Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:08:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always?  (Read 33038 times)
honex2

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:48:20 PM

It  is always difficult to hold having worked on the bounty for weeks and at least you get to see some pay. Every one would want to sell their token and cash out to enjoy the work they have done. But if the project seems very good then it should be a good hold
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:48:38 PM

I think not all bounty hunters are always dumpers, there are bounty hunters that I know which is patiently waiting for its tokens to pump and they just received their tokens last year and it is still in their wallet. I am also a bounty hunter but i do sell my rewards when its price is high because i need profit for my living.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Osaaah

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:12:24 PM

I do not think Bounty hunters are solely responsible for dumping of tokens after ICO. In my opinion, i think most dev team and investors are those who are to be blames for dumping of token. This because, these individuals intentionally dump the tokens with the intention of buying back the tokens given to bounty hunters.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:17:03 PM

Guys, don't be greedy on bounty hunters. Let's make a simple calculation - usually bounty pool is about 1-3% of token distribution, ico investors receive 25-40% of the tokens. Half of them are private sale investors, they get 20-40% bonus with some locks of 1-3 months. So who is dumping ?

igrencc

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:21:14 PM

the bounty hunter should guard and hold the coin, not sell it when it gets it,
because the projects they are supposed to follow are potential coins, so when they get it maybe in the next few months or in the next few years the price will go up.
indeed there are many projects that are scam, but not a few good projects, so don't forget to always study the projects that we will follow.
Olajide Olaoluwa

Activity: 432

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:33:29 PM

I don't think hunters do dump always. It only the depends on the price of the token when the price was being  given. And also it depends on the situation where one is at that present moment when the token is being distributed.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:40:26 PM

Usually the pool allocated for bounty hunters is too small only 1% -5%, so I do not think that they can affect the course at all. They also receive coins later than investors. Typically, investors dump the price earlier than the bounty hunters get to the exchanges.
lordtprinz

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:48:59 PM

To mean it is not all bounty hunter that do dump there token anyhow. Some value it because they work for it and thats the category I fall into. Dumping doesn't make sense because you won't sell at a profitable price.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:53:55 PM

No im a bounty hunter and i don't dump always if im satisfied with the project i will never dump this is the right method to adopt with bounty program
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:59:53 PM

I disagree with the fact that bounty hunters have a bad influence because they get rarely more than 1.5% of total supply which is just a tiny part of a coin.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:01:25 PM

This is true. But the reason is most hunter has exalted their time, money, data and stress, to work a bounty in order to involve in another bounty campaign  they need to replenish those used data . That is what prompt for quick dumping.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:16:05 PM

I for one hold most of the tokens i receive from bounty campaign and i enables me to have good return at the time of sale. It is a wrong notion to say that all bounty hunters are dumpers, leaving the fact that even investors dump and most times, it is as a result of the way the team handles the project. I presently have a token in my wallet that has been locked for bounty hunters, but opened for investors. Yet, this token has dumped. The ICO price was $0.1, but it is now being traded at $0.02.
adekogbe (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:28:54 PM

Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
In actual not , the team of ICO  advertise Thier project with the spend of bulk amount of tokens to the advertisers and that causes into big dump of the market of cryptocurrency after sudden launch .
So here we can't blame over the bounty hunters .
And also you can think yourself that bounty hunters are playing a very important role in this field because they are doing hardwork for those tokens which they got at the end of the ICO and with that they makes advertisment at group level to know about that project to the people , but opposite of this many YouTubers made demand of $20-30k value of token for one video and that Results into a more big amount of toekn flow in another side instead of the real advertiser .
And during the launch , the bulk token hodlers sell Thier token instantly to reserve Thier investment and hold a small amount of his holding only .
So here to blame over the bounty hunters is not warrantable  , we should  blame over the those bug advertiser who make only hype of the ICO project .

I agree with this assessment,  the bounty hunters are not solely go blame for the effect of the price dumps of tokens, because some so called influencers with so many followers get paid huge sums to advertise projects and I think it will be a lot better if this so called influencers are only given an allocation in the token sale with a VIP reward from the bounty budget.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg

babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:32:20 PM

Not all bounty hunters always dump,I am bounty hunters and I don't dump I am still holding my first ever  bounty tokens because I believe that it will be more profitable in the right time.
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:38:53 PM

I disagree with the fact that bounty hunters have a bad influence because they get rarely more than 1.5% of total supply which is just a tiny part of a coin.

You are absolutely right, but most of the time people just need someone to blame. Bounty hunters are always very easy target and most people aim to them and blame them for all the problems in crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:42:50 PM

Bounty hunters never intentionally dump the tokens, with most of the bounties being distributed after the distribution to the investors. In this regard it is impossible to indicate bounty hunters to be the one who is the cause for dumping. In reality investors were the one responsible for the initial dumping once after the ICO.
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:46:01 PM

I don't think always, but bounty hunters do dump, usually, on projects that don't promise much or that haven't gone as well, it's quite risky to keep a few tokens if things aren't progressing, remember that everything is a business, and you have to look for the maximum benefit.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:25:25 AM

Most of the time, not always. See, most bounty hunters are in it for the quick gain. Get rewarded and then sell off after a week or two after getting listed in the exchange. I believe that this is the general nature of a bounty hunter. Why? Because they are not investors. Crypto bounty hunters are literally like those western cowboy bounty hunters wherein they get paid immediately after they catch the crook. Meaning, they immediately receive their reward (cash) and place them in their bag. Plus, I believe that it is every bounty hunter's choice/decision to whether or not he wants to sell right off.

keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:48:09 PM

Not all bounty hunters sell their tokens right after it enter the exchange because they value the time spent during the bounty campaign.   
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:59:12 PM

I think that only altcoys will disappear, which no longer have prices or are illegal. As they say, only the strongest will remain. Smiley  Tongue Well done, an interesting project, develop and you will succeed. The more you develop, the more people you have and the profits. Interesting, thank you.  Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: