Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:55:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is waiting for what?  (Read 1544 times)
kayakcrypto9875

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:07:24 PM

Ethereum does not follow bitcoin, but all of altcoin following the bitcoin. Ethereum runs at its own pace because they have many tokens and ICO. I think this competition will not be long. A stable environment will be created in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hermanjones18

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:53:33 PM

The share of bitcoin in this market is really high now. I think that people are selling their altcoins to invest in the bitcoin as the price of bitcoin is increasing. So the market needs new money for the increasing of the price of altcoins.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:48:00 PM

Recently, the market has shown that bitcoin is set for a bull run. Yet, the ethereum chart is showing that,ethereum is feebly struggling to even maintain it's current price. What do you say about this? Why hasn't ethereum followed suit?

It is a good question but I'll also add that while bitcoin has fluctuated violently, ethereum has rarely sunk below $400 and the $400-$500 range is much more palatable compared to $8K ot $6K swings or worse.  Ethereum is easily a $1K or more coin.  Bitcoin is easily $10K or more.  I think the problem with Ethereum not hitting higher prices is that the ICO craze has lost energy. 

If ICOs can develop better and lose some of the low quality projects then ethereum will do better.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:57:11 PM

Ethereum is not growing because it is waiting for new big investors who will come if other investors come. Investors will come if we've got some good news for crypro.
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:32:36 PM

Ethereum has been suffering for many months now, like most other cryptocurrencies. Its value has fallen a lot since the beginning of the year due to the market crisis but it is a project of exceptional value and I think that as soon as there will be a recovery in the market, which should not be long in my opinion, it will be one of the cryptocurrencies whose value will grow more
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 03:15:23 AM

The majority of the people are selling their altcoins in exchange of the BTC. That is the main reason that ETH is still not getting a recovery.
antogen123

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:12:11 PM

I believe that it is not independent and responds to the market as well as all
alexgreen2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:58:04 PM

Currently the whole market is going down and no signs of recovery can be seen. This has led to downfall of eth alongwith others.
Tasiril

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:00:55 PM

Eth is going more and more down and finding strong resistance and after ETh will start next bull run. This is my imagination. Let's see what will happen.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Natali1973

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:04:41 PM

all sell altcoins for bitcoins and the dominance of bitcoin is growing and when it reaches 60% altcoins should begin to grow but before that still have to come new money in bitcoin
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:28:39 PM

The problem with ethereum is that it is held by a lot of ICO projects, and when faith in the market is reduced they will panic sell to ensure they have enough fiat to cover their bills. The price now around $230 is a steal for investors, i think there will be a bounce back soon.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:31:31 PM

Recently, the market has shown that bitcoin is set for a bull run. Yet, the ethereum chart is showing that,ethereum is feebly struggling to even maintain it's current price. What do you say about this? Why hasn't ethereum followed suit?
I think ethereum is inferior to bitcoin, bitcoin might be able to experience a slight increase but ethereum if it has to compete quickly I think it won't be able to. so I think ethereum takes a long time to follow bitcoin as a high and potential coin.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:13:08 PM

Ethereum is waiting for upgrades which will solve scalability problems it has. The combine upgrade has been postponed to 2020. Price of ETH is decreasing, and now is on very low level of $260. Hopefully it recovers soon.

Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:20:26 PM

Ethereum is waiting for upgrades which will solve scalability problems it has. The combine upgrade has been postponed to 2020. Price of ETH is decreasing , and now is on very low level of $260.
Not really a good thing to happen with ETH, it is definitely a big loss for everyone who are investing before it came like these. I'm pretty sure they cried out or they started to sell them off to lessen their loses. 2020 is far enough to think that people could manage to patiently hold their coins anymore and possible they might loss their hope.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:22:47 PM

Simply, Ethereum and even most of cryptocurrencies in general are waiting for the decision of the whales ( who have a large proportion of currencies and especially Bitcoin ). Plus, it is regrettably that within this year there were be just the manipulation  in the market and until now, nothing changed,On the contrary, the situation is worse than before. And hope that those whales will stop this game. And there is another issue which  the total rejection of the  governments  to digital currencies.
cryptohipo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:25:00 PM

It may have happened because the price of BTC has caused the price of the altcoins such as ETH to fall as a result of the dump. We all know that if the BTC's price increased, this will have an effect on the altcoins as they are exchanged for BTC.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
2weent6

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:26:29 PM

It is possible that the etherium is waiting for new updates, It may be that its planned hardcore called Metropolis will take place at the end of September will be able to move the price up.
Of course they are waiting for some improvements on their technology and also investors are looking for that. The price are still cheap and if this improvement happen soon, expect the price to rise high again. Small investors should hold more ETH because it can give you higher profit.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:40:35 PM

I think Etherum is waiting for stability because at the moment. It is stable
Keeping a certain range and surviving the terrible dumps and low prices

It’s been a difficult ride and I think Etherum has really done well
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:56:36 PM

I have invested in Ethereum for quite a long time, but it is a long-term investment. With the current fluctuation, I can expect this price of ETH may be higher in December.

Ethereum liquid coins that were able to continue to grow and are able to generate returns far greater. development this goes hand in hand with the other coins Ethereum into profit. Additionally because this Ethereum coins which continued to show the guardian on any changes. So wait for the price to increase the Ethereum useful going forward.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:00:09 AM

Updates are waiting. When it comes to updates, the price will start to rise. the newly reduced block will affect the award rate. Ethereum is waiting for them and the market needs some improvement. Trust Ethereum and wait guys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: