Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:26:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always?  (Read 33041 times)
zingspeed

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:21:07 AM

I do not think the price of the token is broken by bounty hunters. Do you want to sell the throughput that you get when it's extremely low. I can tell you one thing that when a token is listed its trading floor value is always half lower than the ICO price at this point.
caeles

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:23:06 AM

Bounty hunters are different. Some bounty hunters really dump coins, but not everyone. Other bounty hunters dump their coins as soon as they got their coins. Others wait for the coin to reach its significant value before going to exchanges. Doing bounty is a lot beneficial, it's just on the hand of the holders whether or not to dump their coins, at the end, they'll be the one who will regret what they have dumped.

Bromote

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:24:46 AM

Not all of them, though I think the majority of them does it, maybe because there is simple too many projects in the market at the moment, so they prefer to exchange the tokens directly to fiat and avoid the risks of having their tokens devalued.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:25:26 AM

Bounty hunters token reward is absolutely a very small amount when they dumped the coin and cannot really affect the ICO market and besides they had the right on what to do with their token reward. However, for some of the scam ICO's, they were usually the first one to do such dumping like it was already planned ahead without the consent of the investors.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:28:46 AM

Bounty hunters are different. Some bounty hunters really dump coins, but not everyone. Other bounty hunters dump their coins as soon as they got their coins. Others wait for the coin to reach its significant value before going to exchanges. Doing bounty is a lot beneficial, it's just on the hand of the holders whether or not to dump their coins, at the end, they'll be the one who will regret what they have dumped.
I think a lot depends on the market because if investors tend to invest heavily in ICO projects then Bounty will certainly be very good and can earn a good profit. In the period when they receive the payment, they will sell immediately because they are very depressed current market
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:33:45 AM

Of course, so it is. Bounty hunters choose ICO projects for joining themselves primarily on the prospects of the project itself. Therefore, they will not immediately sell tokens on the exchange, as soon as they appear there. This contradicts common sense: to sell comparatively cheap tokens now, if they can grow several times in a few months, and sometimes tens of times. There are not so many situations when the size of payments is expected to be large, although tokens in themselves may not be so valuable in the future. Then it makes sense to drop such tokens, while they are still relatively expensive in price. Well, there are cases when individual hunters behind their heads urgently need money to cover their current expenses. However, in general, you can not blame the fee for lowering the price of the token after it is transferred to the stock exchange. In fact, because of the generosity of the ICO campaign, only a few percent of the released tokens are allocated.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Kingsraid

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 04:35:34 AM

well it's quite true, so many dumper right after the distribution. even without exchange so many of them still trying to sell on dex like forkd. in fact that bounty hunters majority think that "as long i got a reward" is quite annoying mindset
tsmmyth

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:44:49 AM

Its more of a habbit these days that has been developed among us Bounty hunters, its quite unfortunate as our own dumping activities lead to the devaluations of the tokens rewarded then the same us complain about the poor values of the same tokens we dumped. But again we all know what we want in the crypto arena and it wont make sence telling people the same thing over and over again, maybe we just do what we want to do
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:48:12 AM

Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
I am not quiet sure about all bounty hunters but i know 80 to 95% bounty participants always dump their tokens earned from bounty campaign forba few bucks . I have seen many project where that particular coin/token is now trading at less than half of ICO price. And many people blame Airdrop participants for decreasing their market price but i think actually they should blame some bounty participants.

But how did you know that they are the hunters that dumping their coins? Except if they are your friends. You should know that some investors are joining an ICO for the huge bonuses of up to 100% of free tokens that after the unlock they will sell it immediately as they have already gained from the bonus token. I also heard that some ICO are already selling huge parts of their token to cover ICO expenses and to ensure profit then it will be blame later on to the hunters.
I also know about that some investors getting huge bonuses but in 90 % cases their token / coin is locked for a certain period , so they can not dump immediately after listing. I am not telling you that these investors dont dump but in reality Bounty Hunters dump most. And yes i have some personal experience also because i saw many of my friend doing that , i have also seen some are filling multiple airdrop form (up to 100 ) because they can not take part in bounty as their Bitcointalk account banned for spam. These type of cheater people also dumps token price. At the end your explanation is also quiet right.

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:03:07 AM

it depends on their situation in life. many bounty hunters do it for a living so as soon as they got there share they will sell it. as for me i have a regular job so i hold my coins after i got it. rewards in bounty are small compared to investors and it can affect a little.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 06:11:24 AM

I think that it does not depend on the bounty hunters, because they get from 1 to 5 percent of all project tokens, how can their dump exchange with so many coins ?! I have seen many times that it is investors who have a greater impact on price than bounties, it is enough to look at the history of the tokens smart contract and everything is very clearly.
Mendrofa

Activity: 455
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:16:25 AM

many think that bounty hunters cause the price of coins to fall when I first trade in my opinion it's not always right I rarely sell tokens that I get right, I prefer to hold and wait for a good moment to sell
BountyMorglen

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:29:19 AM

Yes. You're right. Depends on the project. There are projects in which you do not believe in tokens, but you know that you will be paid. In that case, you throw everything on the market at once. And if you appreciate the project and know that in the future it will grow, then leave the coins yourself.
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 06:31:36 AM

actually not all tokens that are already in the dump will get. There are also several coins that could be up in the future. the key was just patience only. and never despair.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:34:03 AM

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

of course not, not all participants will throw their tokens after the reward has been distributed, especially having to wait to be registered in exchange first.
and for me, I prefer to hold long, this is because every time I follow ico's campaign, I will examine it and study white paper, not much different when I want to invest in ico

juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:37:50 AM

Indeed, bounty hunters never trust the strong development of a project they do. When they get paid, they will sell off at any cost and I think that's justified.
Newly established ICO projects take a very long time to develop and the hold will become longer.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Dongman2

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:30:59 AM

Learning here. It is safe to say since they are not investors but an advertiser,  they would be eager to drop especially after been involved in works that last months. The financial rewards that follow such hard work make it hard for them to wait. They will always be eager to sell or dump even at ridiculous prices.
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:37:12 AM

well it's quite true, so many dumper right after the distribution. even without exchange so many of them still trying to sell on dex like forkd. in fact that bounty hunters majority think that "as long i got a reward" is quite annoying mindset
We can't control everyone on what to do with their bounties. It would not effect the price of the token as i have observed because it is only a small portion of the total circulating supply.
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:40:36 AM

I am not dumping my tokens/coins at all. I already have collected 55 tokens and haven't dumped none of them, what the point dumping, if the price is very low. I' d rather wait and see what happens in 1 year time, if it is worth waiting I'll keep them more!

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:48:22 AM

I often see a picture of how bounty hunters sell their earned tokens after distribution. I think this is due to the fact that they just do not believe in projects, that's why they do it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: