Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:17:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Bitcoin is the Community not the Government  (Read 714 times)
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:16:52 AM

Actually true talk buddy, if we as the community could hold hold firm and integrate the good work of bitcoin and uphold it no matter what am much more convince that nothing can take us down not even government. We know they have tried several times but still remain the same and even still growing.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SunriseSecret009

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

Yes, it is right that bitcoin has a good possibility to be the future currency but it is also truth that it is only possible if all the government support or infect the majority. So, government is also a part of it and community also.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:23:35 AM

I maybe the future of bitcoin is the community the only contention government ever against bitcoin.community has a big influence on the bazaar movement of btc.we better aid to divide the clop of crypto currency to other people to our correlatives and buddy.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3633

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:59:44 AM

Most times I wonder who has the power in this market whether those fighting the Bitcoin or the community itself.

Those who invested in Bitcoin early will have a lot of currency and therefore power.
Currently, trading platforms have the power.

Did you know that even if Bitcoin crashes today,
If you mean by crash[1] "a sudden and significant fall in the price of bitcoin," it has happened several times, and nothing "from you mentioned" has happened.

But this is very hard to happen because the government who is standing against Bitcoin
Which government?  Roll Eyes
The volume of bitcoin trading is more than $ 3 trillion [2]. This means that the market is too big to be affected by a drop in price or fear of it.

[1] A History Of Bitcoin Price Collapses Over the Years
[2] https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:21:11 PM

Most times I wonder who has the power in this market whether those fighting the Bitcoin or the community itself.

I know it's just not possible for everyone to have one mind in the market because we do not really come here together but there is much more that the community can do.

Despite how furious the forces maybe against Bitcoin, Did you know that even if Bitcoin crashes today, and no one is buying Bitcoin, there will be no selling out and indirectly that cancels the crash and when the air is cleared again we start normally well and safe again?

But this is very hard to happen because the government who is standing against Bitcoin also knows about that, and they will still be the ones to offer to buy and make people to lose their investments for a penny

I think it's time we update ourselves and stay stronger, because nothing can happen without the community involvement.

If you take a further look at things at times too, you will realize that the battle against bitcoin does not start with the government as what government has done with all of the others that have waged war against bitcoin is to expand and capitalise on the battle that started from within. Lets take a look at the several forks that have come from bitcoin, right from BCH to BTG, BTW, BTA etc and several that we have lost count with everyone of them claiming to be the real bitcoin or the real dream of Satoshi. Today, it has gotten so bad that it seems new version of bitcoin is launched every now and then and this is deceiving people on which one to put their money, why won't government step in, in the name of ''protection''.

Every now and then, when there is need for a blockchain of bitcoin conference, its not always complete until you have government representative as one of the key note speakers. Its on this platforms you see developers in the same crypto going head to head against each by outlining the deficiencies in each project while governments rep are taking note of where to launch the next attack and its working. The point is for the government and others against bitcoin not to win, the community needs to converge irrespective of its differences or else, government would eventually win and there is nothing that would be done to stop it.
AltCoinShooter

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:16:28 PM

You are also right. bitcoin future are more bright and stronger than ever. bitcoin are decentralization here is not control third party or government. it more strong by community.
pltgksl

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

I think, to accept btc is inevitable for governments
wqiwi212jsjs@jj

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:44:50 PM

Bitcoin is not really popular around the world but its value is high. Everyone knows about Bitcoin just for profit, of course Bitcoin is forever the community can not be the government. Just cryptocurrency in the electronics industry.
deviniter

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:01:21 PM

Yes, it seems that right now many parties have secretly wanted to destroy bitcoin, but I'm sure bitcoin will not be destroyed because the bitcoin system runs automatically and strongly, but the threat can still come into the cryptocurrency market, the threat is like manipulation, and also the spread of negative issues that cause panic sell.
Gracie12

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:01:36 PM

The future of the BTC is to create a community without borders where everyone can communicate with each other at will.
bayy43

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:03:38 PM

in my opinion the future of bitcoin is the future and we are all now bitcoin has lowered lower income, but in the future bitcoin will increase. so every government will regulate all this in other countries and will benefit the benefits.
Tissuecoin

Activity: 7
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:09:02 PM

I know it's just not possible for everyone to have one mind in the market because we do not really come here together but there is much more that the community can do.

Despite how furious the forces maybe against Bitcoin, Did you know that even if Bitcoin crashes today, and no one is buying Bitcoin, there will be no selling out and indirectly that cancels the crash and when the air is cleared again we start normally well and safe again?

But this is very hard to happen because the government who is standing against Bitcoin also knows about that, and they will still be the ones to offer to buy and make people to lose their investments for a penny

I think it's time we update ourselves and stay stronger, because nothing can happen without the community involvement.
Well said buddy. I agree with you 100%. The government has no say if all of us accept bitcoin as a means of payment. We are the same people who elected the government and we are the only ones that can make bitcoin legal.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:12:36 PM

The future of the BTC is to create a community without borders where everyone can communicate with each other at will.
If what the real desire of this chain can be implemented, it will create a good future for everyone around the world, decentralized markets will allow people to make a deal without using any third party system, bitcoin can be build of ordinary peoples that will combine and push the government to adopt the system, the needs of big community in a whole will really gives opportunities to become successful.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

what if the government bans bitcoin in their country how does community adopt it? I think government has a great role in the presence of bitcoin in their country the regulations will be come from them also if the government introduce bitcoin to the community then the community will be the secondary reason behind the success of the cryptocurrency.
sunlitit654

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:40:18 PM

I do not think that. Actually there are many governments whom are supporting bitcoin like government of USA, Switzerland, and Malta etc. But we are already a community but this does not mean that we will stop here .We also want the government involvement also.
coromabur

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:45:30 PM

Yes, I agree because community involvement is needed in bitcoin, because more and more people who understand bitcoin will increase and that will certainly affect the price.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:59:45 PM

Well said there deonyx!

Bitcoin, not only as we see it now adays, was actually designed and conceptualize as a digital cash for the community.

Thus, community involvement is indeed a necessity. Without solid support from any community, we could forecast a market that is to stumble and crash any moment.

As of today, it was the bitcoin community that held it high on the pedestal.
CrazyBTC7800

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:32:13 PM

I think government won't be able to do that. As far as i understand bitcoin is not going to crash. It may goes through bad times or it may doesn't fulfill the expectation but i think it won't be crashed.
kenmobility

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:01:41 PM

exactly mate, i totally agree with you, most governments of some countries have even proven to be enemies of crypto currency, so we the community will have to help our self if we really believe in the future of crypto space.
ClassyDancer

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:42:58 AM

Tough to say. We all belong to one community, and the government is part of that community. We all have to come to a mutual decision when it comes to adopting a virtual currency. Sure, bitcoin has a decentralized nature. But wouldn’t you like some form of regulation in order to protect the users?

Let’s be patient. Crypto is an innovative technology. People won’t refuse something that could be so beneficial, right? Crossing my fingers that everyone will have open minds and start accepting these changes we need for the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: