Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 04:27:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Bitcoin is the Community not the Government  (Read 714 times)
Jimitieu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:11:04 AM

Most times I wonder who has the power in this market whether those fighting the Bitcoin or the community itself.

I know it's just not possible for everyone to have one mind in the market because we do not really come here together but there is much more that the community can do.

Despite how furious the forces maybe against Bitcoin, Did you know that even if Bitcoin crashes today, and no one is buying Bitcoin, there will be no selling out and indirectly that cancels the crash and when the air is cleared again we start normally well and safe again?

But this is very hard to happen because the government who is standing against Bitcoin also knows about that, and they will still be the ones to offer to buy and make people to lose their investments for a penny

I think it's time we update ourselves and stay stronger, because nothing can happen without the community involvement.
I think all the evolution of the economy or the economic market is always decided by the community, the government can not directly decide what the future economic market will be like but they can make it go in the direction they want . And the most common thing to do is make the bitcoin or cryptocurrency grow, making it impossible for the government to control it, but it's really hard

TurboPower

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:14:00 AM

Most times I wonder who has the power in this market whether those fighting the Bitcoin or the community itself.

I know it's just not possible for everyone to have one mind in the market because we do not really come here together but there is much more that the community can do.

Despite how furious the forces maybe against Bitcoin, Did you know that even if Bitcoin crashes today, and no one is buying Bitcoin, there will be no selling out and indirectly that cancels the crash and when the air is cleared again we start normally well and safe again?

But this is very hard to happen because the government who is standing against Bitcoin also knows about that, and they will still be the ones to offer to buy and make people to lose their investments for a penny

I think it's time we update ourselves and stay stronger, because nothing can happen without the community involvement.
I may consent to your point where the network bigly affects the market development of btc and along these lines individuals in this network should recognize what to do in the midst of bear market, for example, no frenzy offering ought to be made. This will just decline the issue since there will be more plenteous supply of btc and as result, this may trigger to proceed with it's plunge. It ought to have been purchasing more btc amid bear advertise and ought to be no offering more btc.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:30:30 AM

It is true that it will make bitcoin and altcoin survive and have value is a community, not a party that has gone bankrupt. With various kinds of people who have investments in bitcoin and altcoin, they always have different views. Some come with their passions and make values go down and rise drastically and there are those who are investors who are always relaxed and they are not too worried about price changes for several reasons.

And what has always been a big wall for the community to survive and have full confidence in its investment is regulation either from the government or from other parties who have a role to make prices go down and up. For this problem, I'm not too sure that all cryptocurrency users and communities can survive well. They will decide everything depends on what they understand before, and there are also those who depend on the government.
chanhnuoc

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:34:17 AM

Bitcoin is facing great opportunities and challenges. If it goes through difficulties it will be the world leading currency
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1670

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:50:00 AM

Future is community but not that community what we have now.
90% of btc player dont want know about btc nothing more then "when moon" this reason why btc staying in one place

What do you expect, bitcoin is not a investment platform and a speculative asset. Its not being used as a mode of payment. That's why speculators immediately sold and creates panic when there's negative news, just like in the recent days (postponement of SEC decision). Those people that are very bullish and shouting bitcoin to the moon is the first person to immediately get out when things went South. How ironic!!!

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:56:33 AM

I think it is much better if the community and the government units to gives their full support to bitcoin.  So that the future of bitcoin will be more stronger like what other government in progressive country's did.  They units to support bitcoin. That's why bitcoin is very big help to their economic growth stability.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:21:47 AM

everything began when the eagerness came in. we dismissed what we have been battling for. all the work that has gone into making bitcoin decentralized and keeping it that way is constantly under risk and we have to remain watchful or lose everything. benefit and procuring cash isn't all that matters.
yet, I do trust that over the long haul every one of these migraines will leave and we in the long run observe bitcoin on its correct way disposing of all the concentrated substances that endeavored to enter and assume control .
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:47:39 AM

We are in desperate need of brave people here within our community and not all of those winkers and cowards that we are having right now in the great quantity. Hopefully all over will grow with time.
Stephen Martinss

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:26:23 AM

Yes, the future of Bitcoin is community. Only communities that accept Bitcoin will survive and thrive.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:11:11 AM

Yes, that is right. Since 2009, bitcoin has growing huge not because of government, but because of community who supports bitcoin.
The power of community can create a massive awareness for public. Community can rise the value of bitcoin too by buying and accumulate it.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gaxfrwpy

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:09:23 AM

Yes, the government can only do something to guide the development of the industry in terms of policy. If Bitcoin needs to become stronger, then the community is the core content.
iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:07:11 PM

I agree with you. But you know that those who control the media control the society. This is the reality of our life. That's why we will have bitcoin as a world currency only if they are accepted by the real holders of power. They manage not only the media, but also governments.
insculpt

Activity: 133
Merit: 12

Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:12:41 PM

I think it's about time all crypto investors grew a backbone and stood firmly in what we believe in. We should not allow market manipulators and the government to control our investment decisions. If all of us were united and we took a stand, hodling no matter what, these people will soon give up and things will go our way. But as long as we want to get rich quick and are easily scared by the smallest things, crypto will always be a roller coaster.

Khan Apon

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:11:54 PM

The future of bitcoin is the community not the Government, it's not a legal question.
We know bitcoin system is a big community. And when government will help bitcoin and all crypto currency when it will grow flooded from all world.
Its my opinion,  Thank you.           
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:18:12 PM

It seems like that, bitcoin is not regulated by the government but the future of bitcoin depends on the community, and if the community gets bigger then bitcoin will also increase.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
alexs_03

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:16:10 PM

I think bitcoin has a very big future every day more and more people know about him, he develops in almost all countries. He already in some countries for him can even buy some things
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:19:43 PM

I also think the community has a big affect on bitcoin. But governments cannot be ignored. If we want bitcoin to be used in our daily life for our buys and sells, we need governments to accept it.
DenSamui

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:13:49 AM

There is no doubt that the community has a great influence on the movement of the bitcoin market. And I hope that in the future the community will completely regulate the market.
But now a lot of states are against as they want to receive taxes from the crypto-currency market and I hope that in the future this will not happen.
FreddieBennett213

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:23:42 AM

That is correct, bitcoin is developed out to the community is primarily. If the community develops high, the value of Bitcoin will be raised to a very high price. But with the community in mind, Bitcoin has to make governments accept them so that they can grow globally.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:00:41 AM

Main is the true community, not the enthusiast which there only for speculative.
How i see toooo many new exchanges launches everyday, this is not right crypto comunity

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: