Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:59:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitForex exchange- is it safe?  (Read 20752 times)
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:16:51 PM

we appreciate your knowledge about the market and thank you for asking but as far I knew I didn't get any clear positive news about this so I don't think we should invest anywhere we face confusion, so first knows about it updates and take reviews before trusting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:19:42 PM

Good afternoon sirs.
I am trying to exchange a currency of exchange (ODE) for a while, a principle I tried for ethfinex, but they demanded 1000 dollars in the account, luckily I got my coins back (losing a bit for rates ...), second option was a bitfinex , as I was already expert, I checked to see if I needed any balance to operate .... 10k Shocked  Shocked .
Third and last option according to a CMC, https://www.bitforex.com/, here is a question: Has anyone already deposited and withdrawn in this exchange? If yes, were you happy ??
Note: Yes, the volume of Bcash traded on it is absurd.

Yes I have deposited some tokens in the exchange and I sold it at a good rate and later withdraw some bitcoin from the exchange to another exchange where i used it to purchase another coin. so my little experience with them, i was happy about it though i only used them once.
GoldenShark

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

You should be careful when investing. Actually I do not have done any transaction in this exchange and so I do not have any idea regarding this. Since there are many scam cases, do not invest without understanding
cryptosmith03

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:00:05 PM

I also haven't heard of how Bitforex work so after reading your post I went to do some research based on the reviews available on the internet and looks like they have a lot of complaints against them for not being user friendly and showing outdated information.
trplzr (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 168

hello there

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:56:24 PM

Actually, they are one of the safest exchanges out there.

But their limitations are annoying. They probably don't ask for little players.
Hello there!What limitations? The opinions about this exchange are well polarized ^^' .Complicated, some speak that effected quick drives, others say they have lost their funds ...

thecoldnhotx

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:53:19 PM

I also haven't heard of how Bitforex work so after reading your post I went to do some research based on the reviews available on the internet and looks like they have a lot of complaints against them for not being user friendly and showing outdated information.
I've went on it before, they are legit as far as I know.
grimjoever

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:53:55 PM

well bitforex was quite good actually, im trading acdc and zper there and so far so good, as an chinese exchange they was quite good
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:46:51 PM

BitForex is a good exchange, I have traded with them in the past and my experience with them is a good, so I don't have any issue with them with depositing or withdrawing my coins on their exchange, so based on my personal experience with them, I think they are good.
Airdrophunter8

Activity: 566
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:53:29 PM

Bitforex is a nice exchange only problem I have with them is the lack of a bitcoin market... That got me aggravated I must confess

did you try before withdrawing an ethereum on bitforex?how much is the minimum withdrawal and fee sir?
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:05:40 PM

Could it be the token you want to trade that have some error, i can't confirm if bitforex isn't the one at fault or if they need some balance before you can trade it but as far as bitfinex is concern you don't need some balance to trade there.
trplzr (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 168

hello there

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:40:45 PM

At the end of the story, today I made a rapid movement in bitforex without problems, deposited, sold, sacked in a short time, without surprises.
I enjoyed and already burned some MOZO in coinrail, was also fast and no problems (Y).

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:47:13 AM

I have been used Bitforex exchange to sell token and this exchange is safe , deposit and withdrawal process is running smothly. They has customer support via telegram so its easy to contact them whenever any problem. This is new exchange but has high trading volume but i dont know that real volume or not.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:58:02 AM

I have been used Bitforex exchange to sell token and this exchange is safe , deposit and withdrawal process is running smothly. They has customer support via telegram so its easy to contact them whenever any problem. This is new exchange but has high trading volume but i dont know that real volume or not.
Volume are not real. If you look closely to the trades you will see the real orders and fake. The volumes from this exchange are not included on CMC.
abuhazzan

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:39:54 AM

I first heard about this exchange from John Mcafee when Nobs was about to get listed some months back and i am yet to get myself registered on it successfully. Guess i dont really flow with its make up

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:14:46 AM

im not yet use the bitforex as my transaction exchange. but from the volume transaction they have big transaction.

aws

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:35:54 PM

I opened an account
deposited some BTC
traded it for ETH
then traded it for the KWATT token
trying to withdraw (fee 30 KWATT)
it says my account is frozen, no additional explanation provided
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:36:11 AM

Good afternoon sirs.
I am trying to exchange a currency of exchange (ODE) for a while, a principle I tried for ethfinex, but they demanded 1000 dollars in the account, luckily I got my coins back (losing a bit for rates ...), second option was a bitfinex , as I was already expert, I checked to see if I needed any balance to operate .... 10k Shocked  Shocked .
Third and last option according to a CMC, https://www.bitforex.com/, here is a question: Has anyone already deposited and withdrawn in this exchange? If yes, were you happy ??
Note: Yes, the volume of Bcash traded on it is absurd.
I'm stuck on my ODE on Bitfenex. The minimum withdrawal level is $ 250. Also, my account must be worth 10k $ to be traded.
Same situation as mine, can not operate, but it is possible to get your ODE back, at least with me it worked.Unfortunately you will get lost a bit for the rates ...

How does it happen? As far as I know there's a pop up message in bitfinex saying that you need a $10k worth of coins to be able to use their platform? So how come you'd still continue to deposit your coins. It's quite impossible. Huh

Bitforex is a nice exchange only problem I have with them is the lack of a bitcoin market... That got me aggravated I must confess
did you try before withdrawing an ethereum on bitforex?how much is the minimum withdrawal and fee sir?

I tried it before but I guess I forgot how much exactly but I must say that the fee is reasonable though my order took like 24 hours to be filled but all in all it's good, so far.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:39:21 AM

should indeed be more careful in choosing the exchanger. make sure that the first volume in the exchanger. If it's not crowded, you should replace the other exchanger only. because much of it is now a crime.

melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:41:02 AM

I have already traded and sold some tokens in Bitforex. It is a good and safe exchange. Just make sure that the tokens you are transferring is the correct one so that you do not lose them. It is actually showing as the #1 exchange in terms of volume. That is also a good thing to point out.
aws

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:50:49 PM

I opened an account
deposited some BTC
traded it for ETH
then traded it for the KWATT token
trying to withdraw (fee 30 KWATT)
it says my account is frozen, no additional explanation provided

The account was frozen for 24hrs because i changed my password.
After 24 hrs. i was able to withdraw the tokens successfully
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: