Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:15:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you prefer?Increase your Bitcoin or ِDollar?  (Read 4597 times)
airdrop21

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:46:34 PM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?

The answer is definitely bitcoin. There is no reasons why one should keep dollars when its value is going down over time at a fast speed. While bitcoin will never stop going up.
It is wiser to choose bitcoin and we will hardly regret about it, unless you trade and lose all of your bitcoin.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:50:57 PM

If I have enough resources I would rather increase my bitcoin because dollar is already an existing currency while bitcoin has still a lot of future and it has a lot of advantages. Those advantages includes financial, economic, social and etc. Increasing my bitcoin holdings would result to a brighter future than in dollar.

Btcepenbob

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:59:42 AM

I prefer to increase bitcoin. The profit that you can get in bitcoin is really preferable . It will affect and soon increase the value of the dollar in the long run. 
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:14:11 AM

I think, it will be more important to increase bitcoin because if our bitcoin grows a lot then we will also have more dollars and means we will get bigger profits too
verguat33

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:36:27 AM

I prefer increasing my bitcoin because has a higher chance of giving more profit than holding fiat. Also I support crypto rathen than fiat.
In fact those people who are holding bitcoin they must be wishing bitcoin price to increase, but I think that  still there are many who may be holding dollar and they are wishing the dollar price to increase too much. I hope that bitcoin price has now taken a step and hopefully the bitcoin price will in near future increase too much.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:59:41 AM

I'm on the BTC side because owning BTC is a more desired scenario for me, it has potential to grow and I can't say the same about dollar.

Exactly, the increase in bitcoin prices certainly has a domino effect, this will make the price of Altcoins also rise so that we can get big profits, but the rise in the dollar will make the prices of goods and services rise so that the value of Fiat continues to decline.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:26:36 AM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?
now I'm trying to increase my Bitcoin volume, because if my Bitcoin volume increases, then my dollar volume will automatically increase too, and at this time besides focusing on joining the bounty program, I also focused on mining Bitcoin, to continually increase my Bitcoins volume.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:38:16 AM

I think, it will be more important to increase bitcoin because if our bitcoin grows a lot then we will also have more dollars and means we will get bigger profits too

I also prefer the increase in bitcoin rather than the dollar, moreover I'm not a citizen of the United States or a dollar holder so I don't get the benefit if the dollar rises, if bitcoin goes up then the value of portfolio also increases so I get a big profit.

..........///....../////..........
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:07:09 AM

I also prefer the increase in bitcoin rather than the dollar, moreover I'm not a citizen of the United States or a dollar holder so I don't get the benefit if the dollar rises, if bitcoin goes up then the value of portfolio also increases so I get a big profit.

I think all of us there is prefered with bitcoin, because we want a big profits someday.
Omighty28

Activity: 187
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:36:06 AM

I go with the one with higher value. Common, increase in Bitcoin is a 7000% increase in dollars currently. Why look into increasing my dollars when I can kill two birds with a stone throw of  increasing my bitcoins which will in result increase my dollars. It's just like saying which is preferable between Gold and Money. Gold increases in value while money does not. Bitcoin is in a way synonymous to Bitcoin. Whether you work to increase it or you just buy and HODL the value has the potentials to hit the sky anytime. But Dollars will remain dollars for life, as it's value is a fixed one.
Omighty28

Activity: 187
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:44:25 AM

I personally am trying to accumulate Bitcoin. I see Bitcoin continuing to increase in price, so the more I have the better. But this is up to individual decision. Many other people simply make an increase in Dollars and then cash out.
But if you are like me and trying to accumulate Bitcoin, STOP paying attention to the USD price. Don’t look at it when buying or selling.
Only pay attention to Bitcoin, or whatever coin you are using to purchase alt coins with and keep on devicing means to accumulate more and more. Either little, fractional or much. So far it is Legit.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:05:13 PM

right. especially with market conditions that go down like this, of course it is an opportunity to increase the bitcoin that we have, so that when prices improve later, we will get an abundant profit

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
djcounter (OP)

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:21:29 PM

I believe that incrasing dollar is better in trading as the price of btc is very volatile and sometimes you may end in dip losses whereas with dollar you would be stable and trade more efficiently.
This is exactly my opinion and people who sold Bitcoin at $ 20,000.
enogheghase123
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:39:18 PM

i would rather increase my bitcoin than my fiat currency, am not saying increasing fiat is wrong offcourse we all have different motives in trading, but bitcoin is a store of value, unlike fiat bitcoin is an invsetment. increasing your bitcoin means increasing your investment portfolio.

patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:44:02 PM

I do not see any problem in working with both currencies, because in the end the mind of the traders works in a different way than most of the crypto-enthusiast and our main motivation is to obtain large profits through speculation , so it does not matter to get those benefits in bitcoin, dollar or anything that has value.

That is why I manage trading accounts both in bitcoin and in dollars, because I use my profits in dollars I to pay my current expenses, while my profits in bitcoin are used as a store of value in the long term.
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:08:57 AM

It will be logical for anyone to increase his Bitcoin instead of the dollar. If you come to think of it, dollar will always remain the same in terms of its value, whereas Bitcoin will always keep on increasing in value.
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1645

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 01:27:12 AM

It will be logical for anyone to increase his Bitcoin instead of the dollar. If you come to think of it, dollar will always remain the same in terms of its value, whereas Bitcoin will always keep on increasing in value.
If anything the dollar is being dumped, Iran, Iraq, Russia , China, Turkey, All throwing it away. And more to come soon. Nobody wants that crap anymore. Dollar was yesterday. Keep up or be forgottten forever!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:37:48 AM

For me I want to increase my bitcoin because I want to gain a lot of profit if your bitcoin increase then the will increase to .
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:48:58 AM

For me increasing my bitcoin is a wise move rather than a fiat or usd because if the bull runs comes again like last year in 2017 and this year I hope for new ATH then its a big profit for all of us storing usd into our pockets will give no any advantage except volatility on btc. 

ayambawang

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:02:16 AM

I prefer to increase my btc volume, because by increasing my btc investment I have the opportunity to get bigger profits, because the price increase can be so fantastic different from the dollar, even if it rises the percentage is small so I find it difficult to make a profit, even though it is investing in dollars that level security is guaranteed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: