Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:14:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GMC]▬►► GamersCoin | For Gaming and more| Poloniex| Bittrex ◄◄▬  (Read 87773 times)
darkslash

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:18:33 PM

keep us updated please

also i am useing the blackjack game Smiley

still waiting on my gmc to arrive in my balance on this blackjack thing Sad

still not arrived sent email
Dr.Bob (OP)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:23:25 PM

keep us updated please

also i am useing the blackjack game Smiley

still waiting on my gmc to arrive in my balance on this blackjack thing Sad

still not arrived sent email

Hi all
USE blackjack game AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Maybe a scam site  Cry

Luckyalt offline after i send the 20k bounty maybe the same person.

Best,
Dr.Bob
Dr.Bob (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:27:09 PM

Gamerscoin Now available at https://cointopay.com.

Make- and Receive Online payments
Buy and Sell GamersCoins directly
24x7 operational support for customers
Pay out in currency of choice
Free service: T-Zero instant Crypto payment technology
Fully functional web wallet
Best possible exchange rates
Real time balance sheet and dashboard
Full REAPI Support for your site and application
Personal Data encryption for high anonymity function
Autonomy mode

Big Thanks to cointopay.com

Best,
Dr.Bob
Dr.Bob (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:50:12 PM

For our Crowdfunding site game4commit we need more GMC buy support or less sells.

League of Real Heroes
http://game4commit.gamers-coin.org/projects/7
We cant find Gamedevs to build a Full Mutli Player 3D Game for 748269 GMC = 735.74 USD = For this Project we Need ~ 200000 USD

SteamBay online marketplace for Virtual Steam items.
http://game4commit.gamers-coin.org/projects/40
Funds = 311660.28 GMC = 306.44 USD = For this Project we Need ~2000 USD

Rage Over is an Open Source internet-based digital distribution, digital rights management, multiplayer, and social networking platform.
http://game4commit.gamers-coin.org/projects/6
Funds = 195199.86 GMC = 191.93 USD = For this Project we Need ~ 100000 USD

If the funds increase x 250 it will be so easy to Build such nice Things.
748269 GMC = 183750 USD = 2-3 months later we can play a super 3D MutiliPlayer Game for Gamerscoin or the New Name GameCredits.

There are so many freelance developers and companies who will be happy to do this for us.

Best,
Dr.Bob
choy

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 09:09:02 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2015, 09:36:40 PM by choy

Game Credits Initial Roadmap.

Game Payment Platform.

The Game Credits Team have begun specifying and sponsoring the creation of a new Game Payment Platform.

This platform will provide a simple and familiar gateway to cryptographic payments for Gamers and Game Developers alike. The platform will function as a secure online payment gateway and wallet, allowing users to frictionlessly manage their balances and instantly buy in-game content, whilst allowing Game Developers to seamlessly integrate and receive payments from, or issue payments to, their users.

GMC's Game Payment Platform is being developed in collaboration with like minded Crypto Projects, being built from the ground up to support multiple currencies, and to serve multiple purposes.

Target Audience Resources and Outreach.

Game Credits will develop a Target Audience oriented website and collection of Developer Resources and Information pertinent to adopting Game Development Companies.

Featuring extensive documentation, how-to guides, and software clients, to make the process of integrating with the Game Payment Platform, and adoption of Cryptographic Payments, a process measured in hours rather than weeks.

Following completion of both of these work items, the process of contacting existing Game Developers will begin, our aim to seek adoption from existing in-use Games and Markets. Several Game Development companies will also be contacted and consulted throughout the creation process, in order to ascertain their requirements, and engage them in the development and testing process.

Soft Relaunch.

On Wednesday 18th February 2015, GMC will be relaunched as Game Credits.

On this date a new updated Client will be released, featuring a reconfigured Block Chain, new Branding, and several important Security Updates.

This date will begin a 10 day grace period where network users, pools, and exchanges can upgrade to the new client.

Hard Relaunch.

On Saturday 28th February 2015, Game Credits will officially launch.  On this date a hard fork to the new Block Chain configuration will occur, and all resources will be updated to reflect both the new name (Game Credits) and the new vision for the currency.

GMC Foundation.

Alex (shavers) has agreed to be the GMC Foundation Lead, together with myself and other team members he will be responsible for handling outreach, collaboration, community liaison, and sponsorship of related projects and good causes.

A budget of 1,000,000 GMC has initially been pledged to the foundation, and will be transferred once Alex and other Team Members have agreed their charter and management of the funds.

Further outreach to related Crypto Projects has been initiated, which include both sponsorship and collaboration, pending agreements will be published by myself or Alex once they have been finalised.

We would like to thank you all for your support, and look forward to a bright future.
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 09:15:54 PM

Game Credits Initial Roadmap.

Game Payment Platform.

The Game Credits Team have begun specifying and sponsoring the creation of a new Game Payment Platform.

This platform will provide a simple and familiar gateway to cryptographic payments for Gamers and Game Developers alike. The platform will function as a secure online payment gateway and wallet, allowing users to frictionlessly manage their balances and instantly buy in-game content, whilst allowing Game Developers to seamlessly integrate and receive payments from, or issue payments to, their users.

GMC's Game Payment Platform is being developed in collaboration with like minded Crypto Projects, being built from the ground up to support multiple currencies, and to serve multiple purposes.

Target Audience Resources and Outreach.

Game Credits will develop a Target Audience oriented website and collection of Developer Resources and Information pertinent to adopting Game Development Companies.

Featuring extensive documentation, how-to guides, and software clients, to make the process of integrating with the Game Payment Platform, and adoption of Cryptographic Payments, a process measured in hours rather than weeks.

Following completion of both of these work items, the process of contacting existing Game Developers will begin, our aim to seek adoption from existing in-use Games and Markets. Several Game Development companies will also be contacted and consulted throughout the creation process, in order to ascertain their requirements, and engage them in the development and testing process.

Soft Relaunch.

On Wednesday 18th February 2015, GMC will be relaunched as Game Credits.

On this date a new updated Client will be released, featuring a reconfigured Block Chain, new Branding, and several important Security Updates.

This date will begin a 10 day grace period where network users, pools, and exchanges can upgrade to the new client.

Hard Relaunch.

On Saturday 28th February 2015, Game Credits will officially launch.  On this date a hard fork to the new Block Chain configuration will occur, and all resources will be updated to reflect both the new name (Game Credits) and the new vision for the currency.

GMC Foundation.

Alex (shawers) has agreed to be the GMC Foundation Lead, together with myself and other team members he will be responsible for handling outreach, collaboration, community liaison, and sponsorship of related projects and good causes.

A budget of 1,000,000 GMC has initially been pledged to the foundation, and will be transferred once Alex and other Team Members have agreed their charter and management of the funds.

Further outreach to related Crypto Projects has been initiated, which include both sponsorship and collaboration, pending agreements will be published by myself or Alex once they have been finalised.

We would like to thank you all for your support, and look forward to a bright future.

looking good
Dr.Bob (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 09:37:23 PM

I can comfirm black jack is working wihout Proplems.
Tested with small amount of gmc.

Happy Gaming.

Best,
Dr.Bob
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 10:09:46 PM

It's awesome to see things get going and everything slotting into place now.
Now the foundation is formed and all members are working hard on various projects. The roadmap is looking great, thanx Choy!
It's great to be part of such dedicated team. We'll be coming with the news and updates frequently. There's a lot of work in front of us
but we're open for your suggestions.
I'd like to thank to all of you supporting and helping us reach our goal.

Cheers

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
neleonele

Activity: 392

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 11:49:22 PM

Regards to foundation,

all looking good,awesome roadmap...

so we are moving in right direction!

Thanks for update

Keep that good work and spirit

shavers

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:11:14 AM

Regards to foundation,

all looking good,awesome roadmap...

so we are moving in right direction!

Thanks for update

Keep that good work and spirit

It's a pleasure to have you here neleonele!

shavers

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 01:12:37 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 12:21:27 PM by shavers

Hey people, i just dropped in to say a quick hi before bed! Smiley Everything is going fine, we're just too busy working on multiple fields 24/7. Everything is going according to plan and although the project is big and ambitious i'm happy to say we're keeping up with what we planed and everything is taking shape nicely.
Regards,
Shavers
P.S. Lot of updates and news soon.

crypto_believer

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 04:26:21 PM

Hey guys saw the update from hyperfuture and excited about all the collaboration! and just picked up some on trex. Noticed its in jeopardy of being delisted. Sad When the re-branding starts my coins will still be good right?
choy

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:42:09 PM

Hey guys saw the update from hyperfuture and excited about all the collaboration! and just picked up some on trex. Noticed its in jeopardy of being delisted. Sad When the re-branding starts my coins will still be good right?

We can assure you, crypto_believer, that all coins are valid after the next client is released.

This is the beginning of Game Credits' bright future, the expanded team has been sponsored with significant investment and resources. Our work is just starting.
HYPERfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 04:48:51 PM

I hope so! I have noticed the low trade volume on Bittrex too.

HYPER, EMC2, and other coins are working on a revolutionary cryptocurrency crowdfunding platform. It will have very strong marketing and communities behind it and will be a big deal for all coins involved.

I sent DrBob a message about, I recommend either Bob or choy contact Armis to discuss participation.

Here's to your good health Dr.Bob!

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
choy

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 05:14:48 PM

HYPER, EMC2, and other coins are working on a revolutionary cryptocurrency crowdfunding platform. It will have very strong marketing and communities behind it and will be a big deal for all coins involved.

I sent DrBob a message about, I recommend either Bob or choy contact Armis to discuss participation.

Bittrex trade volume on GMC is powered mainly by Trade Bots and Arbitrage, natural trade volume is on Poloniex.

I am already in contact with Armis to discuss our involvement in the Crowd Funding platform, we have sponsored EMC2 and donated to a project already. We are also in discussions with other projects to collaborate on the Game Payment Platform.
crypto_believer

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 07:16:50 PM

We can assure you, crypto_believer, that all coins are valid after the next client is released.

This is the beginning of Game Credits' bright future, the expanded team has been sponsored with significant investment and resources. Our work is just starting.
Awesome! looking forward!
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:01:03 PM

everything is starting now last 2 day to rebuy-in

Good Day,

DrBob, the GMC Developer has returned and made contact on Skype. Following extensive discussion it has been agreed that we shall pursue the following initial course:

GMC will be branded as GameCredits.
The GMC Blockchain will be changed from a 30 second Block Target to 60 or 90 seconds following feedback.
The GMC codebase will be updated with new Nodes, DNS Seed Support, Alerting, and relevant Security Updates.
A GMC Foundation President has been found, further details will be announced once the agreement and plan is formalized.
A secondary website targeted at Game Developers and Companies will be created, together with guides and software to enable adoption of GameCredits.

Other advancements and collaborations are under discussion, and will be announced in due course once they are agreed.

Thank you, and a warm welcome back to DrBob.

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:25:38 AM

Bittrex trade volume on GMC is powered mainly by Trade Bots and Arbitrage, natural trade volume is on Poloniex.

I am already in contact with Armis to discuss our involvement in the Crowd Funding platform, we have sponsored EMC2 and donated to a project already. We are also in discussions with other projects to collaborate on the Game Payment Platform.

The multi-coin community crowdfunding coop plan is completed, the ann is here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=957862.msg10480525#msg10480525

The actual plan is 30+ pages long, I attempted to boil it down, may have gone overboard there.  Did I? 

If you have any questions feel free to ask here, there, or via PM.  3 spaces are reserved for gamer-coins but only for coins that qualify.  GMC had a head start, I hope you took advantage of it.  It's going to get competitive in the coming days.
choy

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 06:02:25 PM

Game Credits 0.8.9.4 is currently being tested for release later today.

The hardfork is scheduled to occur after Block 996000, on February 28th 2015.
neleonele

Activity: 392

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 10:27:31 PM

Game Credits 0.8.9.4 is currently being tested for release later today.

The hardfork is scheduled to occur after Block 996000, on February 28th 2015.

So,this mean that daily supply will be 24000 Game credits per day,instead 72000 minted today?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: