Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:22:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Bitcoin is the Community not the Government  (Read 714 times)
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:24:15 AM

It is possible that in the near future the world will abandon the current economic system of the world, where pravitelstvo will not play a major role. And bitcoin will be as relevant as possible for such a system.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:36:10 AM

Bitcoin is primarily people who believe in it, and the government has nothing to do with it, and I hope that this will not change. Bitcoin will remain independent and decentralized.
AfterHot542

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

Of course the community is the main subject in the world of bitcoin but I think without governments help it will not going to get that much speed.
cinchin1

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:45:11 PM

Yes, you are right, because bitcoin is independent and successful it is we who do it, the people who invest in it, thereby recognizing it.
Sure, we are the ones who contribute the most to the future of bitcoin because we support, spread and actively invest in it, and with what we have put into it, if it is not developed, that would be a very strange thing. The community is all in bitcoin, the government does not make sense in this story, they are just people who want to fight back and eliminate bitcoin, the future of bitcoin can not depend on them, the future of bitcoin needs community
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:47:01 PM

The development of bitcoin always lays on us.  If we say it will rise it will because we put it in the market so we will decide which price we are to sale it..  Secondly the influence of the government cannot affect our market because they are not us.
ExceedBlue012

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:52:39 PM

Fully disagree with it because without overlooking government bitcoin can't do business smoothly because government has that much power to stop the users.
ExpediteStyle201

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:44:27 PM

Of course not the future of bitcoin is not the community the future of bitcoin is the users of bitcoin and also the government.
Maxson

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:01:58 PM

I agree with you.However,,i think its important for members of the community to get involved in state politics.This will in future create favourable government policies thereby increasing cryptocurrency acceptability.
kyledavid

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:20:25 AM

yes the community itself are the one who supports the bitcoin because nobody can manipulate bitcoin and its flow . Many people buy bitcoin price will increase and if people sell then price will decrease the government has no control in it they are just warning people  about its either if they support it or not . Some countries do ban bitcoin and it has an effect to bitcoin price but eventually the price still coming back
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:32:28 PM

All right you say bitcoin is a society, not a government. For this reason, we are a key link in the growth of this concept and idea. It depends on us whether the system will continue to work and what it will be. Indeed, everything is in our hands.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:04:35 AM

I believe it's both of the parts. Community is very effective at making democratic government take some actions though if the involvement is big and well directed enough.

However, capable governments are not blind to the possibility of Bitcoin and blockchain for the future. Which leads to them regulating and accepting it, getting taxes out of it also like with every other economic activity or investment.

Encouraging more community support is really good because it can also bring better actions from governments all over the world not only the ones in first world countries. As the size of the community increases, also will the influence of it if we gather enough people willing to help.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:18:20 AM

Well said deonyx.

Truly there is strength in a well informed community of bitcoin enthusiasts. But one can never discount the over powering of any government against our most trusted cryptocurrency. They can actually make a few tweaks here and there in the governing regulations under financial control to make bitcoin bend and lose its freedom.

But as long as the people standing behind bitcoin rallies for information, knowledge and what to do in the event the government deploys tactics to make bitcoin succumb to their will, i think bitcoin will not flinch even a bit.

Just so you know, i am with you on this rally.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:22:37 AM

So in your opinion, you don’t need government to allow you to sell bitcoin into your country’s currency right?
Think about your government carefully man lol
iamsether

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:26:40 AM

Most times I wonder who has the power in this market whether those fighting the Bitcoin or the community itself.

I know it's just not possible for everyone to have one mind in the market because we do not really come here together but there is much more that the community can do.

Despite how furious the forces maybe against Bitcoin, Did you know that even if Bitcoin crashes today, and no one is buying Bitcoin, there will be no selling out and indirectly that cancels the crash and when the air is cleared again we start normally well and safe again?

But this is very hard to happen because the government who is standing against Bitcoin also knows about that, and they will still be the ones to offer to buy and make people to lose their investments for a penny

I think it's time we update ourselves and stay stronger, because nothing can happen without the community involvement.

I think everything starts within the community and the government will eventually do something about it if they are aware of the pros and cons of using a digital money. If they think that it is very beneficial to human lives and both fiat and digital currency could co exist, there won't be a problem in digital currency to exist. In my opinion, the problem comes from greediness of some people who are against it so the government is playing safe and most often not legalizing the use of digital money.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:36:29 AM

This is very true, the more adaption is equal to a bigger bitcoin community and even though without the government, bitcoin can still shine and go up. Cryptocurrencies are not dependent on the government because even though there is a lot of government that doesn't approve cryptocurrency yet, we can see that they are continuously growing.
Boromon

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:44:11 AM

I think both the community and the Government both have an important role to develop the bitcoin. If the two sides cooperate bitcoin will surely developed rapidly. but looking at the current situation many countries who opposed the bitcoin, so as part of the community we should still think positive and keep promoting bitcoin so bitcoin will survive.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:15:25 AM

That is very accurate. The power of the people is much stronger than the government. The government is just there to make us safe and decide what is good for the rest of us. And though they see some negativities around bitcoin, its future is still bright because we are proving that it's much better than fiat.
andohyeb

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:46:23 AM

The government will not impact Bitcoin, bitcoin is independent in the future. In my opinion, since its inception, nobody knows about Bitcoin's father, which is a calculated anonymity. And the government will not be able to ban the impact of the community on Bitcoin. The future is just subjective predictions.
If the government will not impact Bitcoins, then why are traders speculating on the ETF by SEC. The government has a power to make and unmake bitcoins with such regulations like the ETF or any legalities the government deem fit to ensure the cryptcurrency is obliged to comply.
Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:54:28 AM

the government should not be able to interfere in this matter with bitcoin but still the government still has to monitor how to run the system from the blockchain because there are many ways for criminals to do things that are prohibited by the government
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:03:38 AM

Yes I believe you are correct. The bitcoin community plays a huge role in keeping bitcoin alive and kicking. If it wasn't for the people who believe in what bitcoin can really offer and how much potential it has, bitcoin could have been long gone. Take a look at all those altcoins who failed and jist die. They die because of the government stopping them, most of them died because the community behind them turned their back and loose their interest on it. If thwir is no support from the community even something big like bitcoin will eventually die.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: