Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:56:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips to overcome depression.  (Read 1626 times)
jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:30:49 AM

Yes, we have to learn to overcome depression at this stage. There's no doubt that it's still in the bear market, and bitcoin will go through a long correction. Let's turn the computer off to exercise and exercise the fresh air.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
theyRmose

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:35:42 AM

very funny thread, are you a psychiatrist or something?
you provide a solution so as not to be depressed with bitcoin investment, I will also give you advice. Forget bitcoin, you won't feel depressed.  Cheesy
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:39:10 AM

Accept the reality that when we invest in bitcoin we may lose. Overcome those loses then gains knowledge do not lose hope. Everything in here are risks learn again on how to gain profit so that when you will start again you know what to do.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:44:56 AM

none of these are really going to work though, when you have taken the first step wrong. ignoring the problem, not thinking about it and relaxation are all things that would only postpone your problems.

the first step that anyone should have taken was to invest what you can afford to lose. nobody can deny that buying bitcoin is risky and to overcome that risk you need to be aware of it and only put the money in that you don't need and/or can afford to lose. if you do that then you will never worry about the price and never become "depressed" about a small short term drop!

Only Bitcoin
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:33:10 AM

Thanks for sharing this. Recent market has really caused some depressing situation and many newcomers are getting frustrated. It was very much needed for them. According to me, it is best to invest an amount that won't hurt the financial condition of individuals in the long run is the best way to avoid depression.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:44:35 AM

it looks like you are just raving and whining for losing your money and that's how you show your identity.
I don't think that can help the rise and fall of bitcoin at this time.
just live as usual and do things you can do.
rmel0924

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:53:47 AM

As we all know that depression over the bitcoin investment is inevitable whether you like it or not it is a package that you should overcome and to continue to enjoy life to the fullest. Here are some tips that i would recommend to overcome stress and depression.
1. Forget that you invested on bitcoin.
2. Reach out and stay connected to the people you love the most (like family, friends and relatives and even animals) Always stay close to them and you will going to forget that you are depress because seeing them would remind you that you should be happy because you have them that you love the most
3. Make face-time a priority. Do phone calls to someone you have been always happy like having a friend that are so funny and get a hang out with them. In this way you will going to forget that you are depress.
4. Do things that make you feel good
In order to overcome depression, you have to do things that relax and energize you. This includes following a healthy lifestyle, learning how to better manage stress, setting limits on what you’re able to do, and scheduling fun activities into your day. My way of doing things to make me feel good is the gym where i could always hang out and do the exercise and always get inspired by the looks and figure of my body.
5. Practice relaxation techniques. A daily relaxation practice can help me relieve symptoms of depression, reduce stress, and boost feelings of joy and well-being. I Try yoga, deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation, or meditation.
6. Get a daily dose of sunlight
Sunlight can help me boost serotonin levels and improve mood. Whenever possible, getting outside during daylight hours and expose to the sun for at least 15 minutes a day. In this way i could feel the heat of the sun and the emotions of being depress.
Just follow the tips and definitely you will going to move on with the depression and will enjoy life to the fullest and you will see again bitcoin market price will go higher after you came back.

Thank you for a wonderful idea. This is the right way to do when we have depression. We need to move on and think of the future that will gives good way for us to overcome our trials. Depression is very hard to overcome especially if the beholder is not really expressive and very silent on the feelings that he have. For me I am very familiar to this case and this is no longer new to me because I have always feel it but I will move on and forget those difficulties that I have and I will look for some remedy that can solve my problems.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:58:20 AM

We always talk about bitcoin, let us divert some issues (basically on our internal being). We have a lot of words to say about this post but is not a problem sharing this kind of information. I think it will remind us that what is important is to be happy. Not just by saying that if we are happy in our profit in Bitcoin we would really be happy. It bothers a lot of people (especially right now that the market falls).

I thought sometimes on certain prospects that what if I would lose the whole sum of my investment in a minute, what would I do. Thus, this kind of post may not sound related to bitcoin but who knows it really give effect to other people in this community.

#Peace
OutOfTheBox56

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:37:28 AM

It is really a very useful post and feel really good because of your care. Yes we all know that because of the current market the the investors are vere very much depressed.
CryptoShooter

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:42:24 AM

As the latest down fall of bitcoin price of 11%, many people have gone to depression and finding the ways to get over of it. Many experts say that exercise is the best way to get over any sort of depression whether it is for love, money, family whatever it is.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:50:43 AM

Those who get depressed after seeing the price of Bitcoin going down are those who invested their savings in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a high risk investment, its not for those traditional investors who will just buy, hold and sell, If you have a way to earn Bitcoins, that is much better than buying Bitcoins from your monthly salary or worst lifetime savings.
jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:01:54 AM

My way to deal with it would be so easy - try to make a little small goals and achieve them, it will get you a feeling of contention and satisfaction and it would be so much easier to point out the bigger and bigger goals.
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:36:10 AM

I think if we fall into depression easily, we shouldn’t join the crypto world. This is an uncertain place so we should always prepare ourselves for this fact.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:44:03 AM

I don't know how this post is relevant in this section. I don't think we need to be depressed for bitcoin. It has the best potential so i think we can keep trust on it.
I agree with you fellow. Depression is too much to feel when it comes to bitcoin. The price is not stable sometimes high and sometimes low. But we must not be so sad since for this.
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:44:50 AM

As we all know that depression over the bitcoin investment is inevitable whether you like it or not it is a package that you should overcome and to continue to enjoy life to the fullest. Here are some tips that i would recommend to overcome stress and depression.
1. Forget that you invested on bitcoin.

If you decide to buy Bitcoin, then you need to monitor its cost, news and do something yourself to attract attention to Bitcoin, then there will be an income that will please you.

And if you just buy Bitcoin and forget about it, the income can turn into losses.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:59:41 AM

Don't ever let depression affect you after you invest in something.
it is not healthy for you and for sure it is not worth having something like that in your life
greenvally

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:44:39 AM

I know you have provided some great tips. But what is the point being depressed for investing on bitcoin. Shouldn’t we be mentally prepared before investment?
crazybtclover

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:46:08 AM

Your tips are helpful. I think everyone should follow these tips. If they follow these tips then they will benefit. In my opinion, Bitcoin should be given time. It must return to its own place.
zinson01

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:10:14 PM

Good suggestions indeed. But I think its completely depends on that person that how he/she can be strong on that moment. But I appretiate your effort.
ABMARK

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:19:31 PM

I think the best way to overcome depression is getting busy with works. If a person engaged with work he won't get the scope for being depressed.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: