Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:52:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency back from the dead?  (Read 2886 times)
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:27:36 PM

Why did you decide that the market will start to grow in August? Here is already began September, growth so and not was. But I can't say that this is the end of the cryptocurrency. I hope that the market will return to normal somewhere by the end of the year. Even if it doesn't happen, I'll still be waiting. I think crypto is promising and do not see any reason to leave it.

vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:32:24 PM

Yes, it looks like the market is really starting to recover after a long correction. If this is so it is definitely a good sign.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:49:57 AM

After several month we saw crypto currency prices is decreased fast, and a weeks ago the price is going up, but now looks go back to the bottom, the chart looks so confusing, but in my prediction if crypto currency getting better in august, so we must be happy, because I believe crypto currency is the economic future of the world. But if this august, crypto currency is fall again or maybe have no positif movement, so this is the end. What do you think buddy?
I do not believe that the crypto market will die. But the fall now really lasted, now there is a long correction. In many respects, due to the latest news that has a negative effect on the state of coins. But this situation has been repeatedly on the market, and over time it has recovered.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:44:04 PM

After several month we saw crypto currency prices is decreased fast, and a weeks ago the price is going up, but now looks go back to the bottom, the chart looks so confusing, but in my prediction if crypto currency getting better in august, so we must be happy, because I believe crypto currency is the economic future of the world. But if this august, crypto currency is fall again or maybe have no positif movement, so this is the end. What do you think buddy?
In any case, the crypto market is still alive and continues to grow actively, despite the temporary fall in the prices of major currencies. Simply there is a temporary correction, although now it's been long enough. But I believe in reliable altcoins, so I'll hold them on. But restoration of the market will see in the best case already next year.
DangerETH
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:04:13 PM

Why immediately use the word "dead". After great pamp at the end of 2017, there was only a lingering correction, the stronger the pamp - the stronger the fall. We are still waiting for new peaks.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 01:15:08 PM

Yes, it looks like the market is really starting to recover after a long correction. If this is so it is definitely a good sign.
The signal seems to be very good but without solidity, it is very fluttering and sometimes I feel it will turn its head and go down at any time, I'm afraid this recovery could be a preparation for a bigger collapse but hopefully things will not be as I thought. Really tired when we can not see clearly the trend of this market, the forces of almost cover all the action, do not reveal anything, the cryptocurrency just got rid of one hand of dead god, the other hand still lurking around it

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:18:36 PM

I would not say what people call an uprising from death today, I do not think this is a correct understanding of the situation, because I think it's best to just say this correction before diving. No matter how ridiculous this may sound, it is so.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:33:37 PM

I believe in the recovery of cryptocurrency, anything also goes through hard times. So I think there will be a time when the market will recover strongly.
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:43:32 AM

Need to understand - it is impossible to measure the changes and success of the crypto market only on the data of several months, it is necessary to take into account the statistics for years. While the crypto market continues to fall. But I'm sure that from September we will be able to notice the first prerequisites for the restoration of the market.
Om George Kesurupan

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:49:30 AM

in my opinion, now is the right time indeed mentions that the crypto dead. because market conditions continued to drop. and we also do not know whether this condition will last long enough or not.
BloodKnight

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:05:38 AM

The cryptocurrency will not die. But perhaps flying to the moon requires a lot of pressure to achieve.
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:02:22 PM

It is now clear that the market is falling further. For more than 10 months, there is a steady decline in the market. Now it has increased only marginally. So far, you have to wait and look at the further dynamics to make the final conclusion. In any case, recovery will only start from the middle of next year.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:39:01 PM

Bitcoin and the other crypto currencies will die many times and rise from the dead afterwards. Good for pro traders that know how to buy at the bottom (now) and profit when it rises. Not so good for crypto in general as volatility makes it unusable as a form of payment, but at least it can attract investors and speculators
manuelgar

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:10:16 PM

We should just wait. Soon there will be a price increase. We need to believe that and not sell below cost.

curly228

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:47:02 PM

We are all waiting and hoping for this, I would not like to be present at the death of the Crypto-currency, I await further renewals

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:33:15 AM

I can see many people are losing their patiance, but I am quite confident, that we are not even close to the end of cryptocurrencies. In the same time, it is absolutely possible, that the bearmarket continues for a longer term, maybe even the whole year. Happened before, and so can happen again, IMO. Sure, it would be much better feeling to enjoy the run of the bulls, everybody happy, and getting rich.

keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:14:01 PM

I think that in September we will not see any drastic changes. Simply if now crypto will start to grow sharply in the end of year will sharp decrease.
bitpathop

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:11:08 PM

In fact, we see the crypto market still confusing until the end of August. All coins are still in an insecure, up and down zone. But I still believe that the condition of the coin market will recover. We must think positively and hope things will improve in the next month.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:12:58 PM

Now this is indeed a difficult year where since the beginning of the year until now prices continue to decline. but a year like this isn't just happening now. before this had happened before and indeed we should have been prepared for the current situation

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
doroshok2

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:33:41 PM

To say that the cryptocurrency market will soon return its values again will be a lie. But it is true that it is gradually beginning to grow. And, as planned, by the end of the year it should grow very well.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: