Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:58:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When Will the Bear Market End?  (Read 3654 times)
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 06:16:39 AM

Keeping your bitcoins for 8 months means you got the patience to long trade. I think you need to keep it further since the market is not certain yet. The bear market is not going to end anytime sooner since bitcoins is still struggling to climb higher price.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:17:37 AM

I am a Hodler, I have waited for straight 8 difficult months to see the bulls return, we were having some semblance to a boom in the last 2 weeks, now market cap is struggling with 250 Billion $. How long are we going to wait?

I don't know when it will happen. After SEC rejected Crypto ETF at July 26th yesterday, market turn to down and down again and the possibility for market bullish has gone...

https://www.ccn.com/crypto-etf-rejection-sends-bitcoin-price-below-8000/

If SEC approved the Crypto ETF, I'm sure the Crypto Market will begin for Bullish...
Ntaa
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:43:06 AM

Stay patient and keep hold your bitcoin. I think 8 months is a short time for bitcoin holders. You must to be more patient, many people hold bitcoin for years. until they are sure they will sell it at prices that have been targeted and wait for bitcoin to the moon.
popsywura

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:46:45 AM

The bear season is still on we need to accept the facts, it might end anytime soon. We just have to be a more patience and continue holding. The year 2013 witness more bear markets than this present situation. At end of the day, the markets normalized.
So let wait a little more.
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:34:31 AM

In my own opinion, no one knows when the bear market is going to end because this has really been a long bear market and no one cab accurately tell you when it is likely going to come to an end as its really not predictable in my own opinion.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3644

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 07:40:30 AM

I am a Hodler,
Hodler means "save your bitcoin offline and wait for long periods or even achieve a planned return."
Eight months are not a long-term, as if you bought in that period you are probably losing now.

I have waited for straight eight difficult months to see the bulls return; we had some semblance to a boom in the last two weeks, now market cap is struggling with 250 Billion $.
The high price does not mean that this rise will continue forever, but there must be corrections.

How long are we going to wait?
I do not expect it will take longer because of much positive news but will not see levels like $ 20,000 soon "short term."
Generally, as I told you, save your bitcoins offline and think as far as 2021 and you will find the gains higher

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:45:44 AM

Nobody can say when will the bear market end ,but I think it is little by little ending ,because thete are many green figures in the coin market cap, I think few days from now ,the bear market will be over and the greenish season will replinish the bear market season, this maybe good news to all crypto holders.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:47:09 AM

I am a Hodler, I have waited for straight 8 difficult months to see the bulls return, we were having some semblance to a boom in the last 2 weeks, now market cap is struggling with 250 Billion $. How long are we going to wait?

Its hard to predict cryptocurrency market right now. After many negative news in last few months, and market cap value drop more than 70%, i think holding is best option. Bitcoin price right now around $7000 and many expert already said end this year bitcoin price can reach $25k and its just 5 months left. Looks impossible but anything can happen in market

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
supremacy10

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 07:48:54 AM

Taking time more than people expectation  and festive period is approaching , I think next year before the bear market can end
JohnDcosta

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:55:50 AM

it is quite unpredictable to and really it is difficult to give you any correct answer because it totally depend on the authority we can only hope for the best.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 07:57:41 AM

at the moment it is very difficult to predict the price movement, as the market is very unstable. So now I just watch
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:10:29 AM

I don't think that you can tell it in just 8 months because if you will check the chart for the last several years, the price recovered and rised from its downfall after a few years so we cant tell if it will recover in just 8 months. You need more patience in hodl your bitcoin.
butsinango

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:27:30 AM

No one exactly knows when will the bear market ends and only time can tell when. Apparently, once the adjustment period will be over, then market will be normalize again and most likely gave way to a bullish market to take over.
boyknightvn

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:32:58 AM

Your question is the most difficult question now, haha. My answer is maybe now or at the end of this year or more one year or more two year, etc. We can't know.
The best answer I can give you that the time bear market end is when have a big amount of money join in the market, I don't know exactly when, I just know we need a large of money from investors so that the market will be in a bull market Smiley
DMXToken

Activity: 6
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:34:54 AM

This is not advice at all, just a simple method I personally use when there are dips or the market is in bear territory. I originally bought during the peak in end of 2013, watched as my modest amount of coins slowly trickled down in value for almost 3 years. Thankfully never sold (heeded the best advice for long term; "don't put in more than you can afford to lose")

It's quite simple, I have a small amount I keep to spend on crypto per month. A fixed budget. Any time there is a dip of close to 10% in the market I do a little "shopping". Typically pick up interesting coins or tokens that I've had my eye on in the past or ones that have caught my interest recently.

I consider myself to be quite cautious and risk adverse by this stage, but I certainly would not trade or take part in buying/selling, I am in it for the long term - and this is by no means some investment strategy, it's simple, stable, cautious method I use than keeps me psychologically happy with the situation

I'm actually excited to see a "significant" dip. Alternatively I am naturally happy when the market goes up. Of course I have no idea what will happen in the future, but I do know what's happened in the past, and anyone who has bought during dips in the last few years and held onto the coins has generally done well (of course traders and good knowledgeable buyers/sellers have also done well, but that's a different sphere)

In order to keep "real-time" track of the market I use a portfolio app on the phone, load in imaginary amounts of the top 50 or so coins, and that is a fairly good indicator of which way it's moving and how fast. Any time I spend some fiat to buy coins, I replace it immediately and keep it ready for the next dip (again, this are small modest amounts).. all the while sticking to the budget

Again, it's more psychological than any sort of advanced investment strategy, but my portfolio has only grown in value. This market (so far) does reward patience, it also rewards buying when everyone else is selling - a cliche I know, but so far has worked ok for me. Plus it keeps me happy (I'm a cynic and a realist about crypto). Just thought I'd share.
vitek_dyb

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:54:21 AM

The two situations are not comparable in every respect, and one significant difference in the aftermath of the two crashes is volume. As shown in the chart, the on balance volume (OBV) shows how trading volumes all but flatlined after the crash in 2014, which points to the fact of just how comparatively thin trading was for bitcoin relative to 2018 the long-term looks bullish for the ‘strong hands’ investors able to filter out the panic of temporary momentum shifts.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:00:36 AM

Many people are predicting that by end of 2018 we will see the btc prices boom back to the previous highs of last year and also expecting to reach new milestones this year before it starts consolidating and from there we can see again some pullback wherein new buyers and sellers will ride the boat. Then all this is a cycle, it all depends on volume as well, but for me I am expecting btc would reach 30k mark this year, let's see and hope for the next.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Crystal24

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:07:56 AM

The crypto market is highly unpredictable, so no one can say if the bear market will end now or later.
Having said that, i think the bearish trend is coming to an end sooner.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:18:29 AM

In my opinion Bear market only when Bitcoin fall lower 3K$. I think it will happen about spring of the next year. I don't expect that in this year will be any strong rise and whole the market will be in flat.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:20:49 AM

I think that in the summer we will not see much growth any more. I think that all August will be a protracted flet and only autumn we will see a revival of the market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: