Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:07:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always?  (Read 33038 times)
GetRich
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:52:33 PM

This is a very interesting question! I myself want to know how many bounty hunters sell their tokens after getting them for bounty work. I am sure that selling or not selling is solved only on the basis of the analysis of the project. If the project is promising, it will not be sold. Bounty hunters are smart people!

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:07:25 PM

as I know, most bounty hunters will immediately sell the tokens they get because they need money and they don't care about the development of the project, so the token prices will go down, but not all bounty hunters sell their tokens, there are some who hold and give the opportunity to team to develop the project
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:11:19 PM

Bounty Hunters Dump Always?

Not all bounty hunters do dumped their reward tokens.
there are many people like me who weigh the project.
if it is beautiful and worth to hold we do.
we dont just sell tokens in small exchange we wait for the big bang sometimes.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:12:55 PM

Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
Not all the bounty hunters dump their coins after they get it in the bounty campaign. Some of them just hold it because the price might increase and they will have a big profit.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:18:15 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 04:21:06 PM by boltz

Most of them yes as they do now know how much to hold the token or they don't appreaciate the token long enough to actually have a significant increase in price. Myself, I like to keep all the tokens I earn from bounties as long as I don't need urgent money or anything related to this.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
apyong

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:20:33 PM

Some bounty hunters are not patient enough because they waited long enough to be rewarded. We cannot blame them if they sell it right away that cause the price of the coin to dump.
sopanbmp

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:23:39 PM

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

Bounty alocation in a icos is around 1-5% of company fund. there's no way to bounty hunter dump the tokens only the whales who play with the price in the market, thats all i know. im also a bounty hunter but I will follow the market situation when i must sell or hold. play smart is the key
codebreakerz991

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:31:01 PM

Maybe because most of them dont work anymore and doing it as a living which is bad so thats why they always dump
lucretiareaves

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:34:03 PM

I think many projects they have poured their coin and poured for bounty hunters. Of course bounty hunters are also often selling their coin, but if the project is really good they will redeem the bounty hunter's token because actually the bounty hunter holds no more token.
Hirikama29

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:40:39 PM

Bounty hunters will receive the bonus bounties they receive and sometimes there are programs that will make them bail. But back there are many good programs on the price floor. It will help them have a lot of money from joining
Visibel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:34:59 AM

Maybe dumps can be done by anyone, even from advisors for example, but of course it will be easier to blame the bounty hunter. Some projects offer private sales with huge bonuses, and we never involve them. But of course you are right, because in a good project, clear marketing and roadmap, tokens that are sold cheaper will be bought quickly.
Alakdan

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:52:56 AM

Is depends on the situation especially if for emergency purposes. They didnt intend to dump that easily maybe they have serious reasons about it.
khoipm

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:56:49 AM

dump asap only when you know for sure the project is a scam or shit anyway
most bounty hunters can't follow a single project or even read a whitepaper, that throws the idea of holding on or investing out of the window.
so yes, most dump asap.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:59:48 AM

In my opinion, maybe everyone is not sure that more bounty hunters sell coins at cheap prices, because doing campaigns also requires a lot of effort and time. But we also have to realize that it is easiest to blame the bounty hunter for all the situations that occur, because some people actually do it. But any situation will always return to each project, because there are many investors waiting for discount coins from bounty hunters out there.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:35:44 AM

I think it does have an effect, but I will bet that the bounty hunter is not the only one responsible for the dump coin that happened. Because I see that a token has experienced a very large decrease from ico prices when released on the market, even when the bounty token has not begun to be distributed. So let's end the tale of bounty hunter.
tifani05

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:30:59 AM

I am a bounty hunter and I hold my coin. with hold you will not lose anything, this is not because of bounty hunters but this is because the market is declining. if the project is good then the market will recover quickly.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:13:30 AM

For me it depends to the situation if bounty hunters dump always
because it is always depends to the flow of the business industry like the sudden changes of the value of the investments or coins.
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:05:32 PM

I don't know why many bounty hunters like to jeopardise the market by trying to dump their tokens immediately they receive them all 9j the name of getting some little cash out of it without thinking carefully what damage it can cause to the real investors and other hunters who wish to hold the token. I call that SABOTAGE.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:15:54 PM

People tend to belive that projects that pay bounties will undergo massive selling during bounty distribution. What I usually see is the opposite: projects that pay bounties are basically proving to be honest and their token price increases instead.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 09:22:45 PM

People tend to belive that projects that pay bounties will undergo massive selling during bounty distribution. What I usually see is the opposite: projects that pay bounties are basically proving to be honest and their token price increases instead.
also I have to add more to your comment. In most of cases bounty hunters receive their tokens later than investors so whales with presale bonuses can dump the token price much more that just some bounty hunters with their 200-500$ equivalent in tokens amount.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: