Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:52:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always?  (Read 33052 times)
Aeneous

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:05:32 PM

Its a trend in the bounty hunting community to always let go of their coins as soon as they get paid, most of the times at a cheap price not worthy  of the coins other are selling, this in the long run affects the value of the coins as dumping contributes to their devaluation,  sometimes these decisions to sell lead to regrets as the coins that were sold off cheaply might in the long run gain massive value .
mommysean

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:02:53 AM

Not every Bounty Hunters dump the market price.
smart bounty hunter will hold.
the bounty hunter who doesn't understand the market will sell their token immediately to get some money.
and there is so many bounty hunter who doesn't understand the market situation.
that's why the price is dumping.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:28:05 AM

It seems like a lot of direct releases when it was entered in the Exchange. they like to feel the results immediately even though the price of not reaching the maximum. and it is also a mistake that made the prices being down. When want to hold a little longer and wait for the price to ride I think its worth would be better.

BLACK LEG

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:06:11 AM

why do you think like that, bounty hunters only get a little from the token allocation, actually what makes altcoin dump is not just bounty hunters but developers too, there may be some projects that can't sell all their tokens when ICO, then they sell it in exchange, the developer should burn it so the value is pumb.
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:11:32 AM

Did you think what cause hunters to sell their tokens ?. Because in this market condition we can't predict what will happen. Sometimes some coins will not be remain in the market. So when hunters receive that kind of tokens(If they think it will not remain in the market) they tend to sell those. That is what happen. They should not be blamed. Because they have seen what has happened to holders  Smiley
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:17:23 AM

Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
To sell or not to sell coins, which we received from participating in the campaign bounty, each participant decides individually. It depends on many factors and on what kind of project it is, including. At this point, of course, it's better not to sell anything, because the prices are very low.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:23:39 AM

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.
Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.
Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.
I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
Well its really up to the hunters, they have the right to sell it and when they wanted to.
and besides, they worked for it though.
and yes the probability of dumping or hodling depends on how the crypto
will be accepted on exchanges and the volume on they will be bought
at this point. and seller could sell they token high, regardless of its a hunter or an investor
we know they invested there time and money. to make a profit out of it.
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:28:56 AM

Well I think it depends on the kind of project one participates in.. I for example took part in NBAI bounty and I didn't dump because I have believe in their concept and usecase.  The quality of the project plays a pivotal role.. Another one I will definitely hold will be the ABLE project

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
Ksu_bor345

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:30:23 AM

Yes, many bounty hunters do that because they want to get paid for their work faster. They do not think about the prospects of the coin. This is especially true for those who are still new and he cant wait to get the award. Investors are more attentive with this because they invest their money and don't want to go into negative.
ObroQ

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:33:02 AM

Some bounty hunters do that. They sell the coins as soon as they get them. Maybe they have a reason, maybe not, but either way, selling it after ICO it destabilizes the coin for a while. If you are a true bounty hunter, you should keep your coins to see how market develops and then take a decision to either sell or hold them longer.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:34:58 AM

Well,who are we to judge? We are all here for our own financial reasons and we all have needs to meet on a daily basis. Our strategies differ in  relation to our needs so if some hunters immediately sell their token then let it be. Investors and hunters are alike in terms of financial goal anyway - both wants profit.
Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:39:53 AM

I agree, but selling below the price for ICO is very, very stupid from the outside. Personally, I keep all the coins until they grow to a good price.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:39:59 AM

You can blame bounty hunters. They need money. The token is on their hands. Its their decision to hold or sell. It is decentralized word. No bounty hunters mean small community. The tokens will be worthless in the market. So don't worry about the dumb  . Bpunty holders is only about 1 % total coins. They are nothing right
Btcallans

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:41:06 AM

Yes I agree with you. Bounty hunters already have alot of experience regarding ICO which will help them decide in times they would receive the token. I strongly believe that bounty hunters are the wisest token holder.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:41:54 AM

YES you are correct and NO you are wrong...
Yes, most bounty participants immediately dump their tokens for fast money.
but not all of them.
there are many people who are wise and have the guts to hold.
Like me i dont dump my rewards that fast. i always hold my tokens with such great potential.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:44:35 AM

Yes they do because we can't blame them from doing this action as they only wanna gain,and if they will wait for the token/coin to improvement the investors dumping and continuously selling theirs so what will happen the hunters are the victim of price fall and in the end what they get is nothing but very low income for their hard earned payments
andibcoin

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:46:04 AM

Some people say that bounty hunters are responsible for lower prices for some tokens
this is very strange view  ...!
The volume of bounty  campaigns at its maximum is 3%
How does the rest affect 97%? !!
don't always blame the bounty hunter when the price falls. we also have to see the contribution of investors in the private sale stage. they get a very large discount.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:49:33 AM

how can bounty hunters dump the price of token? if we just look at bounty allocation is too small to dump the price. almost all ICO's are just allocated 3%-5% of the total supply and we cant stop bounty hunters to sell there coins immediately, because bounty hunters are working to get paid also. they are not investors or holders. those investors that are instantly get panic the one can drop a coin.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:54:52 AM

I agree with you, when bounty distributes, price goes down 3-4 times. The developers have found a new solution, firstly depositor's reward delivers, then bounty and airdrop rewards are given.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:55:08 AM

why is the price dump when the bounty hunters get tokens on their wallets? because they themselves make the price of the token dump. most bounty hunters sell their coins when they first get it, because many people sell it, therefore the price of the coin becomes a dump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: