Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:13:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i earn 1 bitcoin in one year doing bounty campaigns with my rank ???  (Read 32711 times)
Gifolote

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:48:36 PM

I doubt that will earn 1 bitcoin on the Bounty. because the rewards are now due to the fall of the market fell three times.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gasparyu

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:54:43 PM

Yeah i think that's possible. If you join many airdrops at a time and successfully done all their bounty tasks then surely you can. But you really have to dedicate yourself here.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:55:35 PM

It depends. I believe that making quality post in this forum makes your rank higher so I think that you need to make your account even more higher in case of rank. So that you can finally earn that sweet little 1 bitcoin you wanted to earn. Goodluck.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:17:38 PM

It is possible but you need to devote alot of time because signature campaign require you to meetup the number of stake if you want to get stake everyweek. however, you may also not achieve this if you choose to be participating in campaign that doesnt turn out to pay hunters, campaign that do not get listed or being abandon or those that give lower allocation for signature campaign. as we all know that alot of people are now into bounty so its not as lucreative as it was before.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:20:29 PM

as i read this, it really seems possible. very impressive. let's see if i manage to earn a whole bitcoin in one year too.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:27:48 PM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...
1 year 1 bitcoin is it possible ??

If you are stubborn and work well in bounty campaigns, you can make even more than that. You can take part in translation campaigns or making a video in youtube. Unfortunately, I think that because of the low rank, the other campaigns (FB, signature, etc.) you will be able to make a very difficult $ 10K.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:30:23 PM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...
Yes you can, it depends on how you are determined in joining some bounty campaigns so that you can buy some coin. I think the pay for atleast 4 bounty campaigns are enough to buy one coin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
morphic

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:35:02 PM

I think that the bounty can only be done as a sideline. If you can find a good bounty task, you may be able to get huge profits from it, but you need a steady job to earn money to repay your loan, and reward Gold missions don't require you to spend too much time each day.
Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:02:05 PM

I know of people who pay bills live large with bounty campaign earnings and are not doing a major job aside bounty but depend also on the kind of campaign u chose to participate in,so is very possible if u are ready to devote ur time into it
gavikzal

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:10:36 PM

You can earn even more than 1 btc. But you need to pay more than 2 hours a day and take part in several campaigns: video, blog, tw, fb, telegram etc. In this case, you must be able to choose campaigns, not to stumble on scam.

Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:14:46 PM

You can, you can join into the signature, video, article, translate. If you join into facebook and twitter, you can earn a little bit money. But you must spend at least 2 hours per day to do bounty.

I also think it is posdible, but you should not follow the masses and just do what everybody does, social media bounty does not require a lot of time but the rewards are thin. Also the Signature space gets very populated and rewards are getting less and less.Try the stuff that few people, like content creation or translations.

Merdeop

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:48:05 PM

Yes, I think it is quite possible to earn 1 btc per year. But it is necessary to choose a good bounty campaigns. Choose only promising projects and in any case not to participate in the scams projects.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Godparticles

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:52:37 PM

If you are a good bounty hunter then you are entirely likely to earn 1 bitcoin a year. I think the most important thing to do a bounty mission is to find a good bounty, so as long as you can find a good bounty Project, then you can get a lot of benefits from it.
Romich93

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 10:10:44 PM

If you take very seriously the earnings on the bounty campaigns, you can earn even more than 1 btc. But it is necessary to devote a lot of time. If you have a basic job, then it will be problematic, but it is quite real.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:11:30 PM

Ranks really matters of how much you might get from bounties, the highet rank the more it have advantage.
You can have such amount if you just not only depend on bounties at all,  extra talents and services might help you but it really needs time and hard works.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 01:04:44 AM

It depends on you capability, if you join in signature campaign, blog campaign, and the best translation campaign, it could be possible. But, make sure that the campaign that you choose is a legit and a well known coin or token. And it is good if they have a few bounty members that are participating in the bounty campaign to ensure big allocation rewards.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
RPWaRs

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:10:20 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 04:27:10 AM by RPWaRs

hmmm... maybe. you just need to join all the kind of bounty campaigns you could do and just hope you have a lot of luck, so you are not gonna find a fail or scam icos.

freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:01:36 AM

Theres nothing impossible  as your rsnk is a member already and i know you are better than me as of now,high ranks are probably given more rewards than us jr members only,so i think you can get 1btc in a year is not impossible,as long as you really give your best.
barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:38:50 AM

It can be implemented Really, but you need to understand, you are paid by your level, so it can't be more. Also, there are a lot of scammers and many of projects are due for half year.

BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:21:04 PM

Well, it is possible, depending on how much work you engage in. Your rank is okay to give you that much earnings, and I believe that in a year, you should be able to go past that rank, which might bring about more earnings. So yeah, with hard work and determination you can earn upto 1btc if not more, you just have to give it your time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: