Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:20:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices dropped causing new coins not to be listed in the market  (Read 347 times)
larrybarg

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:43:56 PM

As I know it cause because of ICO. It delay their coin for longer time. Its one of the reason. Bit coin price is already stable, keep your patience it will more than 8500 at the end of this year.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:47:18 PM

IMO, the recent fall in BTC and market rates has led to ICO projects delaying the listing of Token on exchange floors. They are worried that the exchange rate of Token ICO will be reduced in line with the market trend and will hardly increase again. So most of these ICO projects now prolong the Token Sale period or postpone the release of Token.
Jimboqs

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:48:35 PM

I'm glad it even happened. this suggests that ICO projects are now unpromising and fraudulent.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:53:50 PM

the fall in the price of bitcoin which causes the coin to slow down to be registered in the market.

I have a Savedroid and Moneytoken , but it's very slow to list on the market.

does this happen because the market is weakening?  Huh

Too much ICO will also cause a bad effect to Bitcoin price, which also will cause to alts and that ICO itself, and coupled with outside influences such as bad news from the people who hates crypto so much. if this continues, the price of bitcoin will be difficult to reach the ATH point like last year

entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:41:48 AM

Too much ICO will also cause a bad effect to Bitcoin price, which also will cause to alts and that ICO itself, and coupled with outside influences such as bad news from the people who hates crypto so much. if this continues, the price of bitcoin will be difficult to reach the ATH point like last year

I don't think it is because of too much ICO that bitcoin price drops. It is just normal for the bitcoin price to go down because there are traders who and buy and sell the coins. They saw a formation of head and shoulder days ago that's why the price went down. Traders speculated the price to go down because of that formation and then others who are waiting for the price to go up are furious because it went down again. If you wanted to take advantage of the opportunity of swinging prices then better learn trading.

As for other coins being not listed, there are different ways of being listed whether it is by payment or by community votes so if the team behind the coin would spend an effort in getting listed then they can do it. They may be just busy developing the project for now and just focus on it so that when their workload is getting lesser, they would have time negotiating in exchanges.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Fishthatgirl3

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:43:40 AM

Those coins have reason for not trying to have their coins listed yet.
They are afraid of the bearish market which may bring the coin value all the way down.
But no, the market is not weakening, its coming back in fact. We will witness the bull run very soon.
painkiller321

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:00:30 AM

"Yeah if market goes down it has some negative impact on listing of new coins and volume. It also put effects on interest in crypto. I hope this situation will recover soon

"
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:06:08 AM

the fall in the price of bitcoin which causes the coin to slow down to be registered in the market.

The movement of bitcoin always have a dragging effect on the price of altcoins in the market,when there is a tremendously increase in bitcoin price, the impact will be felt. Bitcoin is the base currency that every other cryptocurrency depends on for its growth.
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:29:47 AM

To get a coin or token on a exchange (market), a lot of money is needed.
Some projects do not want to spend money on this.
Thats why it sometimes takes a long time until it hit an exchange.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
vitruvio

Activity: 850
Merit: 331

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:25:20 AM

Now the market is weak. I also have tokens that are not launched on the exchange for this reason. Other altcoins are very slow, there is little volume. I think bitcoin will reach 4000 again. So far, there is nothing left to do but wait for new participants and market growth.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:57:02 AM

It's possible that being in a bear market has made some ICO teams decide to wait for the market to improve before listing their tokens in exchanges, however, in the case of Savedroid I think the reason is that kind of publicity stunt that went wrong and gave bad publicity to their project. It seems to me that they have waited a few months for people to forget about that issue before listing their token to avoid a massive dump.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:15:09 AM

It can affect but markets continue listing new coins, they didn't stop listing. If so the race of getting listed is getting harder but still there winners.

CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:20:45 AM

Yeah it's the market situation is the reason for them not to get listed as their price will be affected with the current market price and this will end-up in a much lower price than their ICO price. Just wait maybe the team will find ways to get listed soon.
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:26:01 AM

I think it's wise for ICO's not to list their tokens in this bearish market as their investors will lose a lot money, which is further diminish the reputation of the team. But some projects do not care, they just go ahead and list the token on exchanges and their prices end up crashing. So you have to be patient with them and know they have your interest at heart.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:31:29 AM

It is difficult to say whether bitcoin itself has affected the fact that the coin has not entered the market. When the BTC was in decline, many good coins came out. In addition, recently this situation became the norm regardless of bitcoin.
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:26:37 PM

I completely admit that unscrupulous ICO influence the market so much. Because of last year's hype, many random people appeared on the market and the current recession is more likely to benefit the market in the long run.
salinaangel

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:52:06 PM

yes I agree with the fact, and when ever the prices fall it creates a negative impact among the market and users there are many reasons are behind this and not accepting the new coins are one of the, denying them means you are denying the market progress
rsrb

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:53:08 PM

Obviously it puts some negative effects. Even many ICO’s are delaying. But the market will be back in form again.
CoinMarKetHW

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:57:49 PM

It has been seen from the past that price of the altcoins tend to follow the price of the bitcoin. Since due to some negative event the price of bitcoin has become slow, it has also impacted negatively to the other coins in the market.
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:00:08 PM

This situation of market puts negative impact its true. But also exchanges are overwhelmed by new listings. It also requires some significant listings fees. This is also the reason for it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: