Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:47:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you prefer?Increase your Bitcoin or ِDollar?  (Read 4599 times)
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:06:54 AM

Bitcoin must be added. My friend revealed a message to you. The dollar will be in crisis in the next five years. The dollar will definitely depreciate sharply. So only Bitcoin is worth investing.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:24:15 AM

Bitcoin must be added. My friend revealed a message to you. The dollar will be in crisis in the next five years. The dollar will definitely depreciate sharply. So only Bitcoin is worth investing.
As for me I will preferred to to earn bitcoin to increase my holding because I believe that crypto currency has a good future much more on this technological world that the direction and trend is to optimize the digital transaction as what we have started like those electronics card that we used today for our daily living, I don't care about the dollar because I have a wallet that directly change my bitcoin into our local money.

Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:27:26 AM

For a long-term perspective, the BTC is definitely better. But for a short-term perspective, I'm trying to increase dollars.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:11:53 AM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?

We are here in Crypto atmosphere and we are talking of the number Crypto currency therefore i choose Bitcoin because the more Bitcoin that you will have is the more dollars that you can get. Bitcoin is really good for an investments so it just like i'm buying and keep on holding lot of Bitcoin already.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:29:01 AM

I prefer to increase the bitocin volume. because the dollar volume increases as the amount of bitcoin increases. It's 6,000 times now.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:42:22 AM

To be honest, I would rather have a large amount of dollars than owning Bitcoin. but I see, Bitcoin has a greater potential to provide benefits than saving dollars. So I would rather increase the volume of bitcoin than increase the volume of dollars, but I do all that to get more dollars in the future.
F_Ivanov1993_

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:48:51 PM

The more I want to make money, but how they will look to me is not important.  Now it's dollars, in the future I hope bitcoins.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:02:39 PM

The more I want to make money, but how they will look to me is not important.  Now it's dollars, in the future I hope bitcoins.

I prefer bitcoin increase because for now it is more beneficial to me, it helps me build my own future and make me feel safe and secure.
Renai0925

Activity: 268

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:53:08 PM

I don't know about you but the math here is pretty obvious. The answer will be bitcoin volume since it will dramatically increase your wealth per coin. Given that it may be volatile and the net value is erratic, as long as you know what you're doing and reading the market you can make more with bitcoin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:57:52 PM

for me it is better to have a bitcoin and store it rather than having a dollar. lets be practical bitcoin value to dollar is too low so it is  better to have bitcoin since it has a good potential in the market once you have a bitcoin and the price of it increase you will have a good profit.
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:57:06 PM

increase the amount of bitcoin you then convert it to dollars and make your dollar more and more. Cheesy
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

Well for me, I will choose to increase my Bitcoin than dollar. I am glad and proud Bitcoin user that wants to gain and earn more and more Bitcoin because I store or hold Bitcoin for a while and convert it in the best and perfect time that will occur that I surely gain more profit.
Like you I also choose to increase my bitcoin than dollar cause if I gain high profitable income in my investment in bitcoin and change it in local currency it makes more dollar to earn, that's why I choose bitcoin and I buy bitcoin when the value is dip and I stored it for a while and wait for there increasing so in this strategy it gain more profit.
Kris34

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:06:56 PM

I prefer to increase my dollar supply.  Of course, without denying that bitcoin may become a currency in the future, but when it will be I do not know.
Cryptoville247

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:17:44 PM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?
It is by far better for you to increase your Bitcoin than your dollar. The exchange rate for the dollar does not usually change that much with respect to other local currencies. But Bitcoin price will always grow higher.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:30:20 PM

i'll prefer increase my Bitcoin volume  because more bitcoin means more n more dollar and it has the potential to increase prices faster than  dollar. I much like to gain and earn more Bitcoins and keep it or hold then, convert it into the right and perfect situation in the market price.

If it could be possible I would choose both of them. Why not? LOL. If I have to pick one option only, it will be Bitcoin. I have several BTC and want to see how they grow in price.
Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:37:06 PM

As for me personally I am preparing to increase my boat bitcoin and dollar amount, because I need to move out from cryptocurrency earnings and also increase my portfolio.

muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:40:39 PM

The final goal of saving btc is waiting for it to grow and increasing your fiat volume.
Though there are some enthusiasts that would convert all their earnings into bitcoins just in case it becomes a real currency one day.

BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:42:05 PM

So if you are asking me I love to see the bitcoin increasing, there are many reasons behind this one of the reason is I really want that one day bitcoin will take the position of currency, now most of the country are depended on dollars price but in near future this will not be the same, new ways of trading are coming day by day. People love to make their life easy so they chose all the easy process of trading and now bitcoin gives them.
Dianafangki

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:31:50 PM

I prefer my bitcoin to be increased.The exchange rate for the dollar does not usually change that much with respect to other currencies.Bitcoin is leading and its a future.

for bitcoin price conditions that experience a downtrend, USD is the best option, and vice versa if bitcoin exerts a price to go up, in this case I am proactive with the market reaction because everything can change at any time in an unpredictable time.

I just followed the trend and I saw the price of bitcoin has increased gradually for now, I will buy it continuously.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:40:28 PM

of course I would rather increase bitcoin than dollars. because increasing bitcoin will give a profit that is greater than the dollar. and increasing the value of bitcoin will not cause inflation but if the dollar rises against your fiat money then this will cause inflation. and inflation will cause the price of goods to become more expensive and I don't like that.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: