Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:34:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always?  (Read 33038 times)
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 09:51:18 AM

Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
Of course bounty most of the bounty hunters are hunting for rewards and does not invest in cryptocurrency. We are after for earning and profiting through promoting projects but we are not after to hold the coins especially if the project is not that establish and will going to go down later on after it will be put to an exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:51:38 AM

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
As bounty hunters, we are here to earn for a living. So, it is just if some sell them right away. It depends on their needs too. But there are tokens which are potential and are worth keeping for longer term investments. But our decision is subjective.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:29:17 PM

It all depends on the project itself. If the project has a promising future then bounty hunters will give an increase in the price of tokens.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:39:52 PM

This is not true, Yes Bounty hunters sell token but they ain't the greatest or Highest dumpers because the total allocation for the Bounty program is minimal. Probably 1% or 2% or 5% as the case maybe of the total token supply. Bounty hunters read and understand what the project is all about. But Investors don't, they put in their funds to support the project and dump immediately they get their tokens. Take for instance UCHAIN, they got listed on UEX exchange and immediately did -91% same day it got listed. This is a project that still haven't distributed any token to Bounty hunters. So in this case I think investors are the greatest dumpers here. Similar case have happened to other potential ICO'S.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:44:21 PM

Not always. some bounty hunter coins are in their hands as long-term investment. Some people don't care how much money they earn and sells what they have right away. I think it makes more money not to sell Smiley
it is uncertain depending on the coin of the project whether it is potentially good or not, but currently there is no coin from a project. ICO is able to survive at a good price so a good choice does sell immediately than the price gets worse, and for me the impact of the dump from bounty hunters it's not big because the bounty allocation is never more than 5% from the sale of a project.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:52:21 PM

We can't blame those since they are doing their job well to earn free tokens which goes to free money once after being exchange. It is also bad in a way that they are being insensitive to the real investors (those who really spend money) by just dumping coins that others work for. Please remember that without real investors, the bounty will be nothing so mutual respect is needed for the both sides between real investors and bounty hunters.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:53:08 PM

Not all like that guys.
I am as a bounty hunter and investor know it.
Many people just look how bounty hunter just dump when they get a token, selling token so cheap and leave it.
But, i think not all like that and sometimes they invest to.
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

No not really. I can assure you that not all bounty hunters will dump their bounties once it will hit the exchange because I for one will hold my bounties until it is the right time to sell them. Maybe you are right that we need to understand the project itself because if that project is good then probably that coin have a high probability to go to the moon and you will regret later why you dump it early, it is a common experience here in crypto world.
no not all bounty hunters dump there coins but some do it with fear to aviod them being on lost but i think some great project now use to hold there token until when the markets is in good shape before the sell which is the best decision.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:47:11 PM

With a large allocation, the bounty can threaten the initial listing because many people can dump when the initial listing and the price can go far down. so actually bounty is also a threat
archierabe100

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:02:11 PM

I dont thinks so bro since a lot of bounty hunters today are just hodling their tokens after the campaign. Investors are the reason why it always keep on dumping.. maybe taking advatage since they have a lot of tokens then sell it after it gets listed.  Undecided
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:08:30 PM

With a large allocation, the bounty can threaten the initial listing because many people can dump when the initial listing and the price can go far down. so actually bounty is also a threat
not all of the causes of the dump are bounty hunters, even though the bounty hunter is one of the triggers, but sometimes it also starts with investors, or dev that doesn't make the price of the coin rise. well, I think so many factors from the dump price of a coin.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:09:00 PM

there are many factors that cause the market to become a "dump" and I do not agree that bounty hunters are the main reason for the "dump" itself, crypto projects that basically have a good concept must have their own strategy to stabilize their coin prices.
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:10:46 PM

It all depends on the project itself. If the project has a promising future then bounty hunters will give an increase in the price of tokens.
Yes, it depends on the project. If they successfully find a great bounty, they will be able to have high profit that eventually turn to investment.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:01:30 PM

To make a decision whether to sell or hold, you need to understand at what stage the market is at this moment. If ahead will be pump, then do not sell, in all other cases - sell.

I think the bounty hunters are no longer able to dump the tokens of an ICO anymore, they only get a few tens of dollars, which is not enough to keep the price down.
Wabri

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:11:47 PM

A big part of the bounty campaigns are only a few per cent of the whole allocation. This is because the teams want to prevent dumping and that the price fall.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:16:44 PM

I'm doing bounties since august 2017 and I never dump a coin after listing on exchange....when I decide to invest or do a bounty campaign for  a project  I hold my coins because I believe in it.
flysats

Activity: 329

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:17:41 PM

I can not understand how the bounty hunters can dump the price? Bounty Hunter receive only few percent! it usually is around 1-2%. And not all of them sell coins immediately, how can they dump?

linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:35:08 PM

I've been wondering many bounties have a situations like this it is gonna happened for this year 2018 that bounties dump. It so sad to think but we still hoping for the big profit gonna achieve in this business.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:56:50 AM

In most cases, bounty hunters try to sell their tokens after distribution, and this at first dumps the coin, but if it is stable and perspective, then it recovers in price. Now market is unstable and some good tokens collapse..
ser54gold

Activity: 63
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:05:18 AM

Yes it is true my friend. 80% of bounty hunters fail for their ICO token hunting. Most of ICO projects 2018 are failed to get their softcap that is why they do not pay bounty hunter because of their unsuccessful project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: