Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:15:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you prefer?Increase your Bitcoin or ِDollar?  (Read 4597 times)
ansdb

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:57:22 AM

i really prefere to increase my Bitcoin because in order to increase your Bitcoin, dollar also increased immediately so you benefit from satoshies & dollar also

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 12:04:36 PM

Without any delay I want to increase my bitcoin volume. Because bitcoin can give us huge profit, which is not possible through dollars. There is a big possibility that bitcoin price will turn into double within a year. But dollars can't give us such kind of double profits within this time frame.  So differences is very clear there. Grin Grin Grin
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:10:38 PM

I prefer to  increase Bitcoin it will be an asset accordingly we cannot trust any traditional currencies since there will occur any tendency for some changes by the politics and some other economic policies taking place in that country. Bitcoin has the potential for global currency all over and we can trust Bitcoin since it is run by modern technology and online transaction with the help of internet and an online payment  only a few people recognizes Bitcoin.
a.kaetana

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:37:32 PM

I don't pay my bills in bitcoin. Period. But BTC will probably grow, so for me it's not vitcoin or dollar, it's dollar through bitcoin.

kotecu-murkotecu =^..^=
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:40:39 PM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?

As a day trader, my goal is to increase my dollar volume more than my bitcoin volume because after all bitcoin is just an asset and most likely cannot be used to exchanged for commodities unlike dollar that can be reinvested in other field like real estate and stocks. But in the end, what matter most is to increase our value of asset whether it is bitcoin or dollar.
Bitcoin is more volatile than dollars but if I am going to choose only on, it rather increase on dollars because dollars increase its value in different local currency also. It can buy any other assets that need lesser volume than other coins. It can be useful to invest on any kind of asset even as real assets. And can easily used as payment on every stores.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:51:33 PM

In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?

Well it would be ideal for someone who looks for profit to focus on increasing bitcoin since automatically the more bitcoins you have, the higher the dollar convertion it would be.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:53:45 PM

Lets see... isnt that increasing your bitcoin volume same as increasing your dollar volume ? Coz the more you have bitcoin the more you have dollar. personally when I trading ofc I tried to increase my bitcoin volume and then sell it again when bitcoin price go up. Btw I used USD/BTC pair  Wink

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:10:33 PM

I prefer to increase my dollar rather than bitcoin. Because there are so much risk in bitcoin. And the volatility of bitcoin scared me so much.

dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 01:16:19 PM

I don’t suggest a newbie to invest in bitcoin than USD because bitcoin is too risky for a newbie because of the volatility. But for me i would prefer to increase my bitcoin holdings even if it goes down i dont’t easily panick because i hardly believe in it and have faith in bitcoin that it will be a good investment.
marjon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:25:21 PM

I prefer to chose Bitcoin appreciation, simply because I'm holding nowwith a significant value. Since, I'm a trader person I have enough patience to wait for it to bullish so I will sell it into dollars (Fiat) then buy back when market bearish again.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:30:19 PM

it depends upon the situation,if were talking in daytrading then I prefer dollar increasing because thats practicality,but for people like me than focus on long term holding then i will chose the bitcoin increasing since the value of bitcoin in future will be bigger than what dollar can give
djcounter (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:56:19 PM

As a day trader, my goal is to increase my dollar volume more than my bitcoin volume because after all bitcoin is just an asset and most likely cannot be used to exchanged for commodities unlike dollar that can be reinvested in other field like real estate and stocks. But in the end, what matter most is to increase our value of asset whether it is bitcoin or dollar.
I agree with your thought. For trading, bitcoin is only a way for gain more fiat.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:59:24 PM

I prefer to buy Bitcoins at a lower level and hope that it increases in price so I can get more dollars in return. Dollars increase is very small and can't be felt that much but when bitcoins starts to increase it's seen and hence I like the fact that bitcoins increase and not dollars lol, so far this strategy has worked wonders and I hope it continues this way.
Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:01:52 PM

Personally, I think it depends on what an individual already has more. If for instance, I already have 1Bitcoin, then by jove! I would want to increase my bitcoin as much as possible. On the flip side, if I don't have bitcoins, then surely, I'ld want my cash to increase, because acquiring Bitcoin right now is not something I would want to do.. My 2 cents Grin

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:13:45 PM

I preffer like to increase my bitcoin, dollar will fail like other fiat currency but bitcoin price will rise so I hope the amount of my bitcoin will increase. So I can be rich in the future.

Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:17:51 PM

In my opinion, it is impossible to distinguish traders so clearly between these two categories. As a rule, we earn profits in the crypto currency, and in part then we deduce it into a dollar or another currency. It is difficult to find such traders who would work only with crypto currency or only with fiat.
Liza Soberano

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:19:15 PM

In my own opinion, I choose or I prefer the increase of dollars because the exchange that we are looking is from bitcoin to dollars or any other coin to dollars. If dollars will increase then if you have more bitcoin the exchange that you will get will be higher. Since you converted it from bitcoin or ethereum or any coins to become dollars. But of course, we have different opinions, maybe you choose bitcoin but for me the important is the one who supports to give physical appearance of bitcoin in terms of fiat.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:20:31 PM

I like BTC more, because when holding BTC I can earn quite high when the btc price increase. That's why I came to the cryptographic market

djcounter (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:21:09 PM

In my opinion, it is impossible to distinguish traders so clearly between these two categories. As a rule, we earn profits in the crypto currency, and in part then we deduce it into a dollar or another currency. It is difficult to find such traders who would work only with crypto currency or only with fiat.
There are people who trade only in /USDT and people trade only /BTC.
matthew1981

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:21:58 PM

I prefer increase bitcoin. Earning bitcoin and sell them in high price to gain big profit. Bitcoin has potential to increase the price, for example 10 dollars is 10 dollars but 10 bitcoin can be 20 dollars and it depends the price on the market. More bitcoin more dollars more transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: