Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:18:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GMC]▬►► GamersCoin | For Gaming and more| Poloniex| Bittrex ◄◄▬  (Read 87770 times)
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 05:41:01 PM

Hello

What is going on with the coin , i just checked all the block explorer from the op and not even one is on the right block as my pool http://gmc.coin-miners.info/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool , so i have a message for the miners "Mine at your own risk this coin because i dont know what fork is the right one" as for the dev i will wait a message from him to tell me what is the right fork , i got some message from my miners that thei dont get the coins from the pool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 05:45:10 PM

Hello

What is going on with the coin , i just checked all the block explorer from the op and not even one is on the right block as my pool http://gmc.coin-miners.info/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool , so i have a message for the miners "Mine at your own risk this coin because i dont know what fork is the right one" as for the dev i will wait a message from him to tell me what is the right fork , i got some message from my miners that thei dont get the coins from the pool.

It's being worked on and everything should be fixed pretty soon.
TrackCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 05:47:30 PM

Waooo...! GMC is such an Awesome Coin.. I m very much Impressed by them wonderful Project.. Kiss Kiss Kiss

scorpio18
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 05:48:35 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2015, 02:33:55 PM by scorpio18

Hello

It's being worked on and everything should be fixed pretty soon.

I hope so , i have posted a message on my pool to warn the miners until everything will be fixed

EDIT: I just received a message that the team is working on a update , if in 2 days i dont receive any status of the new update i will shutdown the pool

neleonele

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 09:51:59 AM

Hi all,

I really understand your concerns about currently situation and in this moment i can only say that Dev team works hard to put thinghs on the right place.

I am pretty sure that this will be resolve in 24-48hours.

Untill that ,i am kindly asking from you just a little more patiant.

Regards

Nele

tdokta

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:09:00 AM

Hi all,

I really understand your concerns about currently situation and in this moment i can only say that Dev team works hard to put thinghs on the right place.

I am pretty sure that this will be resolve in 24-48hours.

Untill that ,i am kindly asking from you just a little more patiant.

Regards

Nele

thanks for the update. it is good to see that there is some development happening with this glitch, not too much of a problem i hope. looking forward to GMC having some applications soon? any plans to be announced yet? its been a while since Choy has made an appearance with news.
coinsolidation

Activity: 294

Bitmark Developer

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 12:24:12 PM

Dear GMC Community,

Major Release - New Codebase

This release of GameCredits migrates the codebase from old Litecoin to new Bitcoin.

The code is based on Pfennig 0.9.4, equivalent to Bitcoin 0.9.4 adapted for Scrypt+KGW and configured for the new GameCredits HardFork Chain.

There are too many upgrades to list, consider this release the best known version of GameCredits, and the only version to use if you want to successfully partake in the network.

All parties are advised to upgrade immediately.

github gamecredits v0.9.4

Self Builders, exchanges, and mining pools, please build from source and update.

To normal users who install from binaries, please wait an hour whilst I cross compile for Linux, Windows and Mac and upload the binaries. I will update this post when they are ready.

This release is fully tested, and checkpointed to work on the correct (new hardfork) chain, it resolves all previous GMC issues.

Warmest Regards,

Mark

Bitmark (reputation+money) : Bitmark v0.9.4 (release)
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:34:30 PM

Dear GMC Community,

Major Release - New Codebase

This release of GameCredits migrates the codebase from old Litecoin to new Bitcoin.

The code is based on Pfennig 0.9.4, equivalent to Bitcoin 0.9.4 adapted for Scrypt+KGW and configured for the new GameCredits HardFork Chain.

There are too many upgrades to list, consider this release the best known version of GameCredits, and the only version to use if you want to successfully partake in the network.

All parties are advised to upgrade immediately.

github gamecredits v0.9.4

Self Builders, exchanges, and mining pools, please build from source and update.

To normal users who install from binaries, please wait an hour whilst I cross compile for Linux, Windows and Mac and upload the binaries. I will update this post when they are ready.

This release is fully tested, and checkpointed to work on the correct (new hardfork) chain, it resolves all previous GMC issues.

Warmest Regards,

Mark

Glad to see this is all sorted out and now everyone can get back on the right chain.

GMC ready to get back on track and create some value. Smiley

neleonele

Activity: 392

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 04:57:20 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 05:21:58 PM by neleonele

Do I have to move the wallet.dat from the gamerscoin folder to the gamecredits one?

Lets not rush,we need 24hours to make everything....and guide for wallet

shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:48:13 PM

Do I have to move the wallet.dat from the gamerscoin folder to the gamecredits one?

Lets not rush,we need 24hours to make everything....and instructions for that movement

?

I think you misunderstand me. I mean the the old and the new wallet have seperate %/APPDATA/ folders now, so I was wondering if I must move the old wallet.dat to the new folder or will it recognize it automatically?
If you used 0.8.3 previously it would run fine, othervise i'd advise to c/p your .dat file to new location.

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
coinsolidation

Activity: 294

Bitmark Developer

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 05:54:13 PM

Lets not rush,we need 24hours to make everything....and instructions for that movement

?

I think you misunderstand me. I mean the the old and the new wallet have seperate %/APPDATA/ folders now, so I was wondering if I must move the old wallet.dat to the new folder or will it recognize it automatically?

Correct, the instructions for upgrading are all on the release page.  Simply copy your wallet.dat over.

Shavers, please inform the exchanges and pools, I have informed Poloniex.

Bitmark (reputation+money) : Bitmark v0.9.4 (release)
djemphol

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:07:52 PM

This is really great! What a job!
I hope i won't lose my balance for the new wallet  Embarrassed

| xrp | xcp |
HYPERfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 01:18:41 AM

I'm glad you all got it sorted!

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
amarian12

Activity: 619
Merit: 501

https://www.massict.com/

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 09:57:44 AM

can someone publish some nodes ...

Imagine a future where IT infrastructures monitor themselves, are able to predict and respond to future business needs and can protect and heal themselves automatically.
shavers

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:22:00 AM

can someone publish some nodes ...
GameCredits 0.9.4 contains hardcoded seed nodes and DNS seeder support. If however you cannot get a connection, try the following seed nodes.
addnode=70.168.53.154:40002
addnode=36.83.56.235:40002
addnode=72.220.72.169:40002
addnode=204.68.122.11:40002
addnode=92.222.25.245:40002

shavers

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:17:40 PM

Our official pool will be up and running most probably by the end of the day. We'll add link asap.

scorpio18
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 03:18:35 PM

Our official pool will be up and running most probably by the end of the day. We'll add link asap.

Good , i will let my pool up until the official pool is up and then i will shutdown mine http://gmc.coin-miners.info/

amarian12

Activity: 619
Merit: 501

https://www.massict.com/

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 06:05:12 PM

We did upgrade our pool to
Code:
    "version" : 90400,
    "protocolversion" : 70005,
    "walletversion" : 60000

http://p2pool.e-pool.net:8897/static/

Code:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
"yourminer" --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://p2pool.e-pool.net:8897 -u YourWalletAddress -p password --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 --queue 0 --intensity=10

We believe p2pool protocol has great potential, Your feedback is important for us to develop and improve our products.

Bitcointalk  Facebook  Twitter Reddit

Enjoy e-pool mining!

Imagine a future where IT infrastructures monitor themselves, are able to predict and respond to future business needs and can protect and heal themselves automatically.
GMC Foundation

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 09:41:10 PM

Good , i will let my pool up until the official pool is up and then i will shutdown mine http://gmc.coin-miners.info/

There's no need for shuting it down unless running it opposes your other plans. We'd be glad to retain our partnership and have your pool as a valuable contributor now and in a far future. Having a fully operational pool through all the phases one currency must reside in it's evolution is a matter of necessity rather than unified action. The GMC Foundation plans may appear prodigious yet we're aware of our potential. Therefore we believe that strong partnerships are built through sun and rain.

dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 11:20:07 AM

just to notify you'll, there's no much cheap gmc left on poloniex. yes, GMC has been unfrozen Smiley

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: