Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:56:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices dropped causing new coins not to be listed in the market  (Read 347 times)
doraemon_33766

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:01:33 PM

I don't think this is happening because of the drop in price of Bitcoin rather look at the market, it has gotten very saturated with so many coins and ICOs popping up regularly. So, I don't think the scenario will change unless more investor comes in which will create space for new coins to come in.
Dhruvv1

Activity: 151
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:39:05 PM

Many factors for listing coin in the market. Even the projects team also hold many times just due to market not good. They willing to have a good price in the starting that's why maybe. In down market listed coins many times the huge loss of investors due to panic sell.
alanfox

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:57:19 PM

Crypto market is overflown with the Altcoins right now. There are so many coins except BTC. That must create an influence on the market price but it is not fully. BTC has some market hypes also and the BTC market price is also for market natural fact seen from 2009, I think.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:02:50 PM

I don’t think bitcoin prices have affected coin listings
But the truth is savedroid and MoneyToken are not pleasurable tokens
And there is need to be involved in a deep research as well and get better tokens
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:52:20 PM

The crypto currency market is already awakening but the market have somehow changed after the market correction happened cause some investors are yet to invest for long. However, the bitcoin dumping in price doesn't justify some new coins not to be listed in the market if the coins in subject have the require capital and volume needed to be listed.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
traisaigon261

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:47:29 PM

It seems whenever market goes down it puts negative effects on listing of new coins, volume and interest in crypto also goes down but hold on im sure this month market will start recovering well
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:17:08 PM

the fall in the price of bitcoin which causes the coin to slow down to be registered in the market.

I have a Savedroid and Moneytoken , but it's very slow to list on the market.

does this happen because the market is weakening?  Huh
It is indeed very influential with the decline in the price of bitcoin, because bitcoin is the only type of coin that can affect the market price of coins that will appear, even if the type of coin to be launched can be converted into bitcoin then the coin automatically has very good potential for the future so that it can invite traders to be able to carry out trading activities in it
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:30:29 PM

the fall in the price of bitcoin which causes the coin to slow down to be registered in the market.

I have a Savedroid and Moneytoken , but it's very slow to list on the market.

does this happen because the market is weakening?  Huh
I understand your concern and I am sure this is not related to a weak market. I am also an SVD holder and they have planned to listed their tokens on exchange, they don't expect the market to fall, it's just that the situation coincides and is beyond predictions.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

Those coins have reason for not trying to have their coins listed yet.
They are afraid of the bearish market which may bring the coin value all the way down.
But no, the market is not weakening, its coming back in fact. We will witness the bull run very soon.
This is an interesting perspective, in one hand the developers want their coins to be listed in an exchange since that gives the coin some kind of notoriety and it is in a way seal of approval, but at the same time with the market as it is right now most coins will go down in value after they are listed in an exchange and they do not want that.

So they are trapped and they have nowhere to run and the developers of each coin needs to decide how are they going to deal with the situation, but if in fact they are trying to develop a good project the they need to push to being listen in an exchange even if the price of the coin goes down since there have been some projects that went down to almost zero and then the project became successful.
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:28:32 AM

Yes, it is true that whenever the market hits a downward spiral, the other coins get affected too. The enlisting of the new coins get delayed too. Let's hope the market gets fixed soon.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: