Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:33:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always?  (Read 33038 times)
Mabinat

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:44:54 PM

I fully agree with the opinion of the author. it really all depends on the project and how the developers develop it. worthwhile project will always grow in value

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:08:01 PM

This is the sad reality. Many bounty hunters are really considered as dumpers and have caused some good ICOs to crash within a few days after they launch. well, you cannot blame hunters, we all need money-- that is what we all came  here for.  BUt the thing is, if that project really is a good one, then it can emerge and still rise even though it hits rock bottom. this will prove the staying capacity of that coin as well as the belief of every investor in that project.

daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:15:58 PM

I think  not all bounty hunters dump their bounty rewards because some bounty hunters holds their reward and i think the other bounty hunters dumps their coins because they need something or they dont want the coin.
Genjik

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:21:12 PM

Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
I have already received coins from the bounty that I followed, did not sell immediately, because the average coin from ico that was finished usually the rate dropped quite dramatically, but if at that time the coin had a high selling price, why didn't we sell it? I think it's quite profitable

🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PH-
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:26:37 PM

Not all, some of then keep some good coins, but I think that most of bounty hunters always dump coins or token that they get for reward.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:33:27 PM

Its because most of the fluctuations and unnecessary panic about dumping. Some of the bounty started holding these days until the token is listed is some good exchange. They should understand that these tokens will be something when their platform releases.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:37:32 PM

For that one it is true and I can testify to that since I am also a both a bounty and an investor. The most people who dump coins on the market are bounty hunters and they think that since they didn't pay anything for the token whatever they get from the market is enough for them which makes them sell at a lower price thereby dumping the coin.
So you understand what they are feeling when they trust and advertise the project in the bounty? time stretched, scam, scam, worthless. Smiley So, explain ... some ico projects have paid off very late coin for the bounty. They protect their investors. and the value is still dump in a row Smiley
Take the position of investor, what did you think?

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 04:37:37 PM

Because most of them are very in need of money, and maybe with them 0.1 ETH or even 0.01 ETH study can also sell, because anyway it is money. But anyone who does not need the money from the crypto will keep it and wait for a good price.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:46:51 PM

No, this is a complete lie, which has nothing to do with reality! The bountists have very small volumes, heh. With the maximum pool, they can only maintain volumes one day, not more.  Wink

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:49:39 PM

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
yes of course, i support this statement with all my heart. projects play a crucial part in the campaigns and of course people not always willing to enter a project where they recieve poor respect

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:52:27 PM

i believe not all bounty hunters will dump their rewards my friend
for a good project with serious development and great team,, i believe a lot of bounty hunters will Hodl their rewards

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:55:26 PM

tjere can be peopel like that vut i am not sure that one hundred of them are like this and you will finally find what you want

Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:56:54 PM

for a good project with serious development and great team,, i believe a lot of bounty hunters will Hodl their rewards
tjat is true i also think tjat it is wrong to speak about all peopel one single phrase as they are all different and there care different hunters

Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:58:00 PM

A hunter has every right to dump token, because he is there to make money, in recent times many hunters have had bad experience not dumping making them get lesser value and lesser reward from thier work, so that's why they always wanna dump before the whales do, that way they can protect thier investment and move on to another project.!
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:01:29 PM

I also think that it makes sense to keep the tokens of some projects for a long time. However, sometimes there are such situations that it is profitable to sell your tokens immediately after the end of ISO, and then buy them much more at a severely fallen price.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:04:03 PM

Not all hunters dump but most do dump tokens which I why most projects are hard on hunters

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:04:23 PM

Bounty Hunter is not the cause of the fall in the price of a token when a token entry in list exchanges. And it also depends on the potency of the token. As the Bounty Hunter, they also know when to sell a token and when to keep the token. And as their bounty hunter also invested. They are able to invest in a project that has a very good potential.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:06:19 PM

I don’t know how others do, but I try to join the ICO signature campaign only if their ICO projects are promising and therefore try to keep the received tokens for the future development of the project itself. Now, as a rule, we get free tokens when they have been trading on the exchange for some time and their value has already dropped. Therefore, there is no point even immediately selling them at a price several times lower. Therefore, I think that many do the same.
In general, with the received tokens, bounty hunters have the right to do anything and no one has the right to blame them for it.
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:07:15 PM

You have think one more again to say bitcoin hunter make price dump, just few percent about 3% to 4% allocated for bounty campaign hunter coin how come the bounty hunter can make price coin is dump, maybe just owner said about this to make bounty hunter is bad.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:08:44 PM

Not only bounty hunters, marketcap and market volume can be dump if some big investor company go out from crypto market. Bounty hunters can dump some off token price not all price can be dump. We found some new erc20 token price getting down after payment all bounty hunters. So, we can't responsible only bounty hunters.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: