Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:33:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is waiting for what?  (Read 1544 times)
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:20:36 PM

Ethereum is not in the best position, has dried over the past year. In order to become vigorous, juicy and appetizing to Ethereum again, large investors must return. Investors should not miss such a profitable opportunity to buy Ethereum at a low price. Who dumps Ethereum - wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:27:04 PM

Ethereum is not in the best position, has dried over the past year. In order to become vigorous, juicy and appetizing to Ethereum again, large investors must return. Investors should not miss such a profitable opportunity to buy Ethereum at a low price. Who dumps Ethereum - wrong.

Ether is used for trading mostly. A big player would never just keep it. Such a coin should work, so at any price, it is being sold for tokens and bought back every day. Around $200 seems to be a sort of real price of ether without hype factor.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:30:17 PM

I think every coin is due for a pump specially the large cap coins. Occasionally, some 2-3 coins get pumped usually mid cap ones because of some listing news or fork. But market on the whole is suffering under the bear trap. For large cap coins like ETH or BTC which won't have any listing or such news, only a bull market can bring significant pump in their prices. So, ETH is waiting for a bull phase.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:36:14 PM

Ethereum in the price is small, in relation to its demand. With its market demand, the price of Ethereum should be 4-5 times higher.  At the moment the price is certainly very low for this coin!
doroshok2

Activity: 175

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:27:01 AM

As you can see, recently all cryptocurrencies have problems, now it's hard for everyone. And the instability of the market as a whole does not contribute to the strengthening of prices. And it is difficult to say what can be expected at the moment, now you just need to analyze the situation and believe that everything will be fine.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:30:43 AM

Well, ethereum right now is waiting for its chance , to get more investor so that the coin will pump so hard. But for now invest more in ET so when it pumps you will get a huge profit
inwas797

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:14:59 AM

To say that everything is so bad with Ethereum is not worth it, the market is waiting for new projects and new investors.You just have to be patient waiting to grow.
ikarasev10

Activity: 280

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:58:25 PM

Market correction. Now the main factor that will correct and make the real value of all altcoins

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:05:04 PM

Recently, the market has shown that bitcoin is set for a bull run. Yet, the ethereum chart is showing that,ethereum is feebly struggling to even maintain it's current price. What do you say about this? Why hasn't ethereum followed suit?
Perhaps that because of the news that spread saying that Vitalik Buterin will be leaving Ethereum, maybe that thing makes many people worried about the future of ethereum.
lappa1414
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

IRONX

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

Market correction. Now the main factor that will correct and make the real value of all altcoins

But again, correction by correction. And the main investors are also fundamental to the growth of the entire market.

santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:16:49 PM

I even dont know what is everything looking for.
i don't know why ethereum is waiting for.
This is just everyone having.
but i think everything will be okay once the market got engaged!
ethereum is going up now and i have it now, i am investing everything with ETH now!
SSSegrio
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

https://temco.io

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:19:39 PM

But again, correction by correction. And the main investors are also fundamental to the growth of the entire market.

The main thing that panic did not start again to breed and sell their coins. For it's just no one good will not bring

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
prokurovt
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:27:08 PM

Year after year, it's the same. All the same people panic, all the same people sell. Why? because we are not sure that there will be growth. And he will. That's true

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Jatawneh

Activity: 281
Merit: 18

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

Recently, the market has shown that bitcoin is set for a bull run. Yet, the ethereum chart is showing that,ethereum is feebly struggling to even maintain it's current price. What do you say about this? Why hasn't ethereum followed suit?

I think it is because the ICO project converting the ETH they get to Fiat that is why the price is down

akunta

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:33:50 PM

what we observe now is something really unexpected (for some). ethereum hasn't really crushed, i mean, it's still in the top. but holy, the price is not welcoming for selling at all. to buy maybe, but what for...

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
res1dentev7

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:57:54 PM

Of course ethereum like and other coins is waiting for new money and investors and I hope that in 2019 year they will come and price will grow

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 05:17:05 PM

It's funny but Ethereum is just waiting for Bitcoin to do the pump first. She can't do it on her own and have to wait for the master's order.
I'm still glad that Ethereum's price now has stabilized above $200 again.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:23:59 PM

Hi, I think Ethereum is set up to be a bull market. and now you need to buy Ethereum, the price is very low. in the future, the price will easily grow to $ 900.
stas.dron

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:27:28 PM

Ethereum is waiting next year for showing it's best growth. I see that many people start selling it and I think they are making a huge mistake
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:35:12 PM

I guess ETH is depending on BTC, if the value of BTC increases then eth too shows some good signs else it will go down. I am really worried after today's show in CMC, once again the value is dropping. A change is needed for sure and I hope it will recover.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: