Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:13:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you prefer?Increase your Bitcoin or ِDollar?  (Read 4598 times)
Abeey4life

Activity: 259
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:21:35 PM

I prefer to increase my Bitcoin volume than Dollar because, if my Bitcoin volume increases my dollars is also increasing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:24:00 PM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?
I prefer to increase bitcoin because i believe the more the price of bitcoin fall the more it can grow and I trust on bitcoin than $ value because when price of bitcoin increase the $ value increase.
CptWhsikeyjack

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

ERC20 Address:0x09b9b7032c3ad01E42aD8A185D765a6d03

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:34:45 PM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?

Bitcoin volume Obviously. IF bitcoin volume increases automatically dollar volume increases. So its a win win anyways so why choose dollar. and even if dollar volume increase if the value falls then its just a hole in the pocket. Plus the value of bitcoin is not gonna go to Zero anytime soon unless all crypto trade is done in some other coin( not you BCH).

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:58:52 PM

Value of Dollar is not going to increase anytime but if you hold bitcoin and its value increases, ultimately your number of dollar increases. So I prefer my Bitcoin/crypto to increase rathe than the fiat.
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:21:06 PM

For me, I will always choose bitcoin instead of dollar as the the world debt is too big for the dollar to cover it,so maybe bitcoin has the solution for this problem also. Keeping dollars would be nice only if you have obligations to pay there and there so if you're a business man this can represent a small problem.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:56:13 PM

I also prefer to increase my bitcoin because bitcoin is more profitable than dollar, I can earn a lot of profit if I hold bitcoin and sell it in the high value but I don't think dollar will give me a big profit. bitcoin can increase its value every years, although the value of bitcoin is volatility but I think bitcoin still have a good potential as an investment.
Vs225655

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:03:04 PM

In trade there are two types Huh It seems to me that you are talking a little bit of a nontrivial. Trade has always been a "seller" and "a buyer". And they will hack the money to make money. After all, he who wants to enrich his bitokini, which does in the final result Huh Sells them!
inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:37:24 PM

At this time, more inclined to increase bitcoin, as the market is still quite young. Although I am more inclined to the dollar, I am sure that bitcoin will multiply my dollars in the near future.
2start

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:19:25 AM

I like bitcoin and dollars, if I keep my money, I prefer to save dollars. but if to get big profits I use bitcoin.
Maclyn19

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:43:35 AM

I will prefer to increase my bitcoin because it is in bitcoin that I earned which subsequently converted to dollar. Anyways, increasing the dollar will also increase my earning yet most of the my trading is I usually used bitcoin as the cryptocurrency.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:49:03 AM

I do prefer to increase my bitcoin than dollar because bitcoin is a strong crypto currency and which is a modern form of economy with strong net work systems connected with the modern technology. It is a digital currency can be operated world wide for the daily requirement of the human being.Bitcoin has various usage such as a fast and good media for the transactions, It is an investment tool,good for the local and international shopping and also good for the service bill payment etc.How the use of bitcoin increases like wise its market demand also increase..
draacubile328

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:07:22 AM

I think it is better to increase the amount of dollars. Almost everyone investing in Bitcoin to increase their amount of money, traditional and especially dollars is always safer than cryptocurrency.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:15:09 AM

Me, I prefer to gain more bitcoin for this time while the Its price still not really much high because I believe by the end of this year their will a bull market In bitcoin which Is It Is speculate by those experts that It may reach $50,000. I hope It will granted or even near of its price.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:32:37 AM

I came to this market. At first I just tried to make a lot of bitcoin and ETH. But when I converted them to USD, I lost money. Trying to earn more bitcoins is only beneficial when the bitcoin price is constantly increasing. Now I just need to make as much dollars as possible

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
kosaymoive333

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:38:38 AM

For small speculators or individuals, they will want to increase their bitcoin number, I'm a bitcoin investor, and I want to increase my bitcoin number, in line with the growing trend of cryptocurrency and bitcoin, I'm always put bitcoin on top.
moinguoi5c333

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:58:21 AM

I like dollars rather than bitcoin, I use bitcoin as a tool to make lots of dollars for myself, I think more than 60% of bitcoin speculators want to increase their dollar amount.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:02:56 AM

We are inside crypto, so personally I would choose to increase my Bitcoin against dollars as time will bring a huge gains while holding Bitcoin against Fiat currency, especially when we are dealing with trade having good amount of Bitcoin will give us enough opportunities to reinvest with other alts around the market.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:19:58 AM

I want to increase my bitcoin earnings but at the same time, I am taking profit as well in dollars so that I can still benefit from my profits and spend it in fiat. Let's just face it. There are things that bitcoin cannot buy yet that's why we need to convert it to fiat so that we can still use it and pay or buy what we wanted.

If I wanted to increase my bitcoin earnings though, I would just withdraw just a little amount of profit and store the remaining coins so that my coins are increasing as well and not stagnant. I am storing other coins as well but these are coins that are existing for a long time and not new coins since we have yet to see what new coins will be able to hold its position.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:22:24 AM

Of course I would prefer the price of bitcoin to rise, I am not a citizen of the USA so my country does not use dollars, if the dollar price rises it will make import costs expensive so that it can create many problems, especially inflation, if the price of bitcoin rises, it automatically increases my assets.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

thithoikochoi123

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:23:40 AM

Increasing the volume of bitcoins is also thought to increase the number of dollars, but if the number of bitcoins is reduced then the dollar drops, so I choose to increase my dollar amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: