Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:27:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Information is the key!  (Read 307 times)
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:19:26 PM

Timing is all important. Cryptocurrencies are wholly unstable. You'd need the right timing to make the best of the constant fluctuations in the market.

Always protect your capital! The possibilities of higher returns is alluring, but always weigh them against the risks involved. (I would rather sell my assets too early, and miss the highest spike, than too late, that I'd have to be waiting for another pump)
Always take profits when you can, as nothing is certain in crypto.

Yupp, i agreed with you at this statement. Right now, crypto is very unstable, we just can follow up any kind of market cycle pattern anymore, when its predicted to going up trend but and then the price keep going down. Too much people are go to short term goal to get the profit. And this kind of behavior is very dangerous to crypto growth.

Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:21:44 PM

I believe also that information is the key,reading and watching videos makes you gather more information around the world.Information makes your knowledge boost and it will helps you to answers anything in crypto.
I agree this is very important information is the solution of everything. Before you invest in crypto gains knowlege first. Anyway this will helps you to earn at a latter end.
Silentsweeper785

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:25:56 PM

Yes i agree with it information is the key. It's really important to gather information about crypto everytime. Otherwise loses can be happened.
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:34:02 AM

People should make some good strategies. It will need lots of information and research. I think it is best way to maximize profits from cryptocurrency.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:40:33 AM

The crypto space is undoubtedly experiencing a mass influx of enthusiasts. Partly due to the awareness the most recent bullbrun brought, and the extra publicity on the potential application of the blockchain technology and how it can affect the future. This has also resulted in a plethora of new coins, with unique use cases.

To stay on top in this sphere (especially when trading altcoins) I think the key word is INFORMATION, always be updated on changes and possible annoncements.
There are usually a lot of noobs, who are easily swayed by news (possitively or negatively), and such panic or FOMO can have a telling effect on the market. (especially on a newly launched currency)

Always be selective of the information provided, it is advisable to always do your own research as opposed to suggestions from others (even highly regarded crypto influencers)

Timing is all important. Cryptocurrencies are wholly unstable. You'd need the right timing to make the best of the constant fluctuations in the market.

Always protect your capital! The possibilities of higher returns is alluring, but always weigh them against the risks involved. (I would rather sell my assets too early, and miss the highest spike, than too late, that I'd have to be waiting for another pump)

Mostly I agree with you, as long the information came from trusted sourced and we can manage it everything will be fine. Unfortunately market have their own answer and setting stop loss & take profit area is the right way to deal with it. Everyone have their own strategy in many different calculation but as long they still get profit and can protect their asset, profitable journey is yours. 

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:57:10 AM

Information can be only useful if they make sense. The market is so unpredictable that sometimes information also fails to show the right path. But, I must agree that people who can interpret these information and analyze properly always get the upper hand in the market.

Agree that information is only useful if this is pertaining news and updates. Information about price or prediction of so many people I doubt this is useful or we cannot called this information. The key is your self how to manage your altcoins. You have to do your own research if you really want to be success.

#Support Vanig
deceno

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:36:08 AM

Information is very important in any industry, in the stock market, in advance layout. Ship in advance. It all depends on information. Of course in virtual currency. Information is also important. Your information knows ahead of time that you will earn more money.
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:29:12 AM

Absolutely right. Information is the key to success. However, even you have that information but you do not know how to implement it, it is still useless. Knowledge and skills must  be partnered.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:32:36 AM

of course information is the most important in the crypto world, even in the real world and our daily lives.
and obviously don't get too greedy and want to get rich quick in crypto because that ambition can destroy you.
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:36:49 AM

The crypto space is undoubtedly experiencing a mass influx of enthusiasts. Partly due to the awareness the most recent bullbrun brought, and the extra publicity on the potential application of the blockchain technology and how it can affect the future. This has also resulted in a plethora of new coins, with unique use cases.

To stay on top in this sphere (especially when trading altcoins) I think the key word is INFORMATION, always be updated on changes and possible annoncements.
There are usually a lot of noobs, who are easily swayed by news (possitively or negatively), and such panic or FOMO can have a telling effect on the market. (especially on a newly launched currency)

Always be selective of the information provided, it is advisable to always do your own research as opposed to suggestions from others (even highly regarded crypto influencers)

Yes information is very important for us in everything we need to do in this life. There are saying that I always believe, " lack of information or knowledge is dangerous". For me if we need to be successful we need to do our own research and to ask for somebody that can give us more information about the things we are planning to do, don't just do the things in which we are not so familiar. If a person is rich in trading this is because he is so familiar with the things he is doing, he is master already in his activities that made him successful.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 02:40:57 AM

Indeed having a lot of knowledge or information might be useful in this kind of business because if you don't have it you may suffer some problem that you may not resolve and having this information is very useful because this is the weapon that you will use to conquer and become successful in this kind of business that is why gather a lot of information and be educated on it so that everything might happened will be resolved at its finest.
ETHTachometer

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:54:31 AM

Yes, true. If we do not have the adequate information or if we are not up to date with what's going on in the market, it may cost us quite heavy and big. It is always important to have done the research on your work to avoid mistakes and later, regrets.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:01:04 AM

Informations is actually the keys in this market and for you to remain in profits you must be smart and get your information at the right time and invest or hold along with the information available to you.  I think you should also trying to know that technical issues also matter in your investments plan.
Sonofshmidt

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:06:08 AM

Great words, but in crypto world only elected people know the truth:) Rest the world just lives by their rules using news after which released mostly after significant changes...
datento

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:11:48 AM

You nail it bro. Taking profit at the right time is the best practice that works well in crypto. Don't be greedy, learn how to make decisions and act fast. The crypto market is only profitable for the people that act fast in decision making.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:26:26 AM

Sure Information is a key but you should not blindly believe in everything that you see, hear or read in mass media. Make your own investigation and research before investing.

Yagami nunnery

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

KONIOS.com

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:28:55 AM

Yes, we need to keep an eye on market news and some outside news. This may be very important for this market and will affect the trend of this market. When we understand this information earlier, then we It is faster to judge, we should deal with our cryptocurrency.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
kcgk

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:29:25 AM

I think information is not the key. I think that information is easy to mislead people. Why are people who don't understand encryption so afraid of encryption? I think that because many people send wrong information, many countries only broadcast encrypted negative news, which leads many people to think that encryption is dangerous.
tranquochung

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:36:27 AM

Dear friend,
Yeah, I have the same your idea. Information is the key to success. The coin market is so hard to guess. Trend of coin market is a key to determine to invest or not. So information is very important. Let's follow and invest to get much profits.
Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:39:47 AM

Information can be only useful if they make sense. The market is so unpredictable that sometimes information also fails to show the right path. But, I must agree that people who can interpret these information and analyze properly always get the upper hand in the market.

The right information is the key because not all information is relevant. There is some TV news providing fake news that gives false information to people about cryptocurrency. So we need to be careful in storing information either it will use in a good or bad way.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: