Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:36:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Bitcoin is the Community not the Government  (Read 714 times)
deonyx (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:15:38 PM

Most times I wonder who has the power in this market whether those fighting the Bitcoin or the community itself.

I know it's just not possible for everyone to have one mind in the market because we do not really come here together but there is much more that the community can do.

Despite how furious the forces maybe against Bitcoin, Did you know that even if Bitcoin crashes today, and no one is buying Bitcoin, there will be no selling out and indirectly that cancels the crash and when the air is cleared again we start normally well and safe again?

But this is very hard to happen because the government who is standing against Bitcoin also knows about that, and they will still be the ones to offer to buy and make people to lose their investments for a penny

I think it's time we update ourselves and stay stronger, because nothing can happen without the community involvement.
Jhet09

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:16:07 AM

Yes bitcoin is the future and wee all know that now bitcoin has gone down lower incomes but in the future bitcoin will rise
Amd now the government has advantage on bitcoin but in the future bitcoin will have community
hardip567

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:47:29 AM

Sir unity is my hair The power of unity never shows its force No change is easily done It takes a lot of time Sometimes it takes years We want to do good and can.  But this does not make sense to others  And the same thing applies even to bittoin When you understand the technology of bitcoin.it will be all right. 
godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:48:02 AM

The future of bitcoins is partly depend on the government and the community. If the community of cryptotraders gives it full support and government decides to censor it ,the community effort will be useless. The government endorsement and approval is priority to future of bitcoins.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
hdueuieo123

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:16:22 AM

The government will not impact Bitcoin, bitcoin is independent in the future. In my opinion, since its inception, nobody knows about Bitcoin's father, which is a calculated anonymity. And the government will not be able to ban the impact of the community on Bitcoin. The future is just subjective predictions.
TonyCallahan

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:39:02 AM

i don't agree with your thought because if government of countries will not make BTC legal then it will not gonna expand. Of course the community play a vital role but government is the vital fact.
doraemon_33766

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:21:48 AM

Future actually depends on every factor regarding market value, Community involvement, Govt.'s appreciation and etc. But it is true that Involvement in cryptocurrency is the most important factor to influence or determine future of Crypto-space as well as BTC. More people involved in investing in BTC, the market becomes vaster.
TungayETH

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:44:59 AM

I think one day digital currency rule the world. Because anyone can exchange it all over the world. I think government make some policy to cope up digital money and normal currency.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:51:28 AM

Despite how furious the forces maybe against Bitcoin, Did you know that even if Bitcoin crashes today, and no one is buying Bitcoin, there will be no selling out and indirectly that cancels the crash and when the air is cleared again we start normally well and safe again?

not selling does NOT cancel out the crash. not selling can only slow down the crash but it will happen. you can see it in altcoins that are crashing these days despite so many bag holders holding on tight to their bags of worthless tokens.
what cancels out the crash is buying, in other words the demand. in simple terms there is always some sort of balance between those selling (supply) and those buying (demand) and if that balance is disturbed the price moves in a direction to re-establish that balance again.
for example when there is unlimited supply of some coin, it will continue to have a sell pressure on the market that no amount of demand in long run can cover so it will continue to go down. and when there is limited supply and the demand is growing (Like when more people adopt bitcoin) the price will continue to go up.

Only Bitcoin
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:58:20 AM

I think the root cause is still the imbalance between supply and demand.
If the value of bitcoin is to grow further, I think we need the success of the lightning network to change the current shortcomings of bitcoin, then bitcoin will be truly liquid.  Grin

doremonnm

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:03:28 AM

Everyone talks about bitcoin and their background, but who is actually the bitcoin behind us is still ambiguous
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:18:53 AM

I may agree to your point where the community has a big impact on the market movement of btc and therefore people in this community should know what to do in times of bear market such as no panic selling should  be made. This will only worsen the problem since there will be more abundant supply of btc and as result, this may trigger to continue it's dip. It should have been buying more btc during bear market and should be no selling more btc.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:24:59 AM

Not all Government are against with crypto currency sure most of them are to those selfish government's afraid that they cant corrupt peoples money in crypto world, for me its just a matter of time soon crypto currency will be the most useful currency in this world.

You are right community can speak for the world, we better help to share the word of crypto currency to other people to our relatives and friends it will be a big help for us.  Smiley

lumedeee02

Activity: 209

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:38:59 AM

I think both the government and the community have a role to play in the future of bitcoin in the sense that if the community accept it and the government reject and the is a penalty for anyone caught using the effort of the community will not be useful.
ShutterTeeth

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:08:00 AM

I believe that future of product in the market is decided by the trust the investors put on a product. So, I will definitely agree with you here. But, we cannot really deny the fact that due to the market being prone to manipulation, unfair practices and fraudulent activities there will be a time when government will try to intervene.
listoncrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:54:01 AM

If government controls it then it will be centralized. So to keep the crypto world alive we need to stay together. Crypto world is nothing without decentralization.
anderson705

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:08:11 AM

I think both the government and the community have a role to play in the future of bitcoin in the sense that if the community accept it and the government reject and the is a penalty for anyone caught using the effort of the community will not be useful.

I agree with you. Community and government should work hand in hand like for regulation to curb those scams and fraud. I do agree also that the community is a great  driver of its growth, but the  technology and features behind is another factor. More improvements and more reliable the project is, more people and institution likely to support it.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:26:44 AM

everything started when the greed came in. we lost sight of what we have been fighting for. all the work that has gone into making bitcoin decentralized and keeping it that way is always under threat and we need to stay vigilant or lose everything. profit and earning money is not everything.

but i do believe that in the long run all these headaches will go away and we eventually see bitcoin on its right path getting rid of all the centralized entities that tried to enter and take over .

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
ICOKite

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:55:05 AM

Couldn't agree more. Once the community embraces it with both hands then there is no stopping for Bitcoin.
scrypt256

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:05:11 AM

Bitcoin future will be very bright because we can see how countries are accepting bitcoin and planing to regulate, because government approval is much important for its future also many investors are taking interest for bitcoin currency because they know its value for present and future. so finally we can say government and community both are necessary for bitcoin bright future.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: