Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:28:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always?  (Read 33038 times)
romanij

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 05:10:03 AM

No. Small-hand investors sell a much larger percentage of coins than bounty hunters. The truth is not want to understand it.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 05:17:58 AM

because waiting for the distribution of tokens and until the launch on the exchanger is very long. Hold tokens in a few months and there is no guarantee to go up. so it's better to just sell it and buy it for other more potential assets. I know, this will affect the project itself, and make the project sink. but if the views and thoughts of all bounty hunters are the same, which is direct selling when getting tokens, it will be difficult for them to understand that and the future of the project itself.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:09:23 PM

Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

No not really. actually for example now i am in now skynet bounty. and i will hold that coins. because i am doing my own research.

and i join only the good projects not for the only free money...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:25:33 PM

most of the time bounty hunter dump their coin.they just wait for the a exchange site and when there coin listed any exchange site they sold all of their coin and take btc or ethereum. Actually its not good decision because we need to wait minimum 3. months after the token sell. If the project team is active and has a great future than dont sell the coin.but bounty hunter is not wise about it they just want easy money so why they dump their coin.
Luigi21

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:37:07 PM

I don't think so, because for example I participate only in project that I trust and that I like so it is like an investment not in money but in time

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:08:45 PM

No,I don't think so.Personally I sell only half of my bounty tokens and the second half I keep for a long-term,if the project is really perspective and promising I don't even sell any token.But if it is a scam- I throw all my coins to an exchange and sell all for any price.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:42:17 PM

Bounty is one of the best ways to earn thanks to the field of cryptocurrency. Many sell coins after participating and I'm the same. It's the right decision because there's no point in waiting for some magical moment to sell. You can lose absolutely everything
iceblasto

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:36:14 PM

No,I don't think so.Personally I sell only half of my bounty tokens and the second half I keep for a long-term,if the project is really perspective and promising I don't even sell any token.But if it is a scam- I throw all my coins to an exchange and sell all for any price.
we have to wait patiently if we hold a new coin because it's not easy for a new project to succeed immediately. and from my observation new tokens usually have good value in the third market so don't be in a hurry to sell tokens that are owned especially if the project is still active.
prihojantsev

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:49:24 PM

It depends more on the project itself. If you are inspired by the team, the way they are working and accomplishing tasks - possibly you will not sell their tokens right away. But in most cases, everything happens in another way.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:54:30 PM

Dumping your bounty award as soon as the coin/token hits the exchange could be a really bad idea. Observe the market situation before making any selling decisions or you can really get burned and feel bad after selling your bag with a low price.

hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:07:58 PM

Dumping your bounty award as soon as the coin/token hits the exchange could be a really bad idea. Observe the market situation before making any selling decisions or you can really get burned and feel bad after selling your bag with a low price.
It is not necessary to think that Bounty Hunters are so poorly versed in the Crypto-currency and what to do with it. Very few people who immediately sell coins, especially if they are related to promising projects.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:08:54 PM

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
Well, I think my answer is No. Not all Bounty Hunters dumped their tokens. Some of them really dump their tokens because they needed the fiat that much and they have waited for a long time to get that and I think that is understandable. The good thing is that some also hodl their tokens which make the market balance. We need someone who will dump, someone who will hodl, and someone who will trade which makes the market moving.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:15:10 PM

You are very correct,  the potential of the project itself will enhance its stability in the market. Most of the ico team that decide to withhold bounty reward still end experiencing the same issue they usually encounter even when bounty rewards are distributed as of the same time as investors. ICO teams should get it right and not blaming bounty hunters for every price drop.
Gogi134156

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:18:50 PM

I think it's best to advertise crypto projects on this forum! Since there is no such platform for promoting such products anymore!
XLadyX
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:23:00 PM

Most bounty hunters dump their token immediately they receive them in their wallet. This is such a nasty behavior from their part because they are contributing to the downturn in the market. The more you dump a token the less value the token has in the market. I huge all the bounty hunters to at least hold their token for a while before dumping it to savage the price in the market.

Bounty Hunters aren't the ones contributing to the downturn in the market. How can a 3% of bounty tokens dump and reduce price for 97%. It's high time people stopped blaming Bounty hunters. Pre Sale Investors actually buy more tokens at a lesser price than ICOs. And those are the ones with enough % to dump and shake the price of the tokens.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:30:49 PM

I do not agree with this insertion that has been around for some time now that people always accuse hunters of dumping a coin at the exchanges. Experience has told us at least that the private sale investors do worse than we can think but because people carry the mentality that bounty hunters get free tokens which are even not true, they are quick to pass such a premature judgment. The huge bonuses that the private sale investors get leads to the dumps we see every day at the exchanges.

yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:14:47 PM

It's not true that all bounty hunters dump their tokens on exchanges immediately after receiving them. And I don't believe that it's bounty hunters dumping that affect price of tokens on exchanges. I know many projects presently that have not even distributed bounty tokens but the price has already dumped far below ico price. So who are the ones dumping?
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:21:22 PM

In my experience only a small fraction of bounty are looking to dump their tokens at the very first instance, you can tend to spot these guys on the channel, desperately asking the time, date and precise moment the token will be listed on an exchange.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:28:12 PM

As a bounty hunter in the crypto world myself, i can say that bounty hunters doesn't dump cryptocurrency after we get paid instead of dumping it, we are more encouraged and motivated to pursue being an investor and bounty hunter.

Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:54:43 PM

As a bounty hunter in the crypto world myself, i can say that bounty hunters doesn't dump cryptocurrency after we get paid instead of dumping it, we are more encouraged and motivated to pursue being an investor and bounty hunter.
Agree, sometimes the bounty hunters more prefer to hold their token and wait for the right moment to sell. the bounty hunter is not all bad. same like trader or investor, the bounty hunter also want get profit.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: