Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:40:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always?  (Read 33038 times)
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:08:51 AM

I think that the dumps carried out by the bounty hounter are not as big as those of investors, we can see the number of allocation tokens for bounties is only in the range of 2-4% of the total allocation of ico. so it's just a small thing and the price can pump at any time easily.
yes, I also agree with your opinion that actually the bounty participant does not have a big influence on dumping a coin because we all know how many coins the bounty participant has. but why until now has the bounty participant been blamed? whereas if they force to hold their coins whether it guarantees that the coins will not be the dump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:18:40 AM

Last weeks I see that not the Bounty Hunters cause the problem with price dumping but the master node holder! They are selling to fast their all rewards and they have sometimes not enough trading knowledge, they sell wrong, too cheap. This way the mn holders are not only dumping the price but loosing their own profit too.

swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:59:28 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2018, 08:02:20 AM by swiftbits

In my opinion its about the project as well, marketing strategy is much needed on this things, I think the most efficient way to avoid dumpers is to plan the listing earlier and get it on the market not too long since they distribute the token to the bounty hunters, the price can be their basis to keep their investment for long - Bounty Hunters really focus on earning and if they believe on the potential of the project, they will surely stay and wait till they can get more of its benefits.

Nobody on the cryptoworld wanted to be a bag holder for long and get its value after 2months, for sure they will sell it sooner because the project is really running slowly.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:17:06 PM

To a large extent, sale or keeping tokens of reward depends on the quality and prospects of development of the project. Surely some of the bounty hunters will sell immediately after entering the exchange. This may have a negative effect on the price reduction. However, with a good project, it's worth to wait to increase profits.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:18:33 PM

I believe not all bounty hunter dump their coins after receiving the payments and besides the bounty pool is normally 2-3% of the total supply, is that going to change anything? And the majority of senior members promoting bounty HODL their coins for long-term to get maximum value.

This is not about this, but about the fact that bounty hunters often start selling rewards at any price. And it is true. I have repeatedly seen this, but if the project is promising, then its tokens will necessarily increase in price.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 05:28:40 PM

Only the bad project will face the coin dump after entering the exchange. Also it is normal to sell some of the rewards - people needs to pay bill and to buy some food at least.

Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:28:16 PM

I think that now there will be few mosheynikov because the crypt has revived and is rapidly growing upwards. There are very good coins for which I am personally pleased. Also companies for the generosity of Kotor spend ICO three weeks prolong it but longer. I'm glad for them.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
Ibas samara

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 06:44:15 PM

Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
Don't worry about this. If the developer is consistent in developing the project, surely this can be anticipated. Bounty hunters do not intend to destroy or dumping that prices. They only want to reap the fruits of their work, and this is a natural thing.
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:00:52 PM

I think those who sell tokens at the opening of the market are investors because they buy below the market price and also they get a discount when buying at pre ico and ico so they sell it and buy another token

gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 472

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:05:15 PM

Not all bounty hunters dump their tokens right away.
Some of them like me are holding the tokens for a better price.
I usually wait until the project launch or go to big exchanges.

Well, no matter what the participants do to their token.
its their choice! they worked for it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:36:53 PM

I try to keep my coins for as long as possible until the moment when their price rises so that they can be sold with greater profit

Kulang

Activity: 239

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:40:50 PM

Me iam a bounty hunter but i hold sometimes. But as of now after I received the token and put it on exchange i dump it cause sometimes after and hour or days the coin was going down
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:49:30 PM

A lot of investors blame bounty hunters for the dump of a particular token but in actually sense, its not the fault of bounty hunters but the project itself. Some projects lacks potential and they dump heavily on exchange but instead of blaming the project, investors will then blame bounty hunters for it.

jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:55:16 PM

There are only few bounty hunters those are selling their tokens, I dont think that problem is here. The problem is that there are not enough buyers, nobody wants to buy tokens after ICO phase.
ruski

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

I think it is not always that bounty hunters dump and it is depending on the ICO potential and success. If the ICO have a good potential and already reach the softcap at least, I believe that bounty hunters will hold their tokens until they get listed in the big exchanges, to sell them later with a higher price.

DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:16:52 PM

Not just bounty hunters but so many factors
The relation between bounty hunter and the team of token.
Number of token sold in presale. As we know normaly the pre sale price and bounes play role also.
The road map of the project if it is promising project, normaly if thier is sold project i think all will like to hold the token.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:17:56 PM

Well, in this market, I think all the sell as come coins , I just sell , because if very expensive coin I want to sell and forget about the coin

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:06:36 AM

Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

Not every hunters dump their tokens immediately after they got paid, some of them holding like other investors.
The difference is, they invest with their time and efforts, while investors invest with their money.
nucleus.vision is a good project even it was raised not much during the sale, now we know the quality of the project not always depend on how much they raised.
tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:13:00 AM

No, they are not always dumping. If an ICO is unable to create a hype around their project and there are no people that are interested in buying their coins after the listing. It is not the hunters fault, but the ICO team members.
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:52:36 PM

Most of the coins that are sold immediately when listed on the stock exchange, mostly coins of early investors. Who had bonuses, and just went to the flip. Of course there are bounty hunters, but the amount of money that is allocated to bounty can not greatly affect the price of a coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: