Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips to overcome depression.  (Read 1626 times)
ansdb

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:02:59 PM

yes this market is really get people depressed like me, i love that steps you give as a solution they're very helpful
GoldOrBTC

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:07:47 PM

Investing in crypto market and depression go hand in hand with each other. But, following some simple steps can definitely get rid of all the frustrations. Thanks for pointing them out in such organized way. Hopefully, the community will learn something from your post.
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:13:39 PM

this place is bit unpredictable we all knows this very well, so we shouldn't get upset or depressed over this falling prices, you must have to forget what happened in the past if you want to progress in the future so be mentally stable otherwise it will be hard to survive
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:14:15 PM

I think in this world it is very important to overcome depression its an important issue. May be most of the people face depression. I think to overcome depression we can read good books that refresh our mind, do what we like to do, spend time with family talking to them, pray can be a good refreshing of mind. These can useful for overcome drepression.
BITcoinJuniorMB

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

It is very hard to keep your cool if you are going to invest a huge sum of money in the cryptomarket. But, I have always preferred to invest small amount of money on several coins so that the loss does not hurt me badly. In this way you can also minimize the risk of making a huge loss.
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:42:43 PM

Just think of happy thoughts and let your mind and body be filled with positivity. That I think is the best way to eliminate depression. 
alanfox

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:45:59 PM

During the depression, you should have to do those things only which can make you feel good. Various activities like listening songs, watching movies, keeping yourself busy in doing your favorite things, passing times with your favorite persons etc.
IamKnowledge

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:56:19 PM

I do not agree with your first point. How can one invest huge sums of money into a business and pretend that the investment does not exist. I think bitcoin would not cause any depression to a person who understands the nature of bitcoin investment and the risk involved. Patience is the key; that is why we HODL
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:02:28 PM

As we all know that depression over the bitcoin investment is inevitable whether you like it or not it is a package that you should overcome and to continue to enjoy life to the fullest. Here are some tips that i would recommend to overcome stress and depression.
1. Forget that you invested on bitcoin.
2. Reach out and stay connected to the people you love the most (like family, friends and relatives and even animals) Always stay close to them and you will going to forget that you are depress because seeing them would remind you that you should be happy because you have them that you love the most
3. Make face-time a priority. Do phone calls to someone you have been always happy like having a friend that are so funny and get a hang out with them. In this way you will going to forget that you are depress.
4. Do things that make you feel good
In order to overcome depression, you have to do things that relax and energize you. This includes following a healthy lifestyle, learning how to better manage stress, setting limits on what you’re able to do, and scheduling fun activities into your day. My way of doing things to make me feel good is the gym where i could always hang out and do the exercise and always get inspired by the looks and figure of my body.
5. Practice relaxation techniques. A daily relaxation practice can help me relieve symptoms of depression, reduce stress, and boost feelings of joy and well-being. I Try yoga, deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation, or meditation.
6. Get a daily dose of sunlight
Sunlight can help me boost serotonin levels and improve mood. Whenever possible, getting outside during daylight hours and expose to the sun for at least 15 minutes a day. In this way i could feel the heat of the sun and the emotions of being depress.
Just follow the tips and definitely you will going to move on with the depression and will enjoy life to the fullest and you will see again bitcoin market price will go higher after you came back.

Of course this tips are helpful to everyone specially for those become depressed and become unbalanced on their daily living because of bitcoin market situation or because of losses in investinv. It will be a good help to everyone that sometimes do this to overcome depression.
Myown55

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:11:20 PM

The post do not belong to not belong to this section. Please look out for the appropriate place and re-post. It is not a bad advice though!

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
Awhore

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:16:52 PM

Hahahaha.... of course this is the best time for such tips, thank you. But the first point is funny because I don't think its possible to just 'forget' that you invested in Bitcoin, especially when you meet financial needs each day. You will always remember, but you should be prepared for the negative as well... more reason why you shouldn't invest more than you can afford to lose.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:35:52 PM

Hahahaha.... of course this is the best time for such tips, thank you. But the first point is funny because I don't think its possible to just 'forget' that you invested in Bitcoin, especially when you meet financial needs each day. You will always remember, but you should be prepared for the negative as well... more reason why you shouldn't invest more than you can afford to lose.
I agree.If you happen to lose a big amount,you cannot just simply forget about it.Maybe it will live there quite a longer time but of course you should have to move on from your depression.Learn to motivate yourself by engaging into some activities that will make you entertained and do it with your family members.This will help you recover as time passes by.

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:42:00 PM

I agree.If you happen to lose a big amount,you cannot just simply forget about it.Maybe it will live there quite a longer time but of course you should have to move on from your depression.Learn to motivate yourself by engaging into some activities that will make you entertained and do it with your family members.This will help you recover as time passes by.
Overcoming depression isn't an easy emotional grudges, we need not to focus on it in the same manners that other people did. If you stay longer with your struggles, you won't grow as a trader because that's your desire to invest for your future gains. Be strong enough in managing your emotions, and despite of how hard you've been through just enjoy the rest of your hanging out with friends and relatives. Am sure this will help you cope up and avoid remembering those failures you had.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:50:40 PM

just to add a few more points to the already stated points stated points. the idea of depression i feel is just an after thought towards an incident that has occurred to someone or a situation of which someone witnessed. in such cases, one should consider it as something that has happened and can actually happen at anytime but then the way forward is the supposed thought that can make you overcome such. channel your thoughts to something better.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:53:18 PM

Good post. The more you over think about the investment and profit of bitcoin the more depression and frustration will swallow you up. So to get rid of it all you need to do is avoid getting all tensed about it.
Thats right mate in investing in bitcoin theres always be circumstances and this idea helps every investors to overcome depression because we can't realy deny the fact that we could escape from the reality to experienced this kind of feeling.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:59:07 PM

Well number 1 already summarizes it all.
If you just forget about the price then you wont have the feeling of sadness or whatsoever feeling that makes you feel down.

Problem here is they dont stop speculating the price.
So what? If it bulls are you selling? If it bears are you buying?
If you wont do those action, so why care with how much it is.
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:46:55 PM

I'm not a psychologist, but I think that you need to think less about the collapse of the price and the current situation on the market. Imagine that you made a long-term bet.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:06:22 AM

Yes,  I know  we need to focus  here we need  check everything everyday but getting depressed about  bitcoin is not normal. And one of the  reason you get depressed  if you invested all of your money in bitcoin. And  advice is don't focus to much on the  things you can't control.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:06:02 AM

I think it is really hard to overcome depression, because people that experience on it didn't even know that it is on him/her so then I believe that if we are in depress we need to make happy moment with our family. Maybe we should always think positive for good.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:19:22 AM

That's a really useful post you've written over here. Although people are meant to invest with the mindset to face anything and they might lose what they invested, depression and dissatisfaction always come in the way, so it's always advised to stay as calm as possible. I appreciate your efforts for explaining all this in such a descriptive way.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: