Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:42:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always?  (Read 33050 times)
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:31:41 PM

I think not every bounty participant will sell the token below the ico price, only the stupid one will sell the token below the ico price even the presale price. He doing that because they don't understand about the project.
Yes i agree on that, I think not all of the bounty participant is a dumpers, there are still few bounty participants that believe on holding tokens. But I see that most of them are really dumpers maybe it is all because of their need. I think we can't blame them they have the right on what would be their understanding in the token that they can get from working on bounty, because that was their hard earn profit so it is all up to them on how they used their token for good.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:45:51 PM

I disagree with the assertion that bounty hunters dump always.
I know a couple of hunters that are good holders of their token reward.
Although, I believe some dump early because of challenges that needs urgent attention.

There was this ico that refused distributing bounty rewards to participants, saying they will dump and cause their the price of their tokens to be useless.

What happened afterwards shook even the developer to his bone marrow.
Presale/private investors dumped their tokens rught in their nose with reckless abandon.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Applle

Activity: 714
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:01:38 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 07:56:57 PM by Applle
Merited by flagpara (1)

I also do believe that this is not a fair assessment. I saw that all of bounty budget is 0.7%-5%. Another things unsold token all project don't burn after exchange listed they try to sold it in ICO price. Only bounty hunter can't all project price dump.
hamba laeh

Activity: 796
Merit: 100

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:33:35 PM

this is only a release from a very long waiting time, so sometimes the visible impression of the bounty participants when receiving their tokens such as dumping and making prices fall, such moments that are used by the developer token to play the price of course.

DamilolaB

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:44:38 PM

Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

I quite agree with you on this. I am not of the school of thought that whenever there is a drastic drop in price of a token, it is then caused by bounty hunters. There have been cases where the token have not even been distributed to bounty hunters and the tokens would have been dumped by the investors and this can be accounted for by so much bonuses as incentives to investors.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:57:35 PM

I agree with you, I believe that the optimal measure in such cases is to freeze tokens, so that participants can not immediately cash their money. But if you look at the other side, then the project can be zhelanichestvo and all participants will not earn anything, is this fair?
islakevin

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 02:58:51 PM

Base on what I've read from the bounty hunters, it's likely.

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.
They can decide for themselves and there's no need to say about fairness on it. As long as they got their tokens, they have the might to do whatever they can to it.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.
Yeah they aren't the same but majority are whether the project is like that or not.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.
No one will stay if the treatment isn't good.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
IIRC, bounty allocation from the total cap is about 1% only right? how can it move the market with large impact?
i agree it depends on the project . But as long as they wanna dump it or hold it they will never regret because they worked for it.

bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:26:01 PM

various experiences in the bounty campaign. there is no token paid for the token. so be careful about the bounty campaign ever so my advice is always to read white paper to know about the project so as not to fall victim to the scam.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:32:39 PM

i'm a bounty hunter but not all. I've never experienced to dump my token in each bounty campaign that i'm participated. So don't judge to much every hunters have their own aim to get huge income in every projects.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:34:05 PM

On such bearish market, I think bounty hunters receive far low tokens to drop down the price

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
PASCAL1

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:52:41 PM

Not all bounty hunters dump there received coins, some are strategically doing these bounties for a long time which in my view should apply to all Bounty Hunters. As a fact that crypto currency is here to stay because of new developments and legitimate projects that are engaging int crypto industry, and the fact that crypto works better for holders not the dumpers.
The future of crypto is bright and for any received crypto received from the bounty is a treasure, hold it for sometime.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:58:16 PM

Yes, most of the bounty hunters dumped their rewards early. They didn't have the patience to wait for the value of tokens to increase. Maybe they didn't even believe to the potential of the ICO's that they had joined.

yukihirasouma

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:58:35 PM

it's depend the strategy bounty hunter so not all bounty hunter dumper.
many bounty hunter is make volume because he sell and buy more again in dip so the volume can growth.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

Of course there are exceptions to everything, but the blockchain doesn't lie.
Almost always once bounties are paid off there is a massive selloff.
This isn't just the bounty hunters themselves.
It is also people with weak hands getting out as they see the price crash.

There are people who hodl on to their earnings, but it isn't enough to go against the trend.
That's why, I often pay very close attention to how much an ico has allotted to bounty rewards.

If it is a great project with a high allocation to bounties, I can expect a price crash and pick up coins at below ico prices after it is listed.
If it has a lower allocation, I can expect more stable prices and might consider jumping in on a presale

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:07:02 PM

I don't think all bounty hunters dump their token/coins after the bounty because I do bounty hunting too and can tell you that I still HODL 100% Token/Coins of more than 80% of bounties I have involved in and also I don't think for those that dump it is a question of the project. I have seen good projects in my opinion anyway where people still dump their token/coins even while the bounty ADs still going on while some of us are mopping them up  Grin so I think it is just personal perception whether you're in it for the long run or dump for quick bucks and hunt another one.
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:56:48 PM

I never dropped my tokens as soon as I had the opportunity, although sometimes it would be very useful for me, because I would sell at better prices.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:01:35 PM

I think that most of bounty hunters always dump coins or token that they get for reward. Mostly because they don't believe on project and they don't wanna wait that price from coin/token rise in future. They only want BTC or fiat money.
inuyahi

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:05:56 PM

they maybe have several reasons why do it. but it's their liberties
we cant blame them. if the coin is really good dont worry it can up by itself

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:20:46 PM

I see this as a useless excuse from team who are not capable thereby shifting the blame on bounty hunters, whereas investors get token first before hunters. It think investors are the real dumpers of tokens.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:25:56 PM

not all bounty hunters like to dump their assets.
usually those who do that are new people who become bounty hunters.
I am a bounty hunter and sometimes I also join in investing in some good ico

I remember the times when I used to deal with the Bounties, and it was my first money earned thanks to the cryptocurrencies. I also think that many of these projects are very promising - just know how to pick them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: