not count on the rapid growth, maybe closer to the end of the year.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:50:54 PM

1 month it seems yes, but currently crypto is going to bottom again.
I hope this bloodbath is for a while and then we will moon soon
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:15:28 PM

Well, many people were in this marketplace thought for a moment that all the investment of there is just wiped away. But the market is very established right now and day by day its come to the normal situations. See all the people of this marketplace who are very anxious about their precious investment.
That was a certain moment came when all the people think that cryptocurrency system is a scam.
Not only a normal scam but it just takes a huge amount of money of the people which this type of amount cant be back formed anywhere.
But when the market was totally down there are lots of things to notice and never make the same mistake in the future to avoid the same risk which we face then in the past. So the dead time period of the market is the learning period for all the investor. So next time we should be more careful about this market.
Tom Shelby

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:18:20 PM

I believe that the growth of the Crypto currency will continue. Because this fall has already been passed. Now there is a recovery of the market and then a big increase. I look forward to such a development of events.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:19:16 PM

Cryptocurrency never gone dead, it just fall and rest at low.
Now we can see them rising and after some time it fell again.
all we need to have is guts and never panic. stay away from FUD...
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:38:52 PM

Wow! Amazing question, seriously I love the way that you ask this. So let's start with the best opinion of mine. SEE this is a very uncertain marketplace and there anything can happen for any time. There was a certain time when this marketplace gives them tons of money but seeing the falling of this market that was a very terrible thing to see for every single investor of this marketplace. There are lots of cryptocurrencies who cant survive the failure. There are many coins still in the marketplace who are still surviving for their existing. Now the time of crypto is changed it's just back from its the worst part in this era.so stay cool.
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:44:32 PM

What I noticed is that the crypto currency has not died, but it still needs improvement in the community. Indeed, seeing this chart is very alarming but still has a value that is not too low, so it is still safe for current conditions.
BitkoinJonny

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:46:05 PM

According the statistics crypto should show growing in the end of this year. But tell the truth I don't believe in it. I think that price stay near 10 000 in december because I don't see any good news about crypto.
hiburak

Activity: 1655
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:50:31 PM

One of the key characterictics of the crypto markets is its unpredictability, so you can't really estimate what's going to happen in the near future. It's better to be prepared for all different outcomes.
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:08:26 PM

Even if crypto falls further, that does not mark the end. I strongly believe that crypto has lots of good future prospects. We are yet to get past the recovery stage.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:11:49 PM

Not yet, market is dropping down and it seems like crypto currency back TO dead.
I hope it won't happen, but anyway, look at charts . I am looking forward to final panic sell and then rebounce

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: