Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:43:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always?  (Read 33041 times)
nunibanuni

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:51:22 AM

If the project is worth holding then i dont think that all bounty hunters are dumping everytime they recieved the tokens. Some of them are selling fast because the project is not worth keeping for.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZirconiumX

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:53:55 AM

Mostly yes, this a true that bounty hunters dump, but it depends on the project too. If bounty campaing were too generous then we can see huge dumps when ico coin listed on exchange
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:54:38 AM

I often see a picture of how bounty hunters sell their earned tokens after distribution. I think this is due to the fact that they just do not believe in projects, that's why they do it.
Only thing they believe in is profit. They don`t care about project, they just think about how to make some money and cash it out. After each bounty price of token drops soon after it hits exchanges, its a rule of a mass. Mass dump their tokens and just true believers continue to hold even when price drops, one of them is me.
I can say that I lost a lot of profit, but I don`t care, I have my tokens. I hold no matter what, for future. Good times will come for great projects that coming out now.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lesnik_utsa

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:55:35 AM

this is a normal phenomenon when bounty participants sell received tokens. They did not invest their money but only spent their time. But I do not agree that everyone sells their tokens at once. Those who are smarter hold tokens either to pump or to raise the market as a whole and someone leaves tokens for a long time.
nytstalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:57:31 AM

Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

Not all bounty hunters do dumping, Some dump because they greed to get their salary but it's lower than they expected.
stefven

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:59:09 AM

as a bounty hunter we must be prepared to accept the risks such as the scam ico, not getting the paid because the project not achieving softcap, and also the price of the token is below from ico's price. of course it's very disappointing. But it all depends on how we choose an ico. sometimes we follow ico who is legit and sometimes ico that scam. all that can happen in the world of cryptocurrency.
jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 09:06:39 AM

Yes right, most of the bounty hunters usually dump the coins they receive through bounty campaign. this negatively effect the project and its reputation. Suddenly due to dump the price go down. But I am sure they have their own explanation for this.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:06:56 AM

Not all bounty hunters dump their coins after listing in exchange. Some hodl and some sell. In my case I hodl, unless I want to buy other coin that I will sell my bounty coins.
tranthinhuquynh5

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:10:16 AM

Yes, if the project is good enough, the bounty hunter will hold on for a long time. that is true Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:24:02 AM

May be you are true. In fact, many bounty hutners that sell out their tokens in the dump price after distriution. Sadly, many of them sell the tokens in the exchange which is not their official exchange. This leads the price of the token is so far from the ICO exactly price.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:54:42 AM

Most times i do believe that we all work to make money, and bounty hunters take so much time of their life, to work as bounty hunters, marketing several projects all at once.

Once tokens are delivered, the only idea that comes to the hunter mind is profit, because he has spent money on data subscription and food, and needs to refresh his FIAT balance

so because of that, i do not blame bounty hunters
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:58:13 AM

this is a normal phenomenon when bounty participants sell received tokens. They did not invest their money but only spent their time. But I do not agree that everyone sells their tokens at once. Those who are smarter hold tokens either to pump or to raise the market as a whole and someone leaves tokens for a long time.

I think the crypto market is in a downturn, causing any ICO after being listed on the exchange to be discounted, not just every ICO has a bounty causing the prices of this coin to fall.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 10:02:14 AM

Which is why its best for the Team to buy back the tokens from the bounty hunters so that they can have them as cheap as possible. Most of the time bounty hunters dump unless the project is very promising and that they can wait. Or perhaps depend to the hunters who doesn't have something in mind besides gathering btc. Coinvest team prevented hunters from dumping when the tokens distributed has to be swapped. Not probably their exact plan but it worked.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:04:51 AM

I think the crypto market is in a downturn, causing any ICO after being listed on the exchange to be discounted, not just every ICO has a bounty causing the prices of this coin to fall.
Because after a bounty hunter paid by the company most of them did not hold and expectedly after coins listed it to make the project down because of those non-holders bounty hunters and they did not care the project. That was most I observed other hunters always asking when exchange, it means they did not hold their shares as a reward.

Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:05:29 AM

When you see that the coin you get from the bounty campaign gets a good price why not sell on that time? I've been doing bounty works for like 6-7 months and if I just hold the coin that I get from that period I would have less money now than sell at the right time. I have sold some coins that went higher after selling but I also sold tokens which was at its highest.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
DangerETH
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:07:30 AM

In my experience, in 90% of cases, bounty hunters, when entering the stock exchange, try almost immediately to sell tokens at any price thereby underrating the rate. It is very rare when coins give profits to investors after distributing bounty rewards.
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:20:36 AM

Dumping has become a habit that the Bounty hunters seem not to be willing to let go, everyone has their reasons for selling off their coins, but most bounty hunters dump their coins  literally for nothing as the prices they take most of the times are even below the ICO price
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 10:24:45 AM

I think it is trend, because bounty hunters and short-term-investors will sell their tokens after ICO soon as soon to earn profit.
Agree, that is the reasonable reason.
Perhaps, the prices dumped on the market are caused by some bounty hunters and short-term-investors who don't care about the projects that they follow.
Most of the bounty hunters really dump their rewards
~
I'm sure that are included you as dumper as well.
javerzky

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 10:25:26 AM

mostly yes, maybe because all they know is to get free coin and get easy cash, maybe those member is a newbie and dont want to earn a good profit if they try to hold some of those coin and wait for a good price before selling it. i am did participate most of the bounty i found here in the forum but i didnt sell my coins because i know i can get good coins in the future if i hold it for 10 months or years

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:26:17 AM

I am not a fierce bounty hunter, as I participate only in the subscription company. I don't see the point of spending so much time on Twitter and Facebook and other kinds of bounty. I prefer to store tokens because I choose only one project, but I believe in it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: