Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is waiting for what?  (Read 1544 times)
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:10:20 AM

With the current price, its very obvious that Ethereum is waiting for new investors. What we don't know is the time on when ETH goes back up again. We should not miss this low price opportunity to buy some coins. Take advantage of those who dump their ETH and hodl until it recovers.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:25:06 AM

Ethereum isn't waiting for anything, this isn't a waiting game, this is developers working hard to solve difficult problems, give it time. Right now they are working on implementing sharding and the caspar upgrade, potentially switching from a POW to POS based system, which is going to either make or break ethereum. Wonder what it will do to the smart-contracts currently running on POW, there must have to be some transition period or fork.
Vorzlave

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:04:59 AM

Updates are waiting. When it comes to updates, the price will start to rise. the newly reduced block will affect the award rate. Ethereum is waiting for them and the market needs some improvement. Trust Ethereum and wait guys.
Well yes I believe in this coin potential in the future, and actually I am still hodl Ethereum. Even maybe many who predicted that the end of this year the price will be soaring. I will be looking forward to that time. I'll waiting till the price go to the moon. How about you mate?
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:18:13 AM

I think Ethereum is waiting for the price of Bitcoin to rise first in the number of $ 10000 and after that Ethereum prices will also increase to the price of $ 800.

fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:31:13 AM

I really don't understand why Ethereum always have to suffer at the hands of Bitcoin manipulations. They are different coins and have different uses. Yes, Bitcoin is the most dominant cryptocurrency. But sometimes, Bitcoin increase results in a decrease in Ethereum.

bibie26

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:38:58 AM

i dont really sure what are etherium waiting for, i was thinking too maybe altcoin was wait something before they raise again like last year did.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:59:41 PM

I have no idea, maybe it is waiting for someone to pump because at this point there is just no explanation for why ethereum is at the price that it is right now. I mean how is it still so low when bitcoin is clearly going back up? There is nothing wrong so the only explanation now would be that there is some kind of manipulation going on behind closed doors.
Zumbiko

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:01:35 PM

I think that Ethereum is fighting for its price, especially since it has become so popular lately.
goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:04:03 PM

Ethereum is certainly looking for some big investors and people who can hold it for a long time...ethereum has not been able to gain stability and may be the dev team behind the scenes are also working on it and sorting out some of the problems of the ethereum
c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:09:20 PM

in my opinion ethereum is currently still waiting for bitcoin prices to stabilize, if prices have stabilized and there is no significant price drop then ethereum will crawl up, for everyone now to be patient and see bitcoin and ethereum back together
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:53:05 AM

Ethereum needs time to raise the price because I'm sure Ethereum is a lot of enthusiasts.
Etehreum has many communities from every participant in the ICO and it is certain that it will be a positive value for the Etehreum price increase.
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:01:12 PM

I think if the price of bitcoin has gone up ethereum will follow bitcoin but at this time bitcoin is in a situation of determination up or down. so we wait for bitcoin to go through this period of determination
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:10:04 PM

Recently, the market has shown that bitcoin is set for a bull run. Yet, the ethereum chart is showing that,ethereum is feebly struggling to even maintain it's current price. What do you say about this? Why hasn't ethereum followed suit?
  I think ETH always goes after the bitcoin because it comes out and people do not know it as much as bitcoin. Actually when I mention e-money people always think of btc. That affects a lot of the price of ETH, so every small investor will be less willing to buy low-value crypto so ETH's price is not really exploding.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:11:45 PM

Because of the known issues in the ETH blockchain. Why do you think new projects are moving towards Neo blockchain.? Travala, Soul, TKY, all of these good projects could have been on ETH blockchain but because of the issues like scalability and frequent clogging lots of investors dont trust ETH blockchain now.
lordaquila91

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:23:25 PM

I wish I knew the next eth bullrun
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:26:48 PM

Recently, the market has shown that bitcoin is set for a bull run. Yet, the ethereum chart is showing that,ethereum is feebly struggling to even maintain it's current price. What do you say about this? Why hasn't ethereum followed suit?
ethereum has not shown a significant increase in time movement. now ethereum will continue to struggle to maintain its position like last year. there are lots of things that ethereum must do, so I think this is something that is a hard struggle of ethereum.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:29:54 PM

Ethereum is not waiting but the investors and traders are waiting for the market that when the positive news will come for the whole cryptocurrency. As, you know recently in global market how Bitcoin is facing the challenges from the different economy. So, wait for the time.
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:36:35 PM

Ethereum is waiting for investors to buy more coin and those has not buy should used this oppursinity of this dip market to invest in ethereum

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:38:18 PM

Ethereum is a good coin we just need more investors to believe in it and once its adoption increases then the prices will start soaring. Now, is all about waiting.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:50:14 PM

Ethereum just waiting for the bitcoin to get another momentum before ETF announcement and there will be a huge pump in the future and i guess that will be very close before ETF announcement by SEC. Ethereum has been planning another improvement to its protocol at the middle of times month. it's called byzantium update.
That's for sure. Ethereum seems to be looking for improvements. Now they are already planned very much. The main thing we expect is a significant improvement in the scalability of this coin, because fifteen transactions per second are very few for the leader of altcoins. I think that after this, ethereum will soar in price very much, because this coin is very unfairly lowered.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: