Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:23:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always?  (Read 33047 times)
Dvmd lionel25

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

Not all of them will dump but maybe most of them yes. Bounty hunters will jump from one project to another therefore they have no focus on one project and mostly will dump their rewards as soon as the tokens have prices.
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:34:20 PM

I think not, bounty hunters are being paid by tokens and coins. And that is the only way they invest or earn, just by joining campaigns and airdrops, but i think bounty hunters are not  always as dump as what we think.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

The fact that new tokens fall in price after listing them on the stock exchange are not always to blame bounty hunters. Investors who bought tokens with large discounts new tokens, it is very profitable to immediately sell them on the market at the price of ICO. They make a profit on the amount of discounts provided. And these are large volumes, bounty hunters own only a few percent of released tokens.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:48:33 PM

Team members must prioritize investors first, because the success of an ICO is determined by the number of investors who invest, such as paying bounty prizes 1 or 2 months after the token starts trading. And I believe not all gift hunters throw away the tokens that have been distributed because if the project is good, the bounty hunter waits for a good price in the future.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:50:16 PM

Many bounty hunters act stupidly and immediately sell their rewards. They do not look at the price - it's important for them to get something.

Actually, it is normal for bounty hunters after getting it to sell soon because they are afraid that it will later get a small price because many of them sell too, but usually will be detained if they are sure that the coin will develop well.
Kingmurphy

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:53:26 PM

To my opinion, if that project is good then probably that coin have a high probability to go to the moon and you will regret later why you dump it early, it is a common experience here in crypto world especially those bounty hunters.
jyotsna060278

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 01:58:51 PM

Yes, it is true.  Mostly bounty hunters including me also try to, not dump from their perspective, but to get good token value before it is launched as mostly token prone to very less price after some time when they were initially launched, so they always try to exchange or sell the tokens as soon as possible, but now these days ICOs are introducing new guidelines and methods to reduce this, so bounty hunters not sell their tokens when they launched.
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:02:34 PM

Well it depends on the bounty hunter himself. Every bounty hunter has their own personal reason. If they think that the token will drop its value after the ICO, then its best to sell it. But if they think it will be successful and its value will pump up, then they should hold it. There are also times where the hunter really needs the money immediately.
karavay_71

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:45:57 PM

In case of a very small tokens - yes, there's a possibility that after bounty distribution coin may loose some % of its price but in all other cases I don't think that things happen like that.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:35:45 AM

Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

Bounty hunters dump because they cannot trust the project, imagine getting coins and waiting for the price to go up before selling but then it just tanks instead so you will be the one losing out on it, which is what bounty hunters are trying to avoid in the future, so the sell the coins because new projects are very likely to fail

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:12:30 PM

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

Not all of bounty hunters selling immediately after receive rewards but many of their.
It's depends of strategy BH
dont always blame bounty hunter if price goes down.we have to concern to private investor that get biggest discount on tokensale.usually they sell it when listed in market.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:21:06 PM

ion the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

yes it depends a lot on the project I usually made it to hold 50% of the coins I've collected on Bounty but if the project is good and had a huge potential in the market, then I kept 90% of it for future profit 10% is a treat for my hard work, in my experiences there are coins that are not meant to be dump.

sophiawhite

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:10:44 PM

I don't often, I expect a lot do though. However the main reason they're dumping is because the whole market keeps going down.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:31:21 PM

No, I am also one of the bounty hunters who hates dumping their coins once get paid. I consider it as proof of my hard work. I will not settle for anything less and I know that the value of the bounties I joined is more than the dump price. I am not into instant money, I can hold as long as I want and even it takes more than a year as long as I can sell my coins in a good price with a working project. Bounty hunters who sell their coins once get paid are crazy, wasting their effort. Everyone should help the project by not dumping the coins. This is a lesson to all bounty hunters.

It's a lesson a must learned especially for those not so old members of our community that strategy helps a lot for our community dumping early might get the price below it's ICO value if all of us has the same vision I think market price will bounce back as early as expected.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:41:21 PM

I disagree with your opinion mate,not all Bounty hunters are dumping there tokens after they get,there are some bounty hunters that giving value to the tokens they get and that is depends on the project if it has a big potential we need to hold it waiting to increase its price because I'm sure if the tokens listed on the Exchanges many will sell there tokens and the price will dump,and there are also investors after they receive there tokens they directly dump it if they reach there expected prices.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

MrKubeem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:46:01 PM

Mot only bounty hunters but also investors dump always the coin. Most of the bounty hunters dump the coins after the got paid, it is true. But not everyone, There has some intelligent bounty hunters who hold their coin for the future. So, bounty hunters are dumpers it is like a slang. The problem is people like looking for a factor to blame when things don't go accordingly. I have seen more than two bounties now that refuse to pay hunters with the opinon that if they release tokens to bounty participant price of tokens will dump. Regardless of them not paying the price stil dumped. So dumping in ico price can't be blamed on bounty hunters. Thats just a fallacy. The bearish market is the cause.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:48:07 PM

No, I am also one of the bounty hunters who hates dumping their coins once get paid. I consider it as proof of my hard work. I will not settle for anything less and I know that the value of the bounties I joined is more than the dump price. I am not into instant money, I can hold as long as I want and even it takes more than a year as long as I can sell my coins in a good price with a working project. Bounty hunters who sell their coins once get paid are crazy, wasting their effort. Everyone should help the project by not dumping the coins. This is a lesson to all bounty hunters.

It's a lesson a must learned especially for those not so old members of our community that strategy helps a lot for our community dumping early might get the price below it's ICO value if all of us has the same vision I think market price will bounce back as early as expected.

All the  beginners or who do not know much should stay away from the group which ask you to join their where they give you signals. Also do not buy very low altcoins priced coins as those would get dump soon if not immediately.

Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:02:48 PM

Not all of bounty hunter will sell the token when he received reward.
it depend of the project.
but, ya some bounty hunters sell the token when he received the token (most of them) which makes the bounty hunters as the main job.

kaopxa

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:17:02 PM

Generally, it's just good business to do that. They want to convert their holdings to something they can spend ASAP because bounty hunting is a game of numbers - do as many bounties as you can and hope a few do well. Especially during this market
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:23:24 PM

I think not every bounty participant will sell the token below the ico price, only the stupid one will sell the token below the ico price even the presale price. He doing that because they don't understand about the project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: